follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF approval  (Read 3122 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin ETF approval
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2024, 06:19:50 AM »

While the Bitcoin market rallied slightly after the news of the Bitcoin ETF approval, the Bitcoin market has only begun to decline since the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. However, the decrease in the Bitcoin market has increased the interest of investors to invest. I myself have become ready to invest in Bitcoin because I know that the Bitcoin Bull Market will begin within a few months of the Bitcoin Halving.
~

I bought bitcoin at the beginning 2023, I think It's enough in my wallet. For now, I just wait and buy top 20 coins which I confident to hold.
After ETF Bitcoin approval, bitcoin price dropped but It is increasing again now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2024, 06:19:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2024, 08:55:00 AM »

While the Bitcoin market rallied slightly after the news of the Bitcoin ETF approval, the Bitcoin market has only begun to decline since the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. However, the decrease in the Bitcoin market has increased the interest of investors to invest. I myself have become ready to invest in Bitcoin because I know that the Bitcoin Bull Market will begin within a few months of the Bitcoin Halving.
~

I bought bitcoin at the beginning 2023, I think It's enough in my wallet. For now, I just wait and buy top 20 coins which I confident to hold.
After ETF Bitcoin approval, bitcoin price dropped but It is increasing again now.

Yeah, several people already bought bitcoin while bearish 2022 and 2023. I was late mate , I bought bitcoin at 2023 and still wait the market correction and want to buy again. Bitcoin ETF approval is good for us. It will help us to buy and invest in bitcoin.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2024, 06:10:18 AM »

Yeah, several people already bought bitcoin while bearish 2022 and 2023. I was late mate , I bought bitcoin at 2023 and still wait the market correction and want to buy again. Bitcoin ETF approval is good for us. It will help us to buy and invest in bitcoin.

I had time to buy bitcoin in 2022 mate, although not a lot. And I bought it again in 2023. I'm currently trying to add to my collection of altcoins. Because according to my analysis, investing in bitcoin is safer. But investing in altcoins is more profitable, even though the risks are greater.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2024, 11:57:20 PM »
I had time to buy bitcoin in 2022 mate, although not a lot. And I bought it again in 2023. I'm currently trying to add to my collection of altcoins. Because according to my analysis, investing in bitcoin is safer. But investing in altcoins is more profitable, even though the risks are greater.

Investing and trading are not the same thing:
Investing vs. Trading: What's the Difference?

Take a look at the 1-year price charts of major altcoins but with price denominated in btc instead of USD and you'll see that most of them have lost in comparison to Bitcoin.
You could make better profits by active trading, but, as you said, higher yields come at higher risks, and most short-term traders end up losing money.

aiviaa485

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2024, 12:55:33 PM »
The result of Bitcoin ETF in the approve is currently because the value of Bitcoin exceeds the price of 52,000 USD and I am also very surprised in just a few weeks the price of Bitcoin has gone up more than 12%.
Price of Bitcoin rise form 32,000 USD up to 52,000 USD this is good movement from various market in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is a very risky asset for investment because it is very volatile but for me who knows quite a long time to cryptocurrency for longer Bitcoin as well as diamonds that I get from forests in Africa.
Bitcoin has unlimited value, as long as people want Bitcoin prices, Bitcoin will continue to rise and there is no institution, the government or anyone who holds the price of Bitcoin to rise.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2024, 11:02:26 PM »

Bitcoin is a very risky asset for investment because it is very volatile but for me who knows quite a long time to cryptocurrency for longer Bitcoin as well as diamonds that I get from forests in Africa.
Bitcoin has unlimited value, as long as people want Bitcoin prices, Bitcoin will continue to rise and there is no institution, the government or anyone who holds the price of Bitcoin to rise.

You are right, no one can hold and control bitcoin. Even though it is volatile, many people continue to buy and invest in bitcoin, because they believe that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the future. Different with the diamonds you get from the African forest..lol  ;D
Bitcoin will be more..

aiviaa485

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2024, 07:28:45 AM »
You are right, no one can hold and control bitcoin. Even though it is volatile, many people continue to buy and invest in bitcoin, because they believe that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the future. Different with the diamonds you get from the African forest..lol  ;D
Bitcoin will be more..
Make no mistake mate, diamonds from Africa are increasingly difficult to find now and the price is very expensive, as you know the comparison with Bitcoin is that if you find diamonds in Africa you have to destroy forests and for Bitcoin you have to open every block to find them.
Forests are being cut down more and more and this will destroy the ecosystem in the forest. It is certain that the state will prohibit deforestation and the price of diamonds will be difficult to obtain, the price will definitely rise and be expensive.
Bitcoin is running out in mines day by day and every time a block is found it will be difficult to find another block, and then Bitcoin is expensive.

Bitcoin with an approved ETF is also like finding diamonds in an African forest because Bitcoin ETFs have always been very difficult to approve, after being approved this will make the price of Bitcoin expensive. Cmiiw

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2024, 07:28:45 AM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2024, 10:38:41 AM »
So at the beginning of 23, there was quite a great price to buy bitcoin. Looking at the current values, the investment should have yielded x2 (minimum). No need to panic, you don't think there won't be negative news? Do you think everything will always be smooth? Entry points for a set of positions - still to come. There's no need to think about it. The fact that ETFs have been accepted does not mean that the market will continually grow. It's strictly everyone's business, but in this situation, I personally won't run to buy one.

Interesting stat: Blackrock 493.1 million, and it's RECORD PRICE of 631.3 million. Data as of February 13.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2024, 01:04:12 PM »
Bitcoin will be more..
Their belief that the price of Bitcoin will become increasingly expensive due to the influence of a dwindling supply has a good impact on Bitcoin price movements; therefore, currently, Bitcoin can become very expensive like this because many people provide support for Bitcoin. Until now, I still imagine that Bitcoin payments are accepted in all countries, and eventually Bitcoin will become very rare and become a digital currency that is worth more than your life.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2024, 02:43:02 PM »

Bitcoin ETF has been good to Bitcoin but on the protocol level, we have to be sincere that this kills every dream of decentralization, this was not Satoshi called even in the white paper, I hope he is in somewhere looking at how his work has transform but I'm not sure if he is going to be happy about ETF, even the developers are happy because of the price, but they don't like the centralized aspects of ETF.

Coins are been congested under one entity, coin base hold about 90% of this Bitcoin ETF and I don pray for FTX part 2, if another one happen with coinbase, this market is not going to be disaster but the trust will be completely wipe out. I hope that doesn't happen.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 807
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:25:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2024, 03:56:25 PM »
Haha what a drama was going on last day I was sleeping suddenly someone said ETFs are going to start trading tomorrow, I said what and then another guy sent a link to the tweet where someone said ohh no the SEC's Twitter is compromised and I was like wow really.

TBH it was fun anyway a lot meme are rolling out.
It was fun, I am still seeing many memes and funny videos made on ETF's approval, we all did not get what we were expecting and that might be due to OTC trading as if the deals that these 11 ETF firms have made were on exchanges then we would be able to see the result we were expecting. But now due to the off-chain buying and selling things are a little delayed I guess.

But the total number of BTC that are being held by these 11 ETF firms is more than 111+k which is a good thing for BTC considering the upcoming halving event. We might be able to see BTC achieving the target of $100k at least. Or maybe more but my hopes are limited to $100k only.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2024, 11:59:22 PM »
Bitcoin ETF has been good to Bitcoin but on the protocol level, we have to be sincere that this kills every dream of decentralization, this was not Satoshi called even in the white paper, I hope he is in somewhere looking at how his work has transform but I'm not sure if he is going to be happy about ETF, even the developers are happy because of the price, but they don't like the centralized aspects of ETF.

Coins are been congested under one entity, coin base hold about 90% of this Bitcoin ETF and I don pray for FTX part 2, if another one happen with coinbase, this market is not going to be disaster but the trust will be completely wipe out. I hope that doesn't happen.
Bitcoin is indeed very suitable to enter the ETF list because it makes it easy for many people who want to buy bitcoin in very large amounts. Therefore,  when the SEC gives permission to enter the ETF, it makes the price rise because the increasing demand makes the price also rise. Hopefully, Bitcoin price increases will continue until next year.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2024, 04:12:09 PM »

Bitcoin is indeed very suitable to enter the ETF list because it makes it easy for many people who want to buy bitcoin in very large amounts. Therefore,  when the SEC gives permission to enter the ETF, it makes the price rise because the increasing demand makes the price also rise. Hopefully, Bitcoin price increases will continue until next year.
For me the significance of Bitcoin ETF being approved by SEC is it's legality and this might be a stepping stone for those who are into stocks investments to take part and has this interest. The understanding of these investors will shed light to mass adoption in Bitcoin itself since the government sees it as a potential asset that is why more and more hesitant investors will partake.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2024, 04:56:08 AM »

For me the significance of Bitcoin ETF being approved by SEC is it's legality and this might be a stepping stone for those who are into stocks investments to take part and has this interest. The understanding of these investors will shed light to mass adoption in Bitcoin itself since the government sees it as a potential asset that is why more and more hesitant investors will partake.

If mass adoption occurs this will have a good impact on bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soar. I agree with you, the bitcoin ETF is proof of legalization from the SEC that bitcoin is legal for investment. This bitcoin ETF is very important because it will attract many investors to invest in bitcoin. We are also waiting for the Etherum ETF to agree soon.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2024, 05:19:46 AM »
If mass adoption occurs this will have a good impact on bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soar. I agree with you, the bitcoin ETF is proof of legalization from the SEC that bitcoin is legal for investment. This bitcoin ETF is very important because it will attract many investors to invest in bitcoin. We are also waiting for the Etherum ETF to agree soon.
Bitcoin has indeed received clear legality, but you need to know that the risks involved in Bitcoin are still very scary, the SEC and ETF are only bridges that make it easier for people who want to buy Bitcoin, even though Bitcoin is legal, it doesn't necessarily mean that large companies accept payments using Bitcoin. because of the existing risk factors.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG