follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?  (Read 5878 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1146
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:58:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2024, 01:43:36 PM »
That's right, a demo account will help beginners so they can learn how to start an entry, place a stop loss or place a take profit. Because it's impossible for us to immediately enter a real trade even though we don't know what we should do.

It can be learned on a demo account. There may be more complicated levels such as indicators and such, but we can do that slowly. There are also many beginners who end up becoming good traders starting from learning on a demo account.
I believe that each tool has its own value, and each user can explore and use it in their own way to maximize that value. Demo accounts are also similar, they may be unnecessary for many traders, but they are still useful for me to track the market and test new trading methods that I have access to or that I have developed myself based on advances in data analysis. For me, a demo account is a great gift that CEX or TradingView platforms have created to promote the development of the market, even though they initially just wanted to have more users and trading volume to earn more profits ^^
That's right, everything that exists must have a use, depending on how we look at it. Sometimes there are people who think something is a small thing, but if you dig deeper, you can feel the benefits.

Again, this depends on how we see things. Are we going to look at it broadly, or are we going to look at it from a narrow angle. Learning can be done from anywhere and from anything, as long as we are serious about doing it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2024, 01:43:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3995
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2024, 03:50:06 PM »
That's right, a demo account will help beginners so they can learn how to start an entry, place a stop loss or place a take profit. Because it's impossible for us to immediately enter a real trade even though we don't know what we should do.

It can be learned on a demo account. There may be more complicated levels such as indicators and such, but we can do that slowly. There are also many beginners who end up becoming good traders starting from learning on a demo account.
I believe that each tool has its own value, and each user can explore and use it in their own way to maximize that value. Demo accounts are also similar, they may be unnecessary for many traders, but they are still useful for me to track the market and test new trading methods that I have access to or that I have developed myself based on advances in data analysis. For me, a demo account is a great gift that CEX or TradingView platforms have created to promote the development of the market, even though they initially just wanted to have more users and trading volume to earn more profits ^^

So when was the last time you have practiced trading with demo account? When was the last time you have tested something? What was the result?

I always see people saying that demo accounts are very useful, they allow to learn, but they never name anything particular. If we compare trading with driving, then before driving a car, we dont pass driving tests, nor do driving simulations, or run few miles on empty road to test how car goes forward, even though we have done it lots of times before.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2024, 08:33:03 PM »

That's right, everything that exists must have a use, depending on how we look at it. Sometimes there are people who think something is a small thing, but if you dig deeper, you can feel the benefits.

Again, this depends on how we see things. Are we going to look at it broadly, or are we going to look at it from a narrow angle. Learning can be done from anywhere and from anything, as long as we are serious about doing it.
Demo trading wasnt that created for having no purpose on which its true that this is something that would be also a relevant thing specially into those peopl who had been starting on doing trading on which we know that there would really be those noobs who would really be making use of demo platform yet there would really be suggestions that would be made on which its not really that a bad option for you to start up on learning trading on using up demo. You could really be able to familiarize on things on what you should really be able to realize and this is something that
will really be a normal approach for you to do so. There are really just those individuals who would really be going into those path on where they would directly dealing with real fund trading.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15928
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2024, 11:49:11 PM »
So when was the last time you have practiced trading with demo account? When was the last time you have tested something? What was the result?

I always see people saying that demo accounts are very useful, they allow to learn, but they never name anything particular. If we compare trading with driving, then before driving a car, we dont pass driving tests, nor do driving simulations, or run few miles on empty road to test how car goes forward, even though we have done it lots of times before.
I use the Demo account daily to experience and gain experience trading according to the LPPLS method that I am integrating into TradingView. The last trade was made on April 11 when the BTC mini-bubble burst, sending the entire market into a significant correction phase. I am waiting for the formation of a bullrun to have enough data to predict a larger bubble in this cycle. Ended the buy order for BTC at $20K and sold at $70K, for a profit of +250%.

In addition, I am also researching many other methods such as Bob Volman's method or Sonic-R. As I have presented, I do not like to use Strategy for backtesting because it does not create a decision-making experience in trading, the Demo account makes me more comfortable making decisions and making more mistakes to accumulate experience in the process. following the market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1636
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:31:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2024, 08:14:31 AM »
    -   The use of demo trading is a good way to ensure that the funds that we enter into the trading exchange platform are not immediately wasted. Actually, just last week, because I wanted to learn futures trading, I first practiced demo trading to know where and how I could get a profit from it.

Because I know it's not that easy to get earnings here. Although I already have some ideas and knowledge about trading, that's why I decided to try to enter the futures trading activity.
It's good that you started with demo account first before using real money in trading.
For some, using demo account first seems to be working for them. That isn't the case for me. I also tried using demo account before doing trading, but I always end up with a loss.

Based on my experience, your emotions in both using the demo account and the real money in trading is very different. In using you demo account, you seem like you don't care at all if you lose your money because after all, it's just fake money. You don't care even if you're making mistakes or losing that money because it's only on demo account. That isn't the case when you're doing trading using your real money anymore because emotions are helpful to make better decisions. That's my problem when I'm trading. I'm letting my emotions control me hence, I ended up making some stupid and bad mistakes that caused me to lose all of my capital (or at least a huge portion of it).

At the end of the day, demo account is helpful still, but not for all.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3995
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2024, 03:30:32 PM »

I use the Demo account daily to experience and gain experience trading according to the LPPLS method that I am integrating into TradingView. The last trade was made on April 11 when the BTC mini-bubble burst, sending the entire market into a significant correction phase. I am waiting for the formation of a bullrun to have enough data to predict a larger bubble in this cycle. Ended the buy order for BTC at $20K and sold at $70K, for a profit of +250%.

In addition, I am also researching many other methods such as Bob Volman's method or Sonic-R. As I have presented, I do not like to use Strategy for backtesting because it does not create a decision-making experience in trading, the Demo account makes me more comfortable making decisions and making more mistakes to accumulate experience in the process. following the market.

Nice to see that. You actually the first person I see who is already experience and keep using demo account for some purpose, while many use it for few minutes as a tutorial and jump to making first deposit. So you use demo account - can you predict trend change to bull run with it? For a long time I had a very tricky question in my mind - is it possible to make any kind of prediction about meme coins by using demo account?
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1146
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:58:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2024, 03:32:11 PM »

Demo trading wasnt that created for having no purpose on which its true that this is something that would be also a relevant thing specially into those peopl who had been starting on doing trading on which we know that there would really be those noobs who would really be making use of demo platform yet there would really be suggestions that would be made on which its not really that a bad option for you to start up on learning trading on using up demo. You could really be able to familiarize on things on what you should really be able to realize and this is something that
will really be a normal approach for you to do so. There are really just those individuals who would really be going into those path on where they would directly dealing with real fund trading.
That's part of our preparation to dive straight into real trading. With a demo account, we can have a simple picture of what we will see on the monitor screen later.

It's just that here we don't form a mentality in trading, because the money we will use is demo money. Meanwhile, when we trade on a real account, our mentality will be tested because there we will see whether our money will become a profit or a loss.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2024, 03:32:11 PM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15928
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: Today at 12:32:15 AM »
Nice to see that. You actually the first person I see who is already experience and keep using demo account for some purpose, while many use it for few minutes as a tutorial and jump to making first deposit. So you use demo account - can you predict trend change to bull run with it? For a long time I had a very tricky question in my mind - is it possible to make any kind of prediction about meme coins by using demo account?
In addition to me, many traders in the community are also using Demo account for purposes beyond learning how to use the features of CEXs, as learning technical analysis is a long-term journey throughout our careers. It would be great if we could save on learning costs by using Demo account to experience the process of analysis + prediction + order placement + result evaluation.

Demo account is just a tool to experience the market for learning purposes, it is not a way to make predictions. Predictions depend on the market analysis method that the trader uses: RSI, MACD, Ichimoku... This is also similar to memecoins, I believe that a exp trader can make a profit from trading memecoins.
██████████████████████████