follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Tether (USDT) Conspiracy Tosses Again As We Arrive at The D-Day of January 15.  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Today, January 15th is a crucial day for crypto market as the conspiracy around the use of USDT stablecoin by Tether and its alleged relationship with crypto exchange Bitfinex is catching up the heat. Tether is once again in the limelight because the stablecoin issuer has pumped an additional $4.2 billion worth of USDT coins in the market over the last month.

The Tether Conspiracy and Bitfinex’s link?
Now, the demand for stablecoins on the exchanges has surged massively due to the huge trading volumes following the recent market rally. However, this brings us back to look into the fact that whether institutional investors are really behind this Bitcoin price rally, giving rise to the conspiracy about Tether’s involvement in pumping BTC by sourcing the USDT coins during the crypto market rally in December 2017.

Now, you might be wondering what’s so special about today? Before we speak about it, let’s take a look at the timeline of events from the past. Source Link

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3404
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:17:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
The truth is catching up against the lies peddled by the same people behind Bitfinex/Tether to manipulate investors and the market.

From "1 USDT backed up by 1 USD" to "1 USDT backed up by USD and reserves" to "1 USDT backed by 74% USD and reserves" and the attempt to hide the lost funds to the tune of $850 million as a result of depositing to a shady company.

I can't wait for the result of NYAG's investigation. This will most likely affect BTC's reputation as an investment asset which could result to a drop but it's good in the long run.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1377
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 12:05:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
The truth is catching up against the lies peddled by the same people behind Bitfinex/Tether to manipulate investors and the market.

From "1 USDT backed up by 1 USD" to "1 USDT backed up by USD and reserves" to "1 USDT backed by 74% USD and reserves" and the attempt to hide the lost funds to the tune of $850 million as a result of depositing to a shady company.

I can't wait for the result of NYAG's investigation. This will most likely affect BTC's reputation as an investment asset which could result to a drop but it's good in the long run.
Some anomalies or manipulations constantly occur in the cryptocurrency market, but nevertheless, Bitcoin can withstand the onslaught, while it should be borne in mind that all cryptocurrency users understand what value is inherent in Bitcoin and therefore the Bitcoin rate will still recover after a fall. Perhaps my words sound too optimistic, but the reality of the cryptocurrency market is exactly as I see it. ;)
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
This conspiracy is difficult for me to talk about because Tether is really easy to create USDT tokens.
I also often see large transactions on the WhalesBot Telegram channel, there are often millions of USDT being sent to various exchanges.
I'm not sure if that will pump up Bitcoin or even bring down Bitcoin and the proof is that after the USDT printing the drama started coming in today. Oh My God!
retire and rest in peace

aiviaa485

-
The analysis is very precise and makes me confused about the policies that are owned by the people of Bitfinex and Tether.
I did not think that all this time these people had lied to the public and that was very painful. And they are not thinking about the long-term life of the USDT.
850,000,000 is a lot of value and I hope the positive results given by the investigation from NYAG, because if it is negative it will impact the Bitcoin price, maybe it will be red in various markets.

Offline nomenclatur

• Activity: 382
  • Last Active: August 25, 2021, 03:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
usdt plays a very important role in the current increase in bitcoin prices because investors are currently easier to pump bitcoin prices and also make dump prices faster, it cannot be denied that bitcoin is played by the price by whales. the whales to play the price.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
      ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀
    ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄ ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▀  ▀█ ▀▀▄ ▄▀
 ▀ ▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀ ▄ ▀▄
█ ▐▌  █  ▄▄▄   █ ▄ ▀▄
▀ ▀ ▌ █ ███ ▄ █  ▐▌▐▌
  █ ▌ █  ▀▀▀▀  █  ▐▌
  █ █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ █
    █ █ █ ▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌ ▀
    ▀ ▐▌ ▄ █ ▄ ▀ ▀
       ▀ ▀▄▐▌ ▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
usdt plays a very important role in the current increase in bitcoin prices because investors are currently easier to pump bitcoin prices and also make dump prices faster, it cannot be denied that bitcoin is played by the price by whales. the whales to play the price.
At least for today, everyone is interested in strengthening the asset and increasing the price of Bitcoin. I believe that big whales are becoming more rational, especially considering the impact of institutional capital on the cryptocurrency market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG