follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Cryptocurrency  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Powercorp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 14, 2021, 07:40:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Cryptocurrency
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:43:11 AM »
Everything in this world is being digitized, whether it is documents, study, work, or even money. The global economy is rapidly adopting a digital ecosystem. One of the most promising additions to the digital payment sector is Cryptocurrency. It is not the newest one but it is one of the most attractive digital currencies.

Cryptocurrency is the decentralized digital currency that utilizes cryptography for security and due to it, cryptocurrency is fraud-proof. Additionally, the government has no control over it because it is not issued by any central authority or government-controlled financial institutions.

With all the benefits cryptocurrency has been making news headlines on a daily basis and now people are curious about it. However, if you are still not fully aware of cryptocurrency and concerned about its use then here are 5 reasons why you should go for cryptocurrency.

You are the owner

The cryptocurrency was created with the sole aim that the owner will have control of their currency in their own hand. There is no other electronic system in which your account is owned by you.

You are able to control how you spend your money without having to deal with an intermediary authority such as a bank or government.

Additionally, digital currency such as cryptocurrency allows the user better autonomy over their fund compared to fiat currency.

It also does not require a traditional banking system or payment methods to process your transaction, it is a decentralized currency.

Fraud Proof

After the creation of cryptocurrency, details of all confirmed transactions are stored in a public ledger, and the identities of the coin holders are encrypted.

The purpose to do that is to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. Due to the peer-to-peer process, no mediators, and no involvement of government and financial institutions, cryptocurrency is fraud-proof.

It is decentralized thus the owner will have control over it. Additionally, all the records are publicly available, and almost impossible to breach the security and make changes in records. Above it, Cryptography makes it hard to counterfeit.

Identity Theft

Identity theft is a serious issue with the traditional banking system but not with cryptocurrency. The ledger also ensures that all transactions between digital wallets can calculate an accurate balance.

Cryptocurrency is far safer compared to traditional payment methods. It is also because cryptocurrencies work more like cash, you send the payment to an address, and the owner of the address will receive the payment directly.

There are no mediators thus it automatically eliminates the risk of Identity theft. If someone wants to spend money, they’d have to steal the money itself, not your identity.

Instant Settlement

As stated above, there are no mediators such as financial institutions or third-party websites involved in the transaction process, thus everything will be instant.

Whether you are sending, receiving, exchanging, making payments, buying cryptocurrencies, or selling cryptocurrencies there will be minor to no delay.

Additionally, as stated above when you transfer payment to an address, the owner of the address will directly receive the payment in their wallet.

The transactions will take place instantly and this process will make transactions faster and safer.

Accessible
There are a total of 5.2 billion smartphone users in the world but a large part of the population doesn’t have access to traditional banking or exchange systems. Cryptocurrency is bringing the revolution in the banking system by making itself accessible to everyone.

All you need is a smart device, an internet connection, and immediately you become your own bank paying and transferring money. You will also have access to the exchange market with cryptocurrencies.

Are you ready to join the future of the digital economy? If yes, you will find PowerCorp interesting. Power Corp with its own cryptocurrency Power Coin (PKoin) has invented a platform that is combining blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to create financial liquidity.

Power Corp is launched with an aim to build a better exchange of value system. Power Coin or PKoin is a digital asset well-supported by a hybrid stable coin that will protect investors against vaporization in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

Check the official website powercorp.us to know more and to experience the future of digital currency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Cryptocurrency
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:43:11 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Furious 7

• Activity: 720
  • Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
  • Last Active: June 20, 2021, 05:04:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:37:02 PM »
Give me a quote from which you took the reference source. because it refers to a reference about the crypto industry. because if you take it from powercorp.us, then there will be a quote that differentiates your understanding and also the description of their page.
Pr⦿starter.
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Hometown

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 961
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 11:21:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 11:28:51 PM »
I am a cryptocurrencies supporter because I already supported my family with cryptocurrencies passive income. I support my educational expenses with cryptocurrencies income. It's already changed my life styles.

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 09:37:21 AM »
I am a cryptocurrencies supporter because I already supported my family with cryptocurrencies passive income. I support my educational expenses with cryptocurrencies income. It's already changed my life styles.
I am totally in agreement with you on this one. I am firstly in crypto before any other thing because I can and have been able to make money from it. I have supported my needs and other family needs through my investment in cryptocurrency and this is the bottom line. Every other thing or feature that is attached to crypto is secondary ;D

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 12:34:09 PM »
Everything in this world is being digitized, whether it is documents, study, work, or even money. The global economy is rapidly adopting a digital ecosystem. One of the most promising additions to the digital payment sector is Cryptocurrency. It is not the newest one but it is one of the most attractive digital currencies.

Cryptocurrency is the decentralized digital currency that utilizes cryptography for security and due to it, cryptocurrency is fraud-proof. Additionally, the government has no control over it because it is not issued by any central authority or government-controlled financial institutions.

With all the benefits cryptocurrency has been making news headlines on a daily basis and now people are curious about it. However, if you are still not fully aware of cryptocurrency and concerned about its use then here are 5 reasons why you should go for cryptocurrency.

You are the owner

The cryptocurrency was created with the sole aim that the owner will have control of their currency in their own hand. There is no other electronic system in which your account is owned by you.

You are able to control how you spend your money without having to deal with an intermediary authority such as a bank or government.

Additionally, digital currency such as cryptocurrency allows the user better autonomy over their fund compared to fiat currency.

It also does not require a traditional banking system or payment methods to process your transaction, it is a decentralized currency.

Fraud Proof

After the creation of cryptocurrency, details of all confirmed transactions are stored in a public ledger, and the identities of the coin holders are encrypted.

The purpose to do that is to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. Due to the peer-to-peer process, no mediators, and no involvement of government and financial institutions, cryptocurrency is fraud-proof.

It is decentralized thus the owner will have control over it. Additionally, all the records are publicly available, and almost impossible to breach the security and make changes in records. Above it, Cryptography makes it hard to counterfeit.

Identity Theft

Identity theft is a serious issue with the traditional banking system but not with cryptocurrency. The ledger also ensures that all transactions between digital wallets can calculate an accurate balance.

Cryptocurrency is far safer compared to traditional payment methods. It is also because cryptocurrencies work more like cash, you send the payment to an address, and the owner of the address will receive the payment directly.

There are no mediators thus it automatically eliminates the risk of Identity theft. If someone wants to spend money, they’d have to steal the money itself, not your identity.

Instant Settlement

As stated above, there are no mediators such as financial institutions or third-party websites involved in the transaction process, thus everything will be instant.

Whether you are sending, receiving, exchanging, making payments, buying cryptocurrencies, or selling cryptocurrencies there will be minor to no delay.

Additionally, as stated above when you transfer payment to an address, the owner of the address will directly receive the payment in their wallet.

The transactions will take place instantly and this process will make transactions faster and safer.

Accessible
There are a total of 5.2 billion smartphone users in the world but a large part of the population doesn’t have access to traditional banking or exchange systems. Cryptocurrency is bringing the revolution in the banking system by making itself accessible to everyone.

All you need is a smart device, an internet connection, and immediately you become your own bank paying and transferring money. You will also have access to the exchange market with cryptocurrencies.

Are you ready to join the future of the digital economy? If yes, you will find PowerCorp interesting. Power Corp with its own cryptocurrency Power Coin (PKoin) has invented a platform that is combining blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to create financial liquidity.

Power Corp is launched with an aim to build a better exchange of value system. Power Coin or PKoin is a digital asset well-supported by a hybrid stable coin that will protect investors against vaporization in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

Check the official website powercorp.us to know more and to experience the future of digital currency.
While every thing you have posted here could be the case, but most of us don't really spend cryptocurrencies directly as it is because in my country even before the ban on Banking transactions in crypto, no known businesses accepts crypto like that hence we have to sell to fiat for the spending which also supports what some have already mentioned here, crypto trading is all about the money for me at this moment.

Offline Casual

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 860
  • Last Active: June 30, 2023, 03:30:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 12:53:00 AM »
I believe in cryptocurrency for which I have always supported cryptocurrency.  We call cryptocurrency passive income which means we can't say for sure that we will get so many dollars from here until we get payment.  But the active income that is at the end of the month, of course, it is possible to say that so much money will come, even if less.  I have been able to help my family a lot from cryptocurrency.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Mas Bro

• Activity: 394
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 05:02:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »
I believe in and have been using Cryptocurrency for several years. Because Cryotocurrency is my side job and I earn money here. With Cryptocurrency, I can help the economy and the needs of myself and my family.
                    ▄█▄

▄█████

▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 

█████▀▀▄███

▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████

▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████

▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████

████▌█████ █████

▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█

▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████

▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████

▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀

▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████
DeFi Hedge

Fund Token
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████

Seed Round

+80%BONUS
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████
WHITEPAPER

TWITTER

TELEGRAM
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »

Online tvplus006

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3314
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:01:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 12:12:22 PM »
Everything in this world is being digitized, whether it is docu....

Even if you are the author of a post that was previously published on the site: https://powercorp.medium.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-start-using-cryptocurrency-c65f91ee61be , you must provide a link to the source. Otherwise, it may be regarded as plagiarism.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 07:47:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 08:43:02 PM »
There are alot more reasons why everyone should try and get involved in crypto currencies, aside the fact it can make one's life better by making one rich, there are also a lot of benefits which some are already mentioned by the poster, but it's still very great for we the early adopters cus before the whole world will be ready to come big into crypto, we all must have made a fortune which to me i think is a good thing  :D :D
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Fawpac2

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1158
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 10:58:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 11:18:23 PM »
I am a student.  I have been working in cryptocurrency for a long time. Working in cryptocurrency has continued my family expenses and my education.  Currently I consider this cryptocurrency as the main point in my life.  I have seen that a good income can be made by focusing on this cryptocurrency.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline H2O

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1174
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 03:15:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2021, 04:21:43 PM »
I believe in and have been using Cryptocurrency for several years. Because Cryotocurrency is my side job and I earn money here. With Cryptocurrency, I can help the economy and the needs of myself and my family.
I support myself and my family with cryptocurrencies income. Cryptocurrencies are the best alternative of fiat money. It's a easy transactions system without risks.

Offline Andruha1993

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1303
  • Last Active: October 27, 2021, 09:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2021, 06:43:50 PM »
Personally, I use cryptocurrency to make money. And I love it. Also, thanks to the cryptocurrency, I pay. So I can say that crypto is power!
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
TECH WP
COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 10:14:51 AM »
Personally, I use cryptocurrency to make money. And I love it. Also, thanks to the cryptocurrency, I pay. So I can say that crypto is power!
You can say that again and like I said previously, Cryptocurrency trading for me right now is all about making money and not that I don't believe in all other of its potential, but it is just that those don't really matter to me at the moment more than it financial potentials.

Offline Chiblex

• Activity: 555
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 05:06:28 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2021, 04:32:20 PM »
indeed the main goal of many people entering the crypto world is to seek profit, whether from trading, investing, and also looking for income from bounties... but actually we enter into the crypto world is to learn to understand how crypto works and what our goal is to learn crypto...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG