follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold A Token, Earn BNB  (Read 897 times)

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4139
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:10:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Hold A Token, Earn BNB
« on: July 08, 2021, 09:26:17 AM »

I have been watching some Telegram groups lately and I am sensing a new trend of project type and it concerns holding on to their tokens or coins and then passively earn BNB or sometimes another coin. Of course, this can be a good marketing campaign providing people the right incentive to buy the main token being advertised...who would not want to have passive income, right?

But of course, we are always skeptical...do you think that a program like this can really make it and last...and be really successful? Or will this just be another metamorphosis of the meme token avalanche?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Hold A Token, Earn BNB
« on: July 08, 2021, 09:26:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Hold A Token, Earn BNB
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »
I doubt the potential of meme coin not unless they shift into another face of development beyond from their original concept as just a "meme" token.

Well, passive income today is one of the effective tool to attract investors. Buy => stake => earn tokens (depends on what they choose such as BNB). New form of holding.

This staking strategy (farming) is now a trend. This might be for a long time since it is effective and attractive.

We should be cautious as we know scammers also use this approach to steal investors money.

Offline Maynul96

• Activity: 408
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: August 06, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 07:54:09 PM »
If user hold token on their wallet then they can Earn BNB for holding, i heard this News before but i not search carefully about this.
If someone want to hold their token for BNB earning then i think need research about their project and token, then invest. Becouse if Someone buy 100 usd worth token for little amount of BNB earning, and on the future if their token is Valueless or Scam then Holder can loss Their all fund.                 

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 08:52:49 PM »

I have been watching some Telegram groups lately and I am sensing a new trend of project type and it concerns holding on to their tokens or coins and then passively earn BNB or sometimes another coin. Of course, this can be a good marketing campaign providing people the right incentive to buy the main token being advertised...who would not want to have passive income, right?

But of course, we are always skeptical...do you think that a program like this can really make it and last...and be really successful? Or will this just be another metamorphosis of the meme token avalanche?

Not sure which project you're talking about right now, but I think PoS is much better than Pow.
I stake and give liquidity on many projects at the moment, my favorite is Banana on ApeSwap. And of course SKILL because I like to play this game where the SKILL is earned.

An example, through this game I earn around $ 50 a day in this currency, which I then convert into a liquidity pool with BNB, so I earn Banana that I stake again to get more banana. Or any other coin on Apeswap. The same procedure can be found in Uniswap, Pancake and actually many other DeFi platforms.
BNB / Skill is currently giving me 400% APR.
The additional banana staked from this farm gives me an additional 129% APR.
It's actually like I mentioned it somewhere in this forum, every bounty hunter here will play blockchain games in the future. And the sooner you find out about it, the better and more profitable it is. It always pays to be one of the first somewhere.
I almost forgot, of course you can stake banana or gnana there and earn BNB

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 10:13:03 PM »
I know Farming #2 is staking BNB on Binance to get new tokens like ATA, I don't know that now other projects allow holders to stake their tokens to get BNB ^^
I don't believe in less transparent projects, especially meme-tokens. Maybe it's just a way for them to reduce the selling pressure to push up the token price and advertise the project.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 05:24:56 PM »
Well, if the purpose of giving out BNB is to the holders of these new coin is to retain and hold the listing price of the coin not to go down deep, then the project CEO and the team have some good plans to make the project a success, so long as they don't end up scamming people/hunters when the project becomes a success, like the Studentcoin project which did so, giving stipends to the hunters.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »
Well, if the purpose of giving out BNB is to the holders of these new coin is to retain and hold the listing price of the coin not to go down deep, then the project CEO and the team have some good plans to make the project a success, so long as they don't end up scamming people/hunters when the project becomes a success, like the Studentcoin project which did so, giving stipends to the hunters.
there are many ways that the project CEO can do, one of which is what you said, but in principle there are many ways to prevent the coin from falling straight down when listing. indeed all plans must be carried out properly because with the aim that the project can run according to what has been planned, because maybe the journey to be able to survive when the situation is not good is certainly not easy.

yes, it all ultimately goes back to the individual CEO and team in carrying out the project, if he is committed, of course he will not abandon the bounty hunter who also plays an active role in it so that it can succeed. when it comes to studentcoin, it's really bad, they don't pay and say there's no role for the bounty hunter, this is too much by not paying only, the bounty hunter is quite disappointed, this is added about there is no role whatsoever from the bounty hunter.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 11:35:59 PM »
In every new token or coin, there may be some lacks and also benefits. If by holding that token we can earn BNB, why not we are holding?
But, we must also see the other factors whether it is worthy or not holding those certain numbers and get a certain amount of BNB. Is it better for holding or trading. But of course, a new meme coin is risky and we must be very careful when going to hold or trade them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 04:37:53 PM »
Every project create their own platform visualized the future coming of investors. Staking is part of the game to care investors money to earn while they are holding. Passive income is everywhere now because more wants hold than sell the tokens without good return.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 09:59:02 AM »

Not sure which project you're talking about right now, but I think PoS is much better than Pow.
I stake and give liquidity on many projects at the moment, my favorite is Banana on ApeSwap. And of course SKILL because I like to play this game where the SKILL is earned.

An example, through this game I earn around $ 50 a day in this currency, which I then convert into a liquidity pool with BNB, so I earn Banana that I stake again to get more banana. Or any other coin on Apeswap. The same procedure can be found in Uniswap, Pancake and actually many other DeFi platforms.
BNB / Skill is currently giving me 400% APR.
The additional banana staked from this farm gives me an additional 129% APR.
It's actually like I mentioned it somewhere in this forum, every bounty hunter here will play blockchain games in the future. And the sooner you find out about it, the better and more profitable it is. It always pays to be one of the first somewhere.
I almost forgot, of course you can stake banana or gnana there and earn BNB

I wrote about this game when the skill was under $ 1. Calculate what you can currently earn.

To stick with the topic:
Of course, I have an impermanent loss, if I had only staked the skill I would gain 50% more. But I also bet on BNB until the end of the year, something will happen and then it will be settled.
Stacking definitely made my investments even more valuable.

By the way, I would advise everyone to take a look at blockchain gaming, starting with Cryptoblades, e.g. B.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG