follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Many scam sites during the bull market  (Read 2628 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Many scam sites during the bull market
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2024, 11:18:01 PM »
The fact is that many people are very careless and careless about the safety of their private keys and other data in order to keep their assets safe.  More than once I have heard people say that “this doesn’t concern me,” that “no one is interested in me.”  But a moment comes and a person loses something.  Or assets in a wallet or account.
I think there will be always people who are careless with their wallets. They may think the wallets are secure enough, but they don't understand that there are many factors that lead to the wrong way to use it. There are people who save the password or wallet data carelessly. And there are people who choose untrusted wallets for saving coins. This is natural, sometimes it can't be avoided.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2024, 11:18:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2024, 11:55:27 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
And unfortunately this often happens. Because scammers understand when many people are in the crypto world and focus on investment. And at that time the scammers also realized that in this era there would be many newcomers arriving. And they are quite easy targets.

And regarding whether a platform or project is a scam or not, it must be analyzed more deeply. To avoid this, make sure we do our own research and it's better for us to just choose top coins rather than guessing.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2024, 02:27:13 AM »
When we enter a bull market most users are trying to scam and cheat. However, most of these frauds are encountered by new users who do not know much about the market and cryptocurrency. So we always have to invest carefully at that time so as not to lose our money and not to lose money and not be emotional later. Entering the bull season, many projects are created that are very attractive and if investors invest in them expecting more money, they later turn out to be scams. At that time the websites of the projects should be checked the most and the informative things should be analyzed only then the investment in a project can be profitable. Bull season is already more prone to fraud so always invest with caution and it is best to invest in bitcoin rather than altcoins.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2024, 09:27:46 AM »
And unfortunately this often happens. Because scammers understand when many people are in the crypto world and focus on investment. And at that time the scammers also realized that in this era there would be many newcomers arriving. And they are quite easy targets.

And regarding whether a platform or project is a scam or not, it must be analyzed more deeply. To avoid this, make sure we do our own research and it's better for us to just choose top coins rather than guessing.
Many new traders are often exposed to fraud, from those aimed at connecting the main wallet to fraud under the guise of investment. Many of them target traders who are still beginners and want to make a quick profit from cryptocurrency. So far, there have been many victims, and of course, sometimes there are also websites that offer a percentage of profits or long-term investments by making a deposit at the first transaction, and this method is often used by fraudsters.

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 01:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2024, 07:37:13 PM »
Its expected. As the market profits and people pile in and increase the market capitalization, the industry grows, and as the attraction of more investors, also more malicious characters are attracted. And that Incluses scam sites, scam projects, phishing sites, exit scams, hackers, fake admins, dusters, wallet drainers and just about any criminals out there that loves the cyberspace. So beware, mate
I hope users will be more careful when making crypto transactions because scammers can occur anytime and anywhere. If necessary, increase wallet security and always be alert when visiting a new site and need a wallet connected to that site
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2024, 07:44:32 PM »
During the bullish market there will be a huge expansion of such events, moreover most of the projects will practice airdrop to implement the scam. At first they will promise you a lot of money but later show hostile obstruction even many projects suddenly become inactive and you can't contact them further even if you want. A good project will not commit much to sell tokens and they may only pay some money to holders.
This often happens when the market is bullish because many investors will invest when the market is bullish. It's just that new users must be able to differentiate between potential projects and projects that are just taking advantage of the bullish market
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2024, 07:47:46 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
that's right, as well as we have to be careful about new projects that they launch airdrops so that the project is famous and many people will join them but from all that they will benefit from this situation by manipulating it with convincing promises... I just hearing the application you said can protect our assets from danger, but we can try your suggestion, hopefully what you say is true.
If you have downloaded this extension, I hope your wallet is safer from the threat of scam or phishing sites and makes you more comfortable using crypto  :)
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2024, 07:47:46 PM »

aiviaa485

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2024, 01:21:30 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website.
I thought about them, who would have the heart to make something that ended in a scam?
Token creation which ends in Dead Coin, web phishing in cryptocurrency, dusting attacks and various other hacks.
If they have expertise, why do they make something that is so detrimental to other people?
These are very strange people who find it easy to find other people's mistakes and steal their assets, especially now that the Bull Market is approaching.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2024, 01:58:56 PM »
My primary thought before the bull market is to keep accumulating potential crypto and keeping them safe in a private wallet. That wallet should only be used for storing and not for other purposes. If you want to attend some events such as giveaways or airdrops, in which they ask you to connect your wallet and ask for certain permission, it is better to avoid them.

But in case you really want to take part in them. create a new wallet and use that. If you need some crypto in it, you can deposit a small amount in that wallet to proceed. But never use your main wallet. This extension is good from my point of view but I would not fully trust something from a 3rd party service. My privacy is for me to protect.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2024, 12:39:57 PM »
My primary thought before the bull market is to keep accumulating potential crypto and keeping them safe in a private wallet. That wallet should only be used for storing and not for other purposes. If you want to attend some events such as giveaways or airdrops, in which they ask you to connect your wallet and ask for certain permission, it is better to avoid them.

But in case you really want to take part in them. create a new wallet and use that. If you need some crypto in it, you can deposit a small amount in that wallet to proceed. But never use your main wallet. This extension is good from my point of view but I would not fully trust something from a 3rd party service. My privacy is for me to protect.

agree with you,  If we want to take part in givee aways or airdrops we have to create new wallet. So easy to do it. don't use prime wallet which save your assets.  Many scams site during the bull market.  Scammers will take advantage of this moment to cheat

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 818
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2024, 01:30:16 PM »
This is a good reminder OP. As we are getting close to the bull run, many scammers and hackers would be on the spree looking for who to take advantage of. Some do Airdrops just as you have said, some claim to be genuine and encouraging people to connect their wallets to their website so they could get their allocation of the airdrop but all these are just strategy to get at people to hack into their wallets and steal away their assets.

This is a call for alertness and consciousness of every one on Crypto space to be very careful on how they enteract with wallets and airdrop activities so they do not regret their actions or if they must do such, they should use fresh new wallet that has nothing stored in them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2024, 07:36:18 PM »
agree with you,  If we want to take part in givee aways or airdrops we have to create new wallet. So easy to do it. don't use prime wallet which save your assets.  Many scams site during the bull market.  Scammers will take advantage of this moment to cheat
Also I forgot to mention this earlier. If you have already given your access to certain websites or other things, consider moving your assets to a brand new wallet ASAP if that was your primary wallet. And if you have been scammed already with one of your wallets in your device, consider cleaning your device with proper antivirus services or try formatting the device for a fresh start. Something like trojan horse or other virus script could be in your device which could automatically take access to your wallets.

Re-install your OS and never try to do the same thing again. So you can stay safe this time.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2024, 10:13:05 PM »
I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
Does it really work and trusted enough the results?

This is a call for alertness and consciousness of every one on Crypto space to be very careful on how they enteract with wallets and airdrop activities so they do not regret their actions or if they must do such, they should use fresh new wallet that has nothing stored in them.
Exactly. Awareness of the importance of our account security and how we secure our assets in our accounts will really depend on what we do. The security of the system may be quite good, but it turns out that we are accidentally or even deliberately tempted by phishing links to click, or by participating in various scam projects that initially have very tempting promises. because usually when it comes to new projects, they will really make investors believe that they are super legit projects, especially with the hype. But in fact, scammers are everywhere with various intrigues and traps carried out by scammers. Be careful always

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2024, 10:31:10 PM »
       -   First of all, thanks for giving this. By the way, how long have you been using these apps in your Chrome extension? Is it really proven and tested? I mean, is this really helpful? It's my first time to use it. And he seems to be okay, from what I can see.

I have checked and installed pocket universe extension, this is good extension that is also providing $2000 USD wallet coverage insured, you should also add other extension also walletguard.app this is also alarming when scam site detected.

It seems to have the same function as the one given by the OP. Anyway, thanks for this one, mate. As long as it helps, why not?

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2024, 10:32:24 PM »
Phishing is now increasingly extreme and fraudsters use all kinds of means to trap their victims.
Especially through Email and Twitter, I get a lot of phishing emails because of my involvement with some airdrops and also many phishing websites spread on Twitter pretending to be accounts that look real using blue ticks.

Now on Twitter it is quite difficult for beginners to tell which is the real Twitter or the scammers because the scammers also have a blue tick with the same name but with a different username.

Phishing traps are also in the form of Dapps sites that provide information that the airdrop has been given and require them to connect wallets with the Dapps.
This is a frequent practice and many are already trapped. Be more vigilant and cautious

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG