follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can this problem be stopped?  (Read 665 times)

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1094
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Can this problem be stopped?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 07:24:20 PM »
Now not only on the BSC network but on the BASE network as well but in a new way, scammers send a small amount of coins to a random address Maybe they hope to lure the person who has that address to make a purchase of their coins.
For new users, this may be an unusual thing but for people who have been playing airdrops or others for a long time, this is a common thing.
Well, I have also started trying the BASE network, there are lots of airdrops that we can use well. Some time ago I got RDAT, DOG, FRAME and Degen which use the BASE network, this is an extraordinary development in the cryptocurrency world because there are so many networks new ones are being created and competing to provide the cheapest and fastest transaction fees.
This is one of the reasons I am interested in holding as much Ethereum as possible because every year there must be projects that are on the Ethereum layer 2 network and even though there are many L2 projects from Ethereum, it does not reduce the transaction volume of Ethereum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 07:24:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 08:27:52 PM »
Now not only on the BSC network but on the BASE network as well but in a new way, scammers send a small amount of coins to a random address Maybe they hope to lure the person who has that address to make a purchase of their coins.
For new users, this may be an unusual thing but for people who have been playing airdrops or others for a long time, this is a common thing.
Well, I have also started trying the BASE network, there are lots of airdrops that we can use well. Some time ago I got RDAT, DOG, FRAME and Degen which use the BASE network, this is an extraordinary development in the cryptocurrency world because there are so many networks new ones are being created and competing to provide the cheapest and fastest transaction fees.
Many friends participated in the airdrop on the BASE network, but I haven't tried it because I don't have time to participate there. Maybe next time I'll try it. because currently I am more focused on trading and buying potential coins to hold

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 09:57:44 AM »
Many friends participated in the airdrop on the BASE network, but I haven't tried it because I don't have time to participate there. Maybe next time I'll try it. because currently I am more focused on trading and buying potential coins to hold
Maybe you can participate in the Degen airdrop, because in this program you only need to hold a certain amount of Degen and interact between members in the forum to increase the points you have so that the more points you get, the next month you have the potential to get a large number of Degen.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG