follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future?  (Read 9952 times)

Online Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2547
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:48:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future?
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2021, 04:04:13 PM »
Maybe because I have the benefit of hindsight, but then if I saw this post in May, I would have replied a resounding 'hell yeah'. Why? Crypto is gaining mainstream adoption each and everyday, so I'm pretty sure they would pump silly

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2021, 04:04:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2021, 09:06:22 AM »
Which cryptocurrencies would rise in future can't predict as sure because cryptocurrencies market always unstable and non can easily determined which would be happened in future. But I think Bitcoin would be worth of $100k very soon.

I have confidence that Bitcoin will soon be worth more than at the peak of the price. I also hope for a good growth of Ethereum in the future, so I am investing my funds in this top coin. When you are confident in the coin, then investments in the long term bring a good profit.
Bitcoin will not grow indefinitely, in any case there will be a rollback. Moreover, there has not been a global correction for a long time. It is very risky to buy these assets now. I think the risks are too high. Even if bitcoin also grows by 10%, the probability that it will fall by 50% is much higher.

Offline Gvent

• Activity: 883
  • Last Active: March 31, 2022, 10:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2021, 07:22:25 PM »
Which cryptocurrencies would rise in future can't predict as sure because cryptocurrencies market always unstable and non can easily determined which would be happened in future. But I think Bitcoin would be worth of $100k very soon.

I have confidence that Bitcoin will soon be worth more than at the peak of the price. I also hope for a good growth of Ethereum in the future, so I am investing my funds in this top coin. When you are confident in the coin, then investments in the long term bring a good profit.
Bitcoin will not grow indefinitely, in any case there will be a rollback. Moreover, there has not been a global correction for a long time. It is very risky to buy these assets now. I think the risks are too high. Even if bitcoin also grows by 10%, the probability that it will fall by 50% is much higher.

Bitcoin has prospects for a large increase in price in the future. Therefore, even if he now gives a drop in price by 50%, many will immediately buy this coin, and will continue to hold it until a new wave of growth in price. The market is volatile, so it is not realistic to trade here without risks.

Offline Review

• Activity: 623
  • Last Active: January 01, 2024, 08:38:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2021, 08:13:47 AM »
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

Without any doubt there has hundred crypto project that will rise in crypto market soon . Bitcoin down and the market down does not means that crypto finished or no coin can't raise again . If you do a little bit research on crypto market  about the top gaining coin over last 24 hours , you will see lot of coin pumping . But this don't call the real raise . Anyway, there has lot of coin that has slow progress but surely they will raise within short time . If  you look to PBR<CIFI<EFI<TLM, you will be able to see they are doing fine in market .
Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2021, 09:36:33 AM »
Maybe because I have the benefit of hindsight, but then if I saw this post in May, I would have replied a resounding 'hell yeah'. Why? Crypto is gaining mainstream adoption each and everyday, so I'm pretty sure they would pump silly
Crypto that will pump are those who are well known and has useful information and use cases. Those shitcoins and memecoins are not sure to increase even they will increase
for awhile then will dump later on because they don't have useful use case.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2021, 09:09:34 AM »
Nobody can predict with certainty when a cryptocurrency's price will increase. The market is entirely speculative and irrational.You really need to research the projects very well.In my opinion, the team, partners and investors of the projects are very important.As a result of my own research, I became interested in DEIP.Looks solid as a project.Imo DEIp has big potential to grow up in the future.

Offline amzexpert

• Activity: 144
  • Making Impossible to Possible
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 02, 2023, 04:55:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2021, 03:37:53 AM »
Dear, I do not think that any other cryptocurrency will rise like that because you know that the bitcoin price is too high and it has crossed the price of 60000 dollars and that is a very big price. I do not think if there will be a coin similar to bitcoin then everyone will invest in that coin but there is a problem no one exactly knows which coin will go high like this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2021, 03:37:53 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG