follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 15411 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2024, 06:55:29 AM »

On the other hand, Real Madrid faced Leipzig quite hard.
I think they will win easily with lots of goals. but it turns out this is wrong. They did win, but only by 1 goal. Leipzig was able to withstand quite a large attack from Real Madrid. Salute to them. In the second leg, Real Madrid must compete even more optimally so that they can win the aggregate even further and not worry.

I expected more goals in this Real Madrid game, but Real Madrid's team was so competitive that a draw was more likely. The opposite side Leipzig attacked with so many attacks and counter attacks that chances of scoring were high. But due to the strength of Real Madrid's goalkeeper and defenders, Leipzig's players were unable to score. If you look at the attacks of this match, the performances of the two teams are almost equal.

(Photo Collection to Sofascore)
It was expected by the Madrid fans that there could be more goals in this match but it didn't work out either way instead they won by one goal. Although the match was the most exciting and Leipzig tried enough to win the match but could not draw the game due to which Real Madrid won the first leg. However, the game was at Leipzig's home ground, which meant that they attacked well and played strongly, so Madrid could not attack too much. However, if Real Madrid perform better in the second leg and make their exciting attack, they will definitely beat the opposition and qualify for the knock out stage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2024, 06:55:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3515
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2024, 11:46:08 AM »
~
I expected more goals in this Real Madrid game, but Real Madrid's team was so competitive that a draw was more likely. The opposite side Leipzig attacked with so many attacks and counter attacks that chances of scoring were high. But due to the strength of Real Madrid's goalkeeper and defenders, Leipzig's players were unable to score. If you look at the attacks of this match, the performances of the two teams are almost equal.
I expected them to win but I foresaw that it's going to be a tough match because their squad was incomplete due to injuries. They still played well after all that but the game was mired in controversy because of the disallowed Leipzig goal.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1174
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2024, 03:17:31 PM »
Actually the match was balanced, even in terms of opportunities Leipzig could actually create more opportunities, but unfortunately they did not manage to create a single goal in this match.

The only goal that could be created in this match was born from a young Real Madrid player, yes that could make Real Madrid secure victory at Leipzig headquarters.

This result makes Real Madrid more comfortable when playing the second meeting which will be held in front of their own supporters, it is an advantage for them to easily qualify for the next round.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2024, 06:20:42 AM »
Bayern Munich lost badly against Lazio in the UEFA Champions League Leg-1 match. Bayern Munich's style of play was perhaps not as good and the attacking force was not as exciting as it was not able to level the game from start to finish. And after losing the first match, Bayern Munich fell into a lot of losses, of course they have to perform better in the next match and beat the opponent team by double goals, but they will be selected in the knockout stage.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1136
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 06:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2024, 07:07:20 AM »
Bayern Munich lost badly against Lazio in the UEFA Champions League Leg-1 match. Bayern Munich's style of play was perhaps not as good and the attacking force was not as exciting as it was not able to level the game from start to finish. And after losing the first match, Bayern Munich fell into a lot of losses, of course they have to perform better in the next match and beat the opponent team by double goals, but they will be selected in the knockout stage.
Bayern Munich performance poorly in last match against Lazio and can't make any one shot on target more than 90 minutes games play. Had bad finishing last match although with 17 shots but there are not one shot or target and make Bayern Munich can't scoring any one goal yet.
Actually Bayern Munich still has opportunity for second leg match and winning above two goals will qualify to quarter final round, not close for Bayern lead to next round but they must play more aggressive on second leg match and make many shot on target than the first leg match.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2024, 11:07:01 PM »
Well, in this UCL, I think that Man City also has a big chance to advance to at least the semi-finals or even the final again. This will provide a real challenge for Man City. But this does not mean that the path will be easy. In the first Man City vs Copenhagen match, I am quite sure that Man City can excel and win, but it will not be easy.
Man City is still one of the most favorite team to reach the final round. Moreover, Man City has no more a problem with injury players. When Man City plays with their best players, no doubt they will have the chance to win the match. I also agree that Man City probably reaches the semi-final at least. But I think they will reach the final round if they won't meet Bayern Munich or Real Madrid in the semi-final.
Yes, there is no doubt if you look at the quality of Man City players. At least we will see them in the UCL final later. As for his opponent, hemm, it's still quite a mystery. I thought Bayern or Real Madrid would be one of them, but in the first leg yesterday, they were not quite satisfactory. especially Bayern Munich, they are really down at the moment. Meanwhile, Real Madrid is actually capable, but sometimes they are not able to consistently make their attacks effective. It was quite unfortunate in the first leg yesterday. Hopefully it won't always be like that.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:17:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 11:09:30 PM »
Yes, there is no doubt if you look at the quality of Man City players. At least we will see them in the UCL final later. As for his opponent, hemm, it's still quite a mystery. I thought Bayern or Real Madrid would be one of them, but in the first leg yesterday, they were not quite satisfactory. especially Bayern Munich, they are really down at the moment. Meanwhile, Real Madrid is actually capable, but sometimes they are not able to consistently make their attacks effective. It was quite unfortunate in the first leg yesterday. Hopefully it won't always be like that.
Man City has great players and coach. The squad may change, but it looks still in good form. As long as there is no many injured players, I think Man City will be in the final round. They may fight with Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in the final round. If this happens, it will be an interesting final of UCL this season. I don't expect Man City will play against a team like Inter Milan. The final this year seems quite predictable.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 11:09:30 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:20:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2024, 11:28:07 PM »
I expected them to win but I foresaw that it's going to be a tough match because their squad was incomplete due to injuries. They still played well after all that but the game was mired in controversy because of the disallowed Leipzig goal.
Just hope that Real Madrid will really do their best in the second leg. Supposedly, Leipzig will not be an obstacle for Real Madrid to advance to the next round, but that doesn't mean it will be easy. In the second leg, Real Madrid will play home games so this is expected to be much better. And I'm very sure of that.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3515
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2024, 12:13:06 AM »
From a bettor's perspective, what hapened to Munich against Lazio is a good thing. The odds for moneyline should be better for the second leg. I will be one to bet pre-game for Munich advancing to the next stage.

~
Just hope that Real Madrid will really do their best in the second leg. Supposedly, Leipzig will not be an obstacle for Real Madrid to advance to the next round, but that doesn't mean it will be easy. In the second leg, Real Madrid will play home games so this is expected to be much better. And I'm very sure of that.
There's no need to hope for that to happen. I think the worst result is a draw but 90% a win even if they use the same line up.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:20:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2024, 11:20:35 PM »
From a bettor's perspective, what hapened to Munich against Lazio is a good thing. The odds for moneyline should be better for the second leg. I will be one to bet pre-game for Munich advancing to the next stage.

~
There's no need to hope for that to happen. I think the worst result is a draw but 90% a win even if they use the same line up.
In the second leg, they will play at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, so this provides an independent advantage for Real Madrid and creates mental pressure for Leipzig. I'm pretty sure that in the second leg Real Madrid will also win, with more goals. They just need to focus their play to attack more effectively and strengthen their back line again. As long as their main team is all fit, including Bellingham, everyone is fit, then the opportunity to do so is much greater.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:17:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2024, 11:42:33 PM »
In the second leg, they will play at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, so this provides an independent advantage for Real Madrid and creates mental pressure for Leipzig. I'm pretty sure that in the second leg Real Madrid will also win, with more goals. They just need to focus their play to attack more effectively and strengthen their back line again. As long as their main team is all fit, including Bellingham, everyone is fit, then the opportunity to do so is much greater.
Indeed. Playing at home will be always an advantage, Real Madrid must play easier. Since Real Madrid succeed to win the first Leg, I'm sure they will win the second Leg. Real Madrid understands how to exploit the weakness of Leipzig. They don't have very strong strikers, they have not too strong defenders. In this matter, Real Madrid doesn't too worried they will get conceded goals. They must focus on the attacking, they should target to score more goals.

██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 898
  • Last Active: Today at 06:10:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2024, 09:15:51 AM »
Today and next tomorrow, have four UEFA Champion League matches first leg round of 16 after last middle week had play four matches before, there are some interested matches and I am waiting with how excited match between Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid. Inter had consistent performance in domestic league will face Atletico Madrid actually their performance not really bad in La Liga, I ge difficult for predicting which one team will win first leg match are Inter or Atletico?

• PSV vs Dortmund
  • Inter vs Atletico
  • Pporto vs Arsenal
  • Nnapoli vs Barcelona

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2024, 10:17:55 AM »
Indeed. Playing at home will be always an advantage, Real Madrid must play easier. Since Real Madrid succeed to win the first Leg, I'm sure they will win the second Leg. Real Madrid understands how to exploit the weakness of Leipzig. They don't have very strong strikers, they have not too strong defenders. In this matter, Real Madrid doesn't too worried they will get conceded goals. They must focus on the attacking, they should target to score more goals.
Real Madrid are one step further than their opponents Leipzig in this round of 16. The 1 goal advantage they got in the first leg when they travel to Leipzig headquarters makes them even more comfortable when playing the second leg match. This is in line with their status as one of the favorites to become champions this season.

But even though they act as the host and have a 1-goal advantage, they must remain cautious. I'm sure Leipzig will play with all their might or appear all out to be able to win stealing goals at Real Madrid headquarters. they must anticipate the motivation that Leipzig brings.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2024, 09:12:17 PM »
For today the main course is between Atlético and Inter, where my bet could be totally on Inter, Atlético is very good, but this time I will give all my credibility to a team like Inter, I think Inzhagui's team They have a better lineup than everyone and for that reason I see them better, they are also leaders in Serie A, the ATM is not bad, but I don't know, I think that for now in the UCL, I see them better.

As for the game, they are starting, Inzhagui are giving very clear indications, it is a team very focused on attack, it does not seem like an Italian team, they are in the middle of the pack attacking the ATM, I find this very interesting, good in itself , all the UCL games are very good, for me these games are very key, and so far Thuram is already making himself known with a somewhat deviated header, but I like how they are attacking, the ATM is putting up a lot of fight, but They are defending themselves quite well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2024, 11:14:25 PM »
Inter made it.
Congratulations to Inter for winning from Atletico Madrid in the first leg.

The match was very tight. Both Inter and Atletico Madrid fought for the ball very tightly. However, Atletico Madrid seemed to have great difficulty breaking through their level of defense during the match. Even Inter didn't even give Atletico Madrid a chance to attack. This is a victory for Inter, but in the second leg, they still have to remain alert.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG