follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Volatile Coins  (Read 4662 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Volatile Coins
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2024, 05:59:41 PM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.

Almost all the altcoins can be fit in for this category since they are all volatile and cannot be predicted like that, some have not been performing very interesting for some time while other do make the best of their performance recently, it's now left in is to decide on which we feels like taking risk on that can rise or fall within the same short period of time being targeted by us.

Yes, all cryptocurrency assets in our business field have volatility, and they only differ in the level or percentage of each one because some have aggressive volatility and others don't. That's why, if you have a broad idea of trading in this field, you can profit from the volatility of a cryptocurrency.

You know that through fluctuation or volatility, this is the reason for us to get earnings in the actual trade, whatever exchange we use for trading activity. And so far, what I see as aggressive volatility is the SOL TAO, apart from Bitcoin I'm talking about.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2024, 05:59:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2024, 10:34:33 AM »
Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.
I see that coins priced under 1 USD are easier to take advantage of because having just a few cents difference can make a profit.
Solana, PanCake and Avalanche coins have prices above 1 USD and if I had to choose these three coins I would still choose Pancake coin for trading.
Yesterday, in September 2023, I saw this Pancake coin under 1.2 USD but I didn't buy it because I was waiting for it to be under 1 USD. And in just a few months the price of this Pancake coin rose to 3.6 USD.
If in September I had the courage to buy Pancake coins with capital of 50,000 USD, I would have now made a profit of 100,000 USD along with the initial capital. oh damn.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 705
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 06:16:17 PM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

If the coin is volatile, the risk is high. Although Bitcoin is also volatile coin but it has the lowest volatility if we compare it to other altcoins, so the best coin to invest if you are looking for a safest investment in crypto I highly suggest to invest Bitcoin. We can potentially get huge profit from investing in a very volatile coins but most of them can't get back up when the price drops drastically, mostly it occur when we are in the bear market. So doing a deep research and analysis of a coin is a must before deciding.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1104
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:47:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2024, 07:00:22 PM »
I see that coins priced under 1 USD are easier to take advantage of because having just a few cents difference can make a profit.
Solana, PanCake and Avalanche coins have prices above 1 USD and if I had to choose these three coins I would still choose Pancake coin for trading.
Yesterday, in September 2023, I saw this Pancake coin under 1.2 USD but I didn't buy it because I was waiting for it to be under 1 USD. And in just a few months the price of this Pancake coin rose to 3.6 USD.
If in September I had the courage to buy Pancake coins with capital of 50,000 USD, I would have now made a profit of 100,000 USD along with the initial capital. oh damn.

Nice theory but your it's inafu in some cases.
Above options that you mentioned, solana pancake and Avalanche, the three of them are good project with good background but as of last year 2023, Solana did more than 500% and none of them had that run that Solana did and it has it price dump to $10 in 2022 but it's here today trading above $92. Avalanche is even better, pancake price has been sleeping for a long time because the hype surrounding Dexes tokens are dead.

Price of a token is not necessary if you want to invest in them, what you should be looking at should be the team, what the coin is all about and what they plan to solve in this space and not some hype that will die off after some months because clearly, that's what most of these altcoins are doing these days, no more long vision about projects.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2024, 11:42:32 PM »
If the coin is volatile, the risk is high. Although Bitcoin is also volatile coin but it has the lowest volatility if we compare it to other altcoins, so the best coin to invest if you are looking for a safest investment in crypto I highly suggest to invest Bitcoin. We can potentially get huge profit from investing in a very volatile coins but most of them can't get back up when the price drops drastically, mostly it occur when we are in the bear market. So doing a deep research and analysis of a coin is a must before deciding.
Coins that have a high risk will provide many benefits. As you have said, Bitcoin has a very high risk, but currently the price has become very expensive and provides many benefits for Bitcoin holders, whereas if you buy altcoins, it actually has a very high risk. and it is very dangerous because all altcoin movements depend on the product they own. As long as the product can develop, it will have quite good price movements and can provide a lot of profit.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2024, 08:32:16 AM »
Yes ! trading  volatile  coin or tokens is the shortest and fastest way to huge profits and vice versa I.e shortest and fastest way to huge loss but this loss can be minimised through a lot of methods that's why its required to learn alot  before boarding a volatile  market because there's a lot attached, knowing TA in not enough you need to  get your hands deepening learning

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2024, 09:01:34 AM »
Yes ! trading  volatile  coin or tokens is the shortest and fastest way to huge profits and vice versa I.e shortest and fastest way to huge loss but this loss can be minimised through a lot of methods that's why its required to learn alot  before boarding a volatile  market because there's a lot attached, knowing TA in not enough you need to  get your hands deepening learning

Volatile coins , I think for short term trading is good.
We can analyse the coins ,buy when low and put the sell target.
TBH, I will choose bitcoin , Ethereum and BNB for my trading.
Those  have high volume, It's good to take profit, although not big profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2024, 09:01:34 AM »

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2024, 12:52:51 PM »

Volatile coins , I think for short term trading is good.
We can analyse the coins ,buy when low and put the sell target.
TBH, I will choose bitcoin , Ethereum and BNB for my trading.
Those  have high volume, It's good to take profit, although not big profit.
Sure if you're  talking  about the Altcoins (Ethereum, BNB)  then holding  might  give you some little  profits  though  but that will be determined by some factors probably  the price movement among but BTC gives huge profits in accordance to the investment value ( the higher the value , the higher the profits) and this is mostly archieved  by Holding for a long period  probably  longer ( or simply using as wallet :D)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 11:51:18 PM »
Of course, it will be better to trade with the coins with high volatility. It is because we can have the chance to get the profits in a short time. But we must be careful because the price of the coins can easily increase and drop at any time.

I think MATIC, HBAR, ARB, ADA, and other cheap altcoins are good for the options. I prefer to choose the altcoins with cheap prices because we can take big profits when the altcoins increase massively. And the chance of the price to increase more is higher because they are now at a cheap price.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2024, 01:41:11 AM »
In the crypto world, even bitcoin is a volatile one, so there is really nothing to wonder. If you really like ups and downs, for trading purposes, then even bitcoin is fine, hell it was nearly 10k+ dollars higher just a few weeks ago, as you can see it can make you some money if you want to, imagine if you did like some leverage on shorting? That would have made you so much more money. This is why I think its more about being right, then being able to pick the right thing. Doesn't matter what you pick, this means that we are going to end up with something profitable, even if we pick just bitcoin.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2024, 02:47:52 AM »
In the crypto world, even bitcoin is a volatile one, so there is really nothing to wonder. If you really like ups and downs, for trading purposes, then even bitcoin is fine, hell it was nearly 10k+ dollars higher just a few weeks ago, as you can see it can make you some money if you want to, imagine if you did like some leverage on shorting? That would have made you so much more money. This is why I think its more about being right, then being able to pick the right thing. Doesn't matter what you pick, this means that we are going to end up with something profitable, even if we pick just bitcoin.
Yes, it's true, friend, what you say. Because the most important thing is that we have to be clever at exploiting every market situation on any coin. Because those who can gain profits are those who are good at exploiting movements or volatility in the market. And the losers are those who are not good at exploiting volatility itself.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2024, 11:55:36 PM »
In the crypto world, even bitcoin is a volatile one, so there is really nothing to wonder. If you really like ups and downs, for trading purposes, then even bitcoin is fine, hell it was nearly 10k+ dollars higher just a few weeks ago, as you can see it can make you some money if you want to, imagine if you did like some leverage on shorting?
You are right. Bitcoin is also volatile but it seems not as volatile as altcoins (except stablecoins).
We mustn't feel afraid of the volatility, we must be happy with the volatility. With high volatility, we can get the chance to get higher and faster profits. It is difficult to get profits if the price of Bitcoin seems hard to increase. Yes, Bitcoin is also good option if we want to trade crypto coin.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2024, 07:25:54 PM »
In the crypto world, even bitcoin is a volatile one, so there is really nothing to wonder. If you really like ups and downs, for trading purposes, then even bitcoin is fine, hell it was nearly 10k+ dollars higher just a few weeks ago, as you can see it can make you some money if you want to, imagine if you did like some leverage on shorting?
You are right. Bitcoin is also volatile but it seems not as volatile as altcoins (except stablecoins).
We mustn't feel afraid of the volatility, we must be happy with the volatility. With high volatility, we can get the chance to get higher and faster profits. It is difficult to get profits if the price of Bitcoin seems hard to increase. Yes, Bitcoin is also good option if we want to trade crypto coin.
As long as you can take advantage of price movements that occur due to unstable price movements, then it is not a problem and you can still do well, but when you are trapped at high prices, there is nothing else you can do other than hold all assets until the price goes up again. Therefore,  trading must use money that is not being used in the near future, and of course you must understand the risks that could occur like that.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2024, 03:27:08 PM »

You are right there. In my personal experience, it is okay to conduct trading activity on volatile crypto assets as long as you can keep up with the movement of their price value in the market during the actual trade itself.

If you are sure that you are deep in trading, you will surely make a profit, and what I do when there is a newly listed coin on a well-known exchange is that I first observe the movement and read the chart so that I can do technical analysis, and most of the time, so far, the result of what I'm doing is okay because I'm getting a profit no matter what.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2024, 03:36:46 PM »

However, Why Bitcoin is the lowest volatile among the Alts, don't forget that Alts just behave in panic mode during Bitcoin's under-pressure performance. The point is if Bitcoin is reliable it doesn't mean that it's non-volatile yup its a fact with the maturity of the market capitalization Bitcoin is stabilizing itself in cyclical movement but still on the adoption developments Bitcoin behaves highly volatile and that is what I like.

I cant agree with you anymore on the point of discussion that Bitcoin is less volatile compared to altcoins it's just the reliability factor that exterminates the long-run volatility, but sentimental volatility for Bitcoin remains same.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄