follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Many scam sites during the bull market  (Read 2631 times)

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 01:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Many scam sites during the bull market
« on: January 02, 2024, 07:08:26 AM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Many scam sites during the bull market
« on: January 02, 2024, 07:08:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline zulfi125

• Activity: 121
  • FxBox
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 08:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Many scam sites during the bull market
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 07:37:23 AM »
I have checked and installed pocket universe extension,this is good extension that is also providing $2000 USD wallet coverage insured, you should also add other extension also walletguard.app this is also alrming when scam site dedected.
FXBOX   [TelegramTwitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 10:09:05 AM »
This is certainly good information, is very helpful, and clearly needs to be taken into account by those who participate in every project that they participate in. It is indeed not easy to avoid things related to fraud because nowadays it has become a trend in itself, and there will always be those looking for opportunities to make profits easily through fraud, because usually every participant in a project is sometimes easily fooled because they feel that what they are being told is true. from the project he participated in without looking for accurate information first, because he felt happy.
Hopefully, things like this will continue to be informed so that they can be used as education to avoid many people becoming victims of fraud.

Offline yawar20

• Activity: 171
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 11:00:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary Signature 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 12:56:57 PM »
I personally observed Scammers create fake websites that mimic legitimate cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets to trick users into providing their login credentials or private keys. So be careful guys before claiming airdrop /Login external links etc

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 08:00:27 PM »
I personally observed Scammers create fake websites that mimic legitimate cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets to trick users into providing their login credentials or private keys. So be careful guys before claiming airdrop /Login external links etc
I think everyone should bookmark important websites like CEX or DEX for convenient and safe use. Google search results can be a fraudulent website, limit the risk by avoiding account interaction with websites of new projects. Users can also create an account, where they store some crypto to experience Web3 applications. The majority of assets should be stored in 1 root account and never interact with DEX or websites.

I only use Uni, Pancake and DefiBox and never connect my wallet to other websites. I have no experience or interest in high-risk Dapps  8)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Ehyowiz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: February 04, 2024, 11:19:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 09:32:59 PM »
  This is true, a lot of people are desperate and they tend to believe any news they see online. They fail to understand that not all news is true on the internet, they are some who are trying to take advantage of people in possible way they can. This scammers try as much of possible to better their tricks as time progresses, they know that people will become desperate so as to prepare for the next bull market coming up. With that they make fake airdrops for people to participate. Some of this airdrops and links may be a threat to our wallet, we should try and be careful when participating in this giveaways. Remember nothing comes easy it’s either you work hard for it or you buy your way to get it.
   We should give in to this scams, best way is to DYOR ( Do your own research) before you venture in any things at all be its airdrops and even signing up for new exchangers. The world is a jungle, it’s either you eat or you're being eaten.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:59:31 PM »
Many are taking advantage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and trying to create websites that can connect the wallet you have. After that, the website owner has the potential to get a connected wallet, and without you realizing it, they have access to seize all the assets you have from the wallet you use. Sometimes people who are still laypeople are easy to attack because of their carelessness.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:59:31 PM »

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2547
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:37:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 11:16:44 PM »
Its expected. As the market profits and people pile in and increase the market capitalization, the industry grows, and as the attraction of more investors, also more malicious characters are attracted. And that Incluses scam sites, scam projects, phishing sites, exit scams, hackers, fake admins, dusters, wallet drainers and just about any criminals out there that loves the cyberspace. So beware, mate

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 06:49:33 PM »
I have checked and installed pocket universe extension,this is good extension that is also providing $2000 USD wallet coverage insured, you should also add other extension also walletguard.app this is also alrming when scam site dedected.
Of course I will try it later. Thank you for providing suggestions and recommending wallet security extensions that might be useful for forum members
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 06:52:44 PM »
This is certainly good information, is very helpful, and clearly needs to be taken into account by those who participate in every project that they participate in. It is indeed not easy to avoid things related to fraud because nowadays it has become a trend in itself, and there will always be those looking for opportunities to make profits easily through fraud, because usually every participant in a project is sometimes easily fooled because they feel that what they are being told is true. from the project he participated in without looking for accurate information first, because he felt happy.
Hopefully, things like this will continue to be informed so that they can be used as education to avoid many people becoming victims of fraud.

The increasing number of existing projects means that many scam cases are currently occurring. Most of them don't care about the health of their wallet. This needs to be taken into consideration when users connect to a website and always be careful
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 06:56:52 PM »
Fake websites are often found, especially on Twitter. But for DEX/CEX websites, I always bookmark them to avoid these fake websites. You need to try this method to avoid errors when you visit the site
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline vs2014

• Activity: 411
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 07:13:12 PM »
During the bullish market there will be a huge expansion of such events, moreover most of the projects will practice airdrop to implement the scam. At first they will promise you a lot of money but later show hostile obstruction even many projects suddenly become inactive and you can't contact them further even if you want. A good project will not commit much to sell tokens and they may only pay some money to holders.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2024, 04:17:36 AM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
that's right, as well as we have to be careful about new projects that they launch airdrops so that the project is famous and many people will join them but from all that they will benefit from this situation by manipulating it with convincing promises... I just hearing the application you said can protect our assets from danger, but we can try your suggestion, hopefully what you say is true.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2024, 05:44:20 AM »
Bookmarking the website is the best thing to do. If possible, double or even triple-check the website, and always beware whenever you connect your wallet especially when it's a new project. I guess researching, and going in their official social media pages would be helpful as well.

OP said airdrops, and I've seen some projects that are saying that they will launch their airdrop, giving tasks to investors like bridge an altcoin, or interact with the website etc. but in the end, they will just scam investors. Just a few days ago, I saw this project called "FAIRSWAP" that turned out to be a scam based on the "ZKfair Community" Twitter page.

Right now when the bull run is near, many scammers arise, trying to scam those newbie, and ignorant investors who are very excited to invest their money without doing any kind of research. Be vigilant especially for newbies out there. Always check the websites so that you can distinguish which are scam websites and which are not.

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2024, 05:02:32 PM »
I think everyone should bookmark important websites like CEX or DEX for convenient and safe use. Google search results can be a fraudulent website, limit the risk by avoiding account interaction with websites of new projects. Users can also create an account, where they store some crypto to experience Web3 applications. The majority of assets should be stored in 1 root account and never interact with DEX or websites.

I only use Uni, Pancake and DefiBox and never connect my wallet to other websites. I have no experience or interest in high-risk Dapps  8)
I agree with your way of avoiding scam sites. I use your method to avoid things that harm me. But I once had a case like the Galxe website being hacked and luckily I used this extension.
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG