follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Exchanging NOIA and KUSAMA for Cash on Kucoin and Deposit in my Bank  (Read 772 times)

Offline Ghehn

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2021, 05:18:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
I couldn't see a way to exchange my NOIA or Kusama altcoins to bitcoin or usdt on KucoinHS. People say there's a way but I don't see it. I wanted to post a screen shot showing when I click on Kusama for example, it shows; Deposit, Withdraw, and Transfer.

If I click "Withdraw," it asks for a wallet address since it's not like Coinbase where they are connected to your bank account and actually withdraw to your bank. Anyway, it means I would need a wallet of Kusama somewhere. Unfortunately Coinbase and Probit don't deal in NOIA or Kusama.

If I go to the "Transfer" option in KuCoin it seems to say it will transfer from my main account to a Trading account but not transfer to a different kind of coin which is what I need. Do I need to transfer to my Trading account before I can exchange the coin for Bitcoin or usdt? I have no idea so I went over to CoinMarketCap and their interface is too funky for me to understand. When I log in, and click portfolio, I get a button to create a portfolio. When I click that I get an option to choose a coin so I choose bitcoin. But it doesn't ask me how much money I want to spend it asks me how many coins I want to buy. Well, as you know, 1 bitcoin is worth $63,400.

I thought maybe I could easily send $20 of bitcoin to CoinMarketCap. Silly me. So that I could then have a wallet for kusama and noia so that I could exchange them to usdt or bitcoin so that I could exchange for cash so that I could deposit in my F@#$%ng bank some time this YEAR!!!

I was advised to get my NOIA and Kusama out of Kucoin, I can open a CoinMarketCap account.

Shoutout to Kucoin for making the ability to easily see how to get your money out similar to Coinbase. NOT!!!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG