follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 10305 times)

Offline saprakib

• Activity: 602
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 10:28:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 04:20:41 PM »
When ever I listen this word HODL. My mind always set itself to one word that is Bitcoin.

If we are talking about long-term, yes, bitcoin is really suitable for holding, but there is a condition, and that is that you must hold at least 0.5 btc or more bitcoin. Because if not for that amount, I can't recommend investing in Bitcoin if you want to get rich from it.

However, if your only goal is to find out if it's true that you can make money with Bitcoin, it's possible no matter how much you hold it long-term. There's no problem because you're only looking for experience.

Btc is always a good option to cohoose for holding .As you said the amount should be 0.5 when you decide to hold it for long term .I have aanother idea which also may work like what we do in our practical life .Which is depositing in every month a particular amount but you need to buy on bearish time which is different from deposit plan .I also think choosing the top altcoin always help you to give you a good return for long term .We need to be more patient and active when it crypto market cause we all know it is highly volatile .
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2023, 04:20:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2023, 11:40:09 PM »
Simple, just holding.
I do really agree with this, moreover it is for Bitcoin.
So maybe the next question is how long will you hold? Is it like him or some other people who are able to hold for more than 10 years? I am very pleased with how they continue to hold their assets firmly and are still not tempted to take profits during the bullish era a few seasons ago. And they continue to hold. Because I personally am still not that capable. Usually I will hold for a certain period where during a bullish era I will usually take profits and then make purchases and investments again when the bullish era is over and a bearish era occurs. However, this decision will also depend on the conditions of the market, how it runs.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2023, 01:57:14 AM »
For those who have more income than the real world and enter the world of Cryptocurrency just to hold potential coins, it is an easy thing and they can consider Cryptocurrency for future savings, but it should be noted that not everyone is like that because there are also people who his life only depends on cryptocurrency.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 11:22:09 AM »
When ever I listen this word HODL. My mind always set itself to one word that is Bitcoin.

If we are talking about long-term, yes, bitcoin is really suitable for holding, but there is a condition, and that is that you must hold at least 0.5 btc or more bitcoin. Because if not for that amount, I can't recommend investing in Bitcoin if you want to get rich from it.

However, if your only goal is to find out if it's true that you can make money with Bitcoin, it's possible no matter how much you hold it long-term. There's no problem because you're only looking for experience.

Btc is always a good option to cohoose for holding .As you said the amount should be 0.5 when you decide to hold it for long term .I have aanother idea which also may work like what we do in our practical life .Which is depositing in every month a particular amount but you need to buy on bearish time which is different from deposit plan .I also think choosing the top altcoin always help you to give you a good return for long term .We need to be more patient and active when it crypto market cause we all know it is highly volatile .

It's a good idea that you said, dude. It's better to do dca during a bear market when, in times like this, the halving and bull run are coming. It's like we're chasing time to save, although we'll still get a profit as long as we are sure of the crypto that we will accumulate before the bull run comes.

Unlike if we start saving during the bear market, for sure, when the bull season comes again, the holdings we will save will be huge, and we will also have a big profit, of course.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 03:09:16 PM »
HODL is now a popular term in the cryptocurrency world and is most attributed to bitcoin than any other coin because of the potential bitcoin has over other cryptocurrencies in the space. In years to come from now, those that are going to sell their bitcoins at the current price when they already gathered a lot of profit will also regret selling it at this price when the price as rose more to a more significant value than it is now. What most hodlers do and works for them since bitcoin is now a dependable asset, they sell little when they've acquired large profits and wait for it to dump then accumulate more for long term hodl in order to earn more profit later when the price skyrockets again.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 12:18:01 AM »

Do you know the worse thing about this kind of scenario? If the matter is investigated properly, he didn't sell because he was broke and practically had no other money left with him. I wouldn't have blamed him much if he sold at $8. Also, I still do understand that .06 to .3 is a good movement and till today many people are selling their altcoins for such a movements even shorter ones.

Even if we can not get another bitcoin from the altcoins, it is fine you only sell when you are obviously unable to HODL. This will vindicate your conscience when the price skyrockets in the future. If you sold for one silly reason, you will leave in regrets for eternity.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 12:20:25 AM by KingsDen »

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2023, 12:51:09 AM »
When a privilege is lost, it may likely not repeat again. The reason why am said that is because there are some people like Greg Schoen who bought a Bitcoin for just $0.06 and they actually bought a lot of Bitcoin for just a small amount of capital. $0.06 X 100,000 Bitcoin is $6k. Right now, the price if one Bitcoin is not $6k but it's more than $40k. Those that were privileged to buy at $0.06 and sold for $0.3 or $8, they no longer have the privilege to buy 1 Bitcoin for $0.3 today meanwhile it was the price they sold.
   Bitcoin is very profitable if we buy and hold for a long time, if we sell so quickly, we might still regret why we sold so cheap and by that time we will not be privileged again to buy at a low price that we sold.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2023, 12:51:09 AM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2023, 01:57:47 AM »
TBH, I'm at a point where I'm thinking whether I will hold a certain amount of Bitcoin for around 10 years or even more, or I will just sell all of my Bitcoin every bull run and then buy again during the bear market.

We already know that the market is cyclical meaning every 4 years, we see a series of bull and bear markets at that time frame. I mean why not take the opportunity to gather some profits, and then re-buy it when it's at its lowest right? I feel sad for those who sold their Bitcoin way earlier than we expected like those who sold at cents. Those who sold their Bitcoin for less than 10$ etc. etc.

I don't know what will I do with my Bitcoins TBH. I might sell them, and HODL some of it, or will sell it all during the bull market. Nevertheless, I will not regret my decisions that's for sure.

Offline defy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2023, 10:22:09 PM »
HODL'ing is a proven strategy!

HODL'ing for the last 10 years is proven to have been a winning strategy!

HODL'ing from now to 2033 will prove to be a winning strategy!

;D

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2023, 11:55:14 PM »
It cannot be denied that even though it seems as simple as just HOLD, not everyone is able to do it. The reality is that many people do not believe and are unable to withstand price volatility, especially when Bitcoin prices really drop. So maybe it will be difficult for them, especially newcomers, to hold.

In fact, Bitcoin is really worth holding, especially for long-term holding. so that it can provide high returns from this investment. so just hold and be patient on holding.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2023, 12:24:39 AM »
It cannot be denied that even though it seems as simple as just HOLD, not everyone is able to do it. The reality is that many people do not believe and are unable to withstand price volatility, especially when Bitcoin prices really drop. So maybe it will be difficult for them, especially newcomers, to hold.

In fact, Bitcoin is really worth holding, especially for long-term holding. so that it can provide high returns from this investment. so just hold and be patient on holding.

To be able to hold is not easy, especially when the price is digging down the well. It takes;
  • Patience
  • Perseverance
  • Determination
  • and strong emotions
To keep holding even when the price is against you. I know the feeling that the fiat value is reducing. That is also the feelings when there is a little upwards trend and people sell too early. To be able to remain a beneficiary of this industry, just go for along term investment or study your charts well and go for the short term investment.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2023, 10:16:12 AM »

To be able to hold is not easy, especially when the price is digging down the well. It takes;
  • Patience
  • Perseverance
  • Determination
  • and strong emotions
To keep holding even when the price is against you. I know the feeling that the fiat value is reducing. That is also the feelings when there is a little upwards trend and people sell too early. To be able to remain a beneficiary of this industry, just go for along term investment or study your charts well and go for the short term investment.
However, what you need to pay attention to is your intention, because if you don't have intention with a lot of patience, then your goal will be difficult to achieve. It is not easy to hold onto an asset because it will definitely give you trials when the price falls very badly, and you will definitely sell it.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2024, 11:24:27 PM »
There is no option to hold your investment for a long time to get the best out of the crypto platform. By investing in the right coin, the longer we hold that investment, the more likely we are to make a profit. Before holding your investment for a long time we should give utmost importance to choosing the right coin. If we can select the right coin and if we can invest in the right coin by selecting the right coin then we will be one step closer to success at the beginning of investment. I have always considered Bitcoin to be the most important coin for long-term investing. All other coins in the market can be traded but cannot be relied on for long term. Investments are inherently risky, but Bitcoin investments are relatively safe.

Online Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2285
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 09:30:46 PM »
"just hodl" is not bad advice in principle, but there is always the risk of overdoing it. It is also important to understand the reliability of what you decide to keep with you. Often expectations are not met. You should always look for a moment when you can sell something and buy something more interesting

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 10:18:33 PM »
"just hodl" is not bad advice in principle, but there is always the risk of overdoing it. It is also important to understand the reliability of what you decide to keep with you. Often expectations are not met. You should always look for a moment when you can sell something and buy something more interesting
The ones who over-do it will die without selling anything and end up living the average life they were living throughout all those years. I'm very sure that there are many people who have bought Bitcoin when its price was below $500 but they aren't selling their holding because they believe in the theory of HODL and that's the reason for them to hold their investment.

Those people are aiming to sell their Bitcoin when it reaches $1M per Bitcoin and a few of them are already 60+ years old. Let's say if Bitcoin reaches $1M in next ten years then they will be in their 70's and what would they do with that money at that age? Probably their heirs will be enjoying the HODLINGS of their parents.

I believe one should HOLD some amount while sell some amount when price of a coin moves 10x or more in value. Because we also have needs in our current time and we have to fulfill our duties regarding our families as well. Why not to enjoy by selling 1/4th of your profits and let the remaining to grow in value. I believe that's a proper way to be rich and at the same time to enjoy the present moments of our lives.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀