follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which of your holdings has done 100% since beginning of 2024?  (Read 713 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Which of your holdings has done 100% since beginning of 2024?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 11:13:03 PM »
Most of those unpopular coins are not safe, I had a friend who once bought a new coin for holding, and later that day when he checked it almost -70$ loss so he had to sell the remaining once. For me I think BTC and some ALT coins are good for holding
It is not recommended to hold unpopular coins, specifically for a long term holding. The future of new coins is difficult to predict, they can have good price when they are hype. But when the hype on the coin is over, the price may drop significantly and it can be difficult to recover. Since we have many cheap coins when it is in bearish season, make sure buying top coins as many as possible in the bearish season.

Anyway, when your friend buy the coins?

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 11:13:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2024, 11:16:11 PM »
What specifically to buy from 2024? Or before? If before then there are some coins.
They are:
- Bitcoins
- BNB
- Matic

These three coins have experienced very optimal growth, and all three are part of my portfolio. Of course there are many other gainers who have gone through it, but what is in my portfolio seems to be these three coins.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1135
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2024, 11:59:06 PM »
Which of your holdings has done 100% since beginning of 2024?
Since the beginning of 2024 till now I have held 100% in Ethereum only. I made a small amount of bitcoins in my investment and bought and held an ethereum right after the bitcoins. Although I currently have enough profit on my Ethereum investment, I hope to receive more profit from Ethereum in the next bull season. Analysis shows that Ethereum has not grown as much as Bitcoin has. But I hope I get the maximum profit from my Ethereum in the next bull season.

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1563
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2024, 10:09:22 AM »
Since the beginning of 2024 till now I have held 100% in Ethereum only. I made a small amount of bitcoins in my investment and bought and held an ethereum right after the bitcoins. Although I currently have enough profit on my Ethereum investment, I hope to receive more profit from Ethereum in the next bull season. Analysis shows that Ethereum has not grown as much as Bitcoin has. But I hope I get the maximum profit from my Ethereum in the next bull season.
I do not like to hold ether. The reason is that with its marketcap, I know it is not going to grow that much more than bitcoin. If I want to hold altcoins, I will prefer to gamble with other altcoins but hold bitcoin instead of ether. You are holding it already and let us see if ethereum ETF will be approved by United States SEC which will also possibly lead to increase in ether price.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2024, 01:10:37 PM »
80% of people in the crypto space and the newbies joining the space are focused on accumulating BTC and other popular altcoins like ETH, SOL, XRP and a host of others. I have been doing same for quite some times also but I recently discovered one can make a duffle big bag of money without holding any of this coins.

If you have been paying attention to the market, you will observe both BTC and ETH haven't done 100% of their prices since the start of 2024 whereas there are crypto projects that have surge exponentially as far as 400% and more. Am not talking of memecoins.

Just today, I was reading an article about ONDO and ZEEBU, while ONDO is a tokenized RWA, ZBU is a loyalty token designed to facilitate seamless global transaction and incentive users for successful settlement . Both tokens have surged exponentially over the last couple of months.

I agree that nothing compares to holding BTC as against any other altcoins but utility of some certain tokens like the two listed above is fast growing and adoption is on the rise with both token enjoying over a billion mcap from there little beginnings indicating a high demand for the project.

I have a feeling unpopular crypto projects are going to be the highest gainer of this bullrun but positioning for the right ones poses a great challenge. What are your thoughts?

-   If I look at the marketcap of ondo and ZBU, it's pretty okay, and I'm a little disappointed with RWA because he can only be traded as pancakeswap. But these two don't seem to be that loud in the market. And I can't read the narrative about them either.

That means there is nothing special about their development. Overall, for me, it's only possible to rate them 50/50. Honestly speaking, more people will invest in Bome and Pepe than those two.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2024, 06:27:26 PM »
It is true that some crypto projects have multiplied their price. Those who invested in those tokens filled their bags before reaching their target. But the bottom line is that it is difficult to understand which coins will create hype in the market and move towards higher prices. There is no guarantee that everyone will get this benefit. Many people are losing rather than profiting by investing in various types of altcoins. However, in the bull market, all the coins that are still in the market have increased in price. There are some investors who do not dare to invest in altcoins, they must be cautious. They will stay away from that opportunity until Bitcoin reaches the expected level.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3105
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2024, 08:33:48 PM »
It is true that some crypto projects have multiplied their price. Those who invested in those tokens filled their bags before reaching their target. But the bottom line is that it is difficult to understand which coins will create hype in the market and move towards higher prices. There is no guarantee that everyone will get this benefit. Many people are losing rather than profiting by investing in various types of altcoins. However, in the bull market, all the coins that are still in the market have increased in price. There are some investors who do not dare to invest in altcoins, they must be cautious. They will stay away from that opportunity until Bitcoin reaches the expected level.
If people thoughtlessly invest their funds in all altcoins, then there is certainly a big chance of burning out.But if you approach this matter wisely and choose from the new types of scroll arbitrium layer 3 base, etc. then I’m sure you can make very good money on this. I assume that the percentage of earnings would be higher if you invested in Bitcoin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2024, 08:33:48 PM »

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2024, 11:49:14 AM »
I have a feeling unpopular crypto projects are going to be the highest gainer of this bullrun but positioning for the right ones poses a great challenge. What are your thoughts?
I can't agree more with you, because there was a time when I was only interested in BTC and almost invested 90% of my capital in BTC 10% in nothing. And when I came to realize the alts potential which I knew before but the potential of it was not in my mind you can say it was not so clear. Well, after seeing things with my own eyes. I decided to invest the 10% in the alts and I made 2x already on some of the coins I invested, But BTC still didn't make me 3x. But 2x yeah, it made me 2x.

Well, I invested in NEAR @ of 1.76 maybe, and unfortunately sold it after some profit booking, but can you imagine how much it gained, it reached to $7 which is 4x, even BTC can't make me that much gains. And after realizing this fact, I think the people who only sees BTC as investment will decrease in numbers, as alts have the more potential to make us big money but don't forget the risk is also high.

BTC would ideally be for institutions or whales like MicroStrategy and Michael Saylor. If you want to maximize your gains, it would be preferable to venture into small-cap alts. NEAR also has the possibility of reaching 20x at the peak of the bull run, and ONDO as well. For me, I got BGB at around 0.5 cents, and now it's trading around $1.2. That's over 2.5x, and those are the kinds of alts we should be looking at.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2024, 12:04:24 AM »
BTC would ideally be for institutions or whales like MicroStrategy and Michael Saylor. If you want to maximize your gains, it would be preferable to venture into small-cap alts. NEAR also has the possibility of reaching 20x at the peak of the bull run, and ONDO as well. For me, I got BGB at around 0.5 cents, and now it's trading around $1.2. That's over 2.5x, and those are the kinds of alts we should be looking at.
Thanks for sharing your POV, although I was not very optimistic about NEAR, I mean on what basis you are predicting that Near can make us 20x I mean that's a lot, are you counting this 5x/6x as well or it will make as 20x from the CMP. I would love to hear more about it from you. And BGB I think is a coin of bitget wallet. Speaking of it, are you farming the BWB token of Bitget wallet.

I have heard about ONDO many times, but never spent time on it for searching purposes. I think I should think about it as well. Hmm, thanks for giving me some tips about the tokens, I will look into them. I actually more optimistic on Matic, Link, Dot, And some other socifi and gamefi tokens, my portfolio is not that big in alts as I have aformentioned.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2024, 11:21:12 PM »
Speaking of my holdings that have done 100 percent in profit since this year began, I have three of them, two are meme coins while one is a utility token..

The first is FISH - FISH is a meme coin on TON blockchain, this token have done or did more than 300 percent for me like a month after I invested in it, I am still holding it and I am still up more than 300 percent in profit.

The second is XCHNG - XCHNG is a utility token for Chainge, a Dex and exchange with multi chain that aggregated liquidity from other Dex platforms to carry out trades successfully on its a own Dex, this is a very complex project with a lot of potentials, I up on XCHNG more then 100 percent currently, and I will be this token all through this year to next year and even much more.

The third is COQ inu - COQ is a meme coin on Avalanche, and I am glad to say that, I am up on this coin over 100 percent too, I am also holding this to the peak of the coming bull run before I sell it, I am expecting like more than a thousand percent profit from this before I consider selling.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2024, 11:09:39 AM »
80% of people in the crypto space and the newbies joining the space are focused on accumulating BTC and other popular altcoins like ETH, SOL, XRP and a host of others. I have been doing same for quite some times also but I recently discovered one can make a duffle big bag of money without holding any of this coins.

Most of those coins have done nearly or more than 100% in 2024
 Bitcoin had done 60%, as it began  the year around 40k.

Solana has gone much than that... even big projects have done incredible gains

Alot of them actually. Avax, near, and others

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2024, 07:03:48 PM »
The two coins on the BSC network have reached their maximum in terms of price, but not in the further development of the community, which is now less decisive in growth. Stability has appeared for more than a month and there is no further movement and it is evident that the price will only fall and when it rises it will not exceed its achieved maximum. FXB and ApplePie.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG