follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HodL Venus until 15 May and Y'll get token VRT !  (Read 1987 times)

Offline whyrqa

• Activity: 482
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: HodL Venus until 15 May and Y'll get token VRT !
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 09:17:01 PM »
This is the latest update of the Main Chanel Venus protocol and the word has been pinned.
However, I saw some irregularities in the Pinned, namely his Block Snapshot until May 17th, whereas previously it was May 15th.
My question is, why did the snapshot block deviate like that and even up to 2 days, can anyone answer it ?

I tried to find answers from Venus Protocol on various online media channels but I did not get proper information regarding this question.
But I have my own view regarding the Snapshot, because this Snpashot is racing on a specified block, so of course there are problems with the BSC Blockchain so that the delay occurs.
Or maybe the Blochchain from BSC is getting denser and the validator is unable to send coins in the usual time so that the BSC Blockchain is also stuck for up to 2 days. Correct me if i'm wrong .
to be honest, quite often I hear information that the BSC blockchain is very slow. this not only causes delays, but also increases the vulnerability of the network.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 09:17:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2021, 04:11:15 AM »
I saw the price of this Venus Reward Token increase shortly after distribution, maybe 5 days after distribution to my personal wallet from Binance Smart Chain and I checked it on the PooCoin Chart.
Indeed, at the beginning of the distribution of Venus Reward Token there was a dump but after that it bounced back and had a very large marketcap, and this value continued to grow over time.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 08:11:46 AM »
Check now on the PancakeSwap market and there we just paste Smartcontracts from the Venus Reward Token coin and it turns out the price has decreased, but it's also better not to completely dump like other coins.
I'm sure the Venus Reward Token will be of value someday because the Venus Reward Token was created to replace the gifts from Venus like Airdrop, Staking and Farming.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG