follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Link Marines Have A New Way to Make Money With Chainlink  (Read 8474 times)

Offline EAA-ALLAH

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 934
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 01:03:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Link Marines Have A New Way to Make Money With Chainlink
« on: March 03, 2021, 05:55:57 PM »
The cryptocurrency space is still largely dominated by the original king of crypto in Bitcoin, but a few newer entrants have carved out strong followings of their own. Among them is Chainlink (LINK), which had a monster year in 2020, skyrocketing in price by over 500%.

Now, investors in Chainlink have a new way to earn interest on their holdings.

Crypto lending firm BlockFi has paid out more than $20 million in interest on deposits of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Tomorrow, the firm will add Chainlink as a new deposit option to earn yield.

It’s happening, @chainlink Marines: Starting March 2, you can earn 5.5% APY in crypto on your #LINK with BlockFi. RT to spread the word.
Get more information please click[urlhttps://cryptonews.net/478710/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared]here[/url]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Link Marines Have A New Way to Make Money With Chainlink
« on: March 03, 2021, 05:55:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Link Marines Have A New Way to Make Money With Chainlink
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 06:37:53 PM »
Good for those who find this yield site useful to earn passive income, although am thinking if they can be trusted with funds, I still find binance staking more convenient and a bit assured than many of this yield platform,  I think the apy for a year in my calculation in the blockfi website not very impressive to me but for anyone who don't want any stress and just need to passively no matter how little it is can consider this.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 05:54:59 AM »
Chainlink can still continue to look for the best position to raise its rating on Coinmarketcap and I'm sure investors can still come to support Chainlink.
In this main thread BlockFi also becomes the richest investor to support Chainlink because BlockFi invests around 20 million USD. Damnnn !
retire and rest in peace

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 07:59:14 AM »
Link Marines or whatever it's called, still this Chainlink has something really good to invest in the cryptocurrency market apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and BNB.
But don't enter now because the market is now starting to be Bearish and I believe everything needs a process to recover.
Chainlink is certain that when you start BUllish the price will go further from now on and I like it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG