follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hello newbies and everyone, why no need to give up??  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Miracle

• Activity: 53
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2022, 11:32:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Hello newbies and everyone, why no need to give up??
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »
Giving up is not the right decision!! Patience matters a lot. As a newbie you most encourage your self and have patient. Like me when I start working on this forum I had no idea on this forum and I was making so many mistakes and I was given a bad remark and I face the penalty involved but I didn't give up I still continue hoping one dey I will be very perfect and I will also be earning from it, hard work pays. There is a saying tomorrow is better than today with out patience you can't accomplish your dreams. So am advising us to have patience and to be very hard working one dey it will eventually pay. Just like buying a coin when the price rate is low and keeping it on till it rises that's how patience work with out  patience there is  no better tomorrow

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Abubakar56

• Activity: 316
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 09:42:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
From the little experience am having I dont really think anything comes so easy you need to have patience and you have to be hard working, I believe if you have patience on this forum there are lot's to come. Have been on this forum for months and have been benefit from the forum so don't give up and keep on working hard.

Offline CryptoStar19

• Activity: 128
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 28, 2021, 02:27:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 01:55:26 AM »
Crypto in general will test the human patience, most people will enter the markets in a bull run and inevitably there will come a time that things will start going the other way and this will be a big test of our patience. Generally in this space one can't go wrong with the major coins, there are major gains to be had in one or more crypto cycles, but 4-8 years surely takes patience.

One way to make it easier is to do your own research, to invest in projects you really believe in, to then just HODL then and not be so frantic about checking prices all the time... it does take patience but it doesn't necessarily have to take so much time and energy during that time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG