follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6133 times)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2024, 01:27:57 PM »

But entirely, the best entry position as far as bitcoin is concern, is to buy the dip or correctional price and sell high that is the elenmatry bitcoin investment skills based on short terms basis.

I prefer a different approach, in which you can use support and resistance levels to understand where the approximate levels are, to which the price of bitcoin can fall or rise, after which you can put up ladders for purchases and sales. At the same time, the volume of the purchase should increase as the order is placed to the support level found with the help of technical analysis. I have already successfully bought and sold bitcoins like this three times.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2024, 01:27:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 01:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2024, 04:41:36 PM »
I will disagree on this one.

What's the perfect time for us investors to invest in any market? It's the bear market. That's the time when prices of these tokens, coins, or whatever asset it is are at their lowest. When we are buying something online. Sometimes we are waiting for a sale to happen right so we can get it at a cheaper price? Same with crypto. It's like we are buying coins at a discount. The upside is higher when we buy on a bear market thus, more profit for us. Just make sure that you don't buy shitcoins or deadcoins.
Waiting for a bearish market is also a good thing to do when investing in crypto. How long do you see a potentially bearish market?
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2024, 04:46:13 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.

By now, you know we are not in a bear market; we are in bull season anyway. Though you are right to use DCA for that matter, You are not alone in using DCA; there are many of us.

Then, from what I see now and the market situation, it is, in my opinion, a good opportunity to buy potential coins, whether cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Because honestly, there are a lot of prices that have fallen in value now and then just hold for the long term.
The DCA method should be safe to use for the long term and to avoid risks in investing you should buy potential coins such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have done that until now and while using this method at least I get more profits than daily trading
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2024, 04:52:47 PM »
By now, you know we are not in a bear market; we are in bull season anyway. Though you are right to use DCA for that matter, You are not alone in using DCA; there are many of us.
I agree with you, I think the bearish market is over and we are in the early stages of bullrun.

Although BTC dropped about 10% in a few hours, to me this is completely normal because crypto market is characterized by high volatility. High volatility is not bad, it generates high returns.

Look at weekly chart, everything is still very good and BTC is only slowing down a bit in uptrend. Of course, congratulations to investors holding stable coins who can buy BTC and ALTS at preferential prices ^^

If we talk long term like weekly and monthly I think this is a reasonable correction and an opportunity to buy. More precisely, waiting for the BTC halving, I might buy more  ;D
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:06:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2024, 05:13:09 PM »
I prefer a different approach, in which you can use support and resistance levels to understand where the approximate levels are, to which the price of bitcoin can fall or rise, after which you can put up ladders for purchases and sales. At the same time, the volume of the purchase should increase as the order is placed to the support level found with the help of technical analysis. I have already successfully bought and sold bitcoins like this three times.

Only a technical expert will understand what you mean by support and resistance. This is why it's important for every investors to have a brief understanding of every aspect of crypto to help them make decisions that will favour their judgement. However, I think if you are buying asset like Bitcoin, buying at every level as it fall will not be a problem because even if it fall below where you buy, it will later go up after some time.

Altcoins on the other hand, they don't respect support and resistance when there is panic sell in the market and that's if you observed it very well, when bitcoin is falling down or has fallen down by -10%, altcoins can do -25% depending on how volatile that coin is and how many of that coin is in circulation. You should also be careful of how you buy altcoins when they are falling down because some them can take years below the price you bought them or may even die.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2024, 12:02:29 PM »

Only a technical expert will understand what you mean by support and resistance. This is why it's important for every investors to have a brief understanding of every aspect of crypto to help them make decisions that will favour their judgement. However, I think if you are buying asset like Bitcoin, buying at every level as it fall will not be a problem because even if it fall below where you buy, it will later go up after some time.

Altcoins on the other hand, they don't respect support and resistance when there is panic sell in the market and that's if you observed it very well, when bitcoin is falling down or has fallen down by -10%, altcoins can do -25% depending on how volatile that coin is and how many of that coin is in circulation. You should also be careful of how you buy altcoins when they are falling down because some them can take years below the price you bought them or may even die.

I think you don't need to be an expert to notice where the price of bitcoin stopped last time, and see the regularity by building a ray or a straight line. The other question is how much he believes in those analyses. But so far, I see that all experienced participants in the cryptocurrency world believe. But to believe in figures, etc., is pampering and stupidity. I also want to say that the levels of support and resistence act on altcoins, of course. It's just that they always have a stronger fall and fast, as you wrote. And in order not to stumble upon a dead altcoin, which will lie like a dead weight in the portfolio, you need to look of their background and prospects
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1089
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2024, 01:31:23 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.

Your thinking is absolutely right, we should not be close to the market at all in such an opportunity because we have already lost such an opportunity when we have to think of taking the coin in the dip. During this situation we can make our own earnings by adding a small amount. This can also be called day trading or scalping.

This gives us the advantage that we do not go long-term trade we would in the short term, we get a little but the benefit will be daily. If add one more thing that we can benefit from is that whenever we get bitcoin in dip for example if bitcoin goes to 44k then we have to wait for it, when it comes to 41k or 40k, then we have to take entry in this condition of bitcoin, one should not waste this opportunity.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2024, 01:31:23 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2024, 10:02:43 PM »
Your thinking is absolutely right, we should not be close to the market at all in such an opportunity because we have already lost such an opportunity when we have to think of taking the coin in the dip. During this situation we can make our own earnings by adding a small amount. This can also be called day trading or scalping.

This gives us the advantage that we do not go long-term trade we would in the short term, we get a little but the benefit will be daily. If add one more thing that we can benefit from is that whenever we get bitcoin in dip for example if bitcoin goes to 44k then we have to wait for it, when it comes to 41k or 40k, then we have to take entry in this condition of bitcoin, one should not waste this opportunity.
When you want to get into Bitcoin, when the price collapsed some time ago when someone was selling it in very large amounts, it will not be suitable for scalping, so you have to remain alert. The price movement is very fast, and the price is already very expensive, so I think it will be very dangerous when used for scalping.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2024, 11:32:10 PM »
Waiting for a bearish market is also a good thing to do when investing in crypto. How long do you see a potentially bearish market?
Waiting for the bearish market is completely the best time for an investor to invest in bitcoin. But would the investor be waiting every 2 years for the bearish market to happen since we have a 4-year interval of bitcoin halving which comprises, 2 years of the bull run season and 2 years of the bearish market?

What would you now advise an investor who wants to invest in Bitcoin now we are close to the bull run? My question is, would they hold on till the bearish market starts before they could invest, which is possibly be by 2027 when the potential bear market starts fully

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2024, 11:11:43 AM »
Waiting for the bearish market is completely the best time for an investor to invest in bitcoin. But would the investor be waiting every 2 years for the bearish market to happen since we have a 4-year interval of bitcoin halving which comprises, 2 years of the bull run season and 2 years of the bearish market?

What would you now advise an investor who wants to invest in Bitcoin now we are close to the bull run? My question is, would they hold on till the bearish market starts before they could invest, which is possibly be by 2027 when the potential bear market starts fully

I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin as the price is quite high. If I didn't have bitcoin, then I would be waiting for a new bearish market trend, and prices are about 25k approximately. Now, at any moment, there may be both an increase in the price and its fall. According to technical analysis, a similar drop to 25k is acceptable, as well as an increase to 65k. In general, I think that it's not the bottom of the market right now, and it's dangerous to buy.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2024, 02:21:06 PM »
Right now the market is panicking and the news that is coming out more and more makes you rethink your strategy. Although I have recently tried to invest not my own money, but the money that I received from investments or won on platforms such as Fairpsin, participating in tournaments received there a small amount of money, which I also reinvested. As for me, this strategy also has a place

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2024, 02:27:49 PM »

The correction in reality in the market has nothing to do with us doing DCA in the assets that we accumulate in reality. Normally, there is a correction because cryptocurrency is a volatile asset and that is not surprising.

Then, whatever your strategy is, of course, I can't do anything about it because it's your choice and it's your strategy. It's just that when there is a correction, there is also an opportunity to buy potential cryptocurrencies whose price value has also fallen in the market because Bitcoin's price value has fallen.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bom_bom

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    10 Posts Search First Post
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2024, 03:03:26 PM »
Right now the market is panicking and the news that is coming out more and more makes you rethink your strategy. Although I have recently tried to invest not my own money, but the money that I received from investments or won on platforms such as Fairpsin, participating in tournaments received there a small amount of money, which I also reinvested. As for me, this strategy also has a place
not a bad idea, in principle all strategies make sense, just everyone should choose the most convenient option for themselves

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2024, 12:48:38 PM »

The correction in reality in the market has nothing to do with us doing DCA in the assets that we accumulate in reality. Normally, there is a correction because cryptocurrency is a volatile asset and that is not surprising.

Then, whatever your strategy is, of course, I can't do anything about it because it's your choice and it's your strategy. It's just that when there is a correction, there is also an opportunity to buy potential cryptocurrencies whose price value has also fallen in the market because Bitcoin's price value has fallen.

Corrections will always occur in the crypto market, because crypto is volatile. When a correction occurs we can buy coins and hold them to hold them when the price rises. so it's natural that some big investors only buy during corrections, many of them buy when they are bearish.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2024, 02:52:09 PM »

Then, from what I see now and the market situation, it is, in my opinion, a good opportunity to buy potential coins, whether cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Because honestly, there are a lot of prices that have fallen in value now and then just hold for the long term.
The DCA method should be safe to use for the long term and to avoid risks in investing you should buy potential coins such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have done that until now and while using this method at least I get more profits than daily trading
I agree with you that using the DCA method to accumulate bitcoin is the best strategy, and it is good for newbies who just started with their bitcoin journey. Some people find it difficult to hodli their bitcoin investment for long, so that they can have a good profit from its compounding value, but rather they will prefer to risk the little bitcoin that they have by trading it because of greed when they are far being a professional trader because they don't have that patience to wait for a very long time. When you are DCAing, before you know it, your bitcoin portfolio will grow to a point that you will never expect because you are consistently, and persistently buying weekly or monthly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG