follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 9094 times)

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2024, 05:10:51 PM »
I think Bitcoins next ATH will be 2025 ranging from $50k to $80k. Higher than those prices could be possible as well but I'm sticking into my guess as it looks promising to me. For me it is too early to speculate because I know that there will be a lot of things that will happen this year in this industry so as year 2025.

Hmm, bro have you any reference or any strong reason that you are mentioning this price target range, or it's just a random guess? Please let me know because I've seen many such posts but there's no reason to mention it really hurts me because in my view not even the lower targets should be like that haha, seems like I'm overestimating something or not? lets bet on your reply.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2024, 05:10:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr.suevie

• Activity: 336
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:56:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2024, 05:32:33 PM »
If there is a lesson I learnt from the current happening on the ETF approval is, predictions are just imaginations and might not necessarily be the out come of what we are expecting. You can just see how Grayscale manipulated the market, and caused lots of panic in the market. Those who weren't strong enough sold some of their coins, thinking the market will dip more so they can buy at a more cheaper price. But currently the price has began pumping back and those who missed the opportunity of buying more at $39k can still buy now before the price fully recovers to $44k.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1417
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:10:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2024, 07:37:39 PM »
Bitcoin will touch what price at ATH 2025.
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.

Near future Bitcoin halving will happen. I mean in April this round halving will happen. We saw after previous halving Bitcoin price increased. And after this halving Bitcoin price will also increase i think. And few days ago Bitcoin spot ETF approved So i think future time will good for bitcoin. And i also believe Future bull session Bitcoin price will touch $100k. So we can easily tell we Could be saw now ATH of Bitcoin inn 2025.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2024, 10:19:00 PM »
Determining the price of Bitcoin Generally upon investing Bitcoin, the more users invest Bitcoin, the higher the price of Bitcoin will increase. This halving created ample opportunity to invest as Bitcoin price touched 38K from a high of 48900. The price of Bitcoin has gone down because the market has been volatile for a long time. 
But Bitcoin price after halving 2025 Bitcoin price is sure to rise all time, 2020 halving proved this because 2021 was the highest price increase. So I think after this 4th halving in 2024, Bitcoin price will be very likely to be 150k dollars in 2025.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3538
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:45:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2024, 11:20:30 PM »
Personally, I have warned in some topics against excessive optimism regarding ETFs because the market often goes against people’s expectations, and this is what happened now.

In any case, this decline is not important and temporary as a result of the loss of liquidity, and the correction was necessary for Bitcoin to take off more strongly. This is a great opportunity for those who missed buying at cheap prices, and I advise everyone to buy now before they miss the opportunity, because the days are close when we will see a big candle for Bitcoin.

We had the same thing after the CME, Bitcoin was around 20.000 dollars in those days and then it dropped to 3.000 dollars, but actually the same environment conditions do not exist today. So, it's not right to expect the same things today, but of course we have to accept that we don't have other factors that are very bright.

Also, I agree with your advice on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is one of the solid currencies that can be bought at almost any price...
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 729
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2024, 02:26:07 PM »
Bitcoin will touch what price at ATH 2025.
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.
This is because the market is manipulated. Big players cannot completely manage Bitcoin, but they do find methods to manipulate us in order to gain money. It is true that the approval of an ETF has a beneficial impact on Bitcoin's price, and many traders and investors are aware of this. That is why major players or smart money take advantage of the situation, creating a false signal to lure retail traders and investors into losing a lot of money.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2024, 11:34:48 PM »
This is because the market is manipulated. Big players cannot completely manage Bitcoin, but they do find methods to manipulate us in order to gain money. It is true that the approval of an ETF has a beneficial impact on Bitcoin's price, and many traders and investors are aware of this. That is why major players or smart money take advantage of the situation, creating a false signal to lure retail traders and investors into losing a lot of money.
It seems that the existence of ETFs is only a support for whales who have a lot of money to have the opportunity to move Bitcoin price conditions on exchanges. Until now, Bitcoin prices have soared again after a group sold its Bitcoin assets and caused the price to collapse some time ago. At least what Elite Global has done to make the price of Bitcoin rise can provide a lot of profit that can follow the price movement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2024, 11:34:48 PM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2024, 12:08:28 PM »
I think Bitcoins next ATH will be 2025 ranging from $50k to $80k. Higher than those prices could be possible as well but I'm sticking into my guess as it looks promising to me. For me it is too early to speculate because I know that there will be a lot of things that will happen this year in this industry so as year 2025.

Hmm, bro have you any reference or any strong reason that you are mentioning this price target range, or it's just a random guess? Please let me know because I've seen many such posts but there's no reason to mention it really hurts me because in my view not even the lower targets should be like that haha, seems like I'm overestimating something or not? lets bet on your reply.

With the current movement of the bitcoin price in the market, if I look at it, it is very difficult to read where the direction of its price will go, but I am sure of only one thing, and it can be said if it is possible to have a pullback. I just don't know what day or when it will happen.

right now I haven't seen anyone selling huge amounts of Bitcoin from institutional investors; instead, they are all implementing DCA in Bitcoin, which means that the demand for Bitcoin is high. Those who sell Bitcoin are former Bitcoin holders; I just don't know if other communities here have also noticed this.`
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2024, 02:22:11 PM »
With the current movement of the bitcoin price in the market, if I look at it, it is very difficult to read where the direction of its price will go, but I am sure of only one thing, and it can be said if it is possible to have a pullback. I just don't know what day or when it will happen.

right now I haven't seen anyone selling huge amounts of Bitcoin from institutional investors; instead, they are all implementing DCA in Bitcoin, which means that the demand for Bitcoin is high. Those who sell Bitcoin are former Bitcoin holders; I just don't know if other communities here have also noticed this.`

Due to lots of trading bots and investors who hold Bitcoin compared before right now is very hard to predict if the price will skyrocket and hit a new ATH or not but isn't obvious after the blockhalving that the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket?

Since the price of Bitcoin is based on demand and supply if we already have a stable price at $40k to $43k with stable demand and after the block halving supply will suddenly drop into half what do you think will happen to the price of Bitcoin?

The price movement right now is not the same as before since there are many big investors out there or maybe traders I think they set some trap by selling big chunks of Bitcoin but actually, it's a trap to attract people to sell their holdings too but the fact is these big investors wants to buy bitcoin in much cheaper price they just sell big amount to attract other investors or traders to sell.

However, this coming block halving they can't manipulate what will happen after block halving I believe we will see Bitcoin is more active than before.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1120
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2024, 03:50:41 PM »

It's just a random price speculation, probably because he doesn't want to keep his hope heighten and get disappointed along the way. Like he said, that if the price of Bitcoin get to $80k, he will be comfortable with it already.
You know, during the 3rd qouter of last year, some people were saying that Bitcoin willl give a new all time high price before the halving will take place but as you can see, we are still waiting for the all time high as most people predicted but the price is not yet up to their prediction. So, any body can actually predict any based on their instinct.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2024, 04:27:04 PM »

It's just a random price speculation, probably because he doesn't want to keep his hope heighten and get disappointed along the way. Like he said, that if the price of Bitcoin get to $80k, he will be comfortable with it already.
You know, during the 3rd qouter of last year, some people were saying that Bitcoin willl give a new all time high price before the halving will take place but as you can see, we are still waiting for the all time high as most people predicted but the price is not yet up to their prediction. So, any body can actually predict any based on their instinct.
Those people were all putting their hope on the approval of Bitcoin ETF, but Bitcoin proved them wrong that her price movement remains unpredictable, by dipping after the approval of bitcoin ETF. This shows that nobody can predict correctly but we can only speculate what price bitcoin will be through past records. Bitcoin ATH gappens in the bull run, which is always some months after the halving, but nobody knows when this year bull run will come up after the halving. Some said that it might be the last quarter of this year but I think ut will be next year. I am hoping to see 100k and above in the next ATH.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2024, 04:55:50 PM »
There is still a long way to go before Bitcoin's bull season begins, so we have more opportunities to invest. We also saw that Bitcoin peaked at $69,000 in 2021, just as we know the four-year Bitcoin bull run began. And for the fourth time we will see the bull run when the bitcoin market will halve in April 2024, just after the bull season will start in 2025. When the price of Bitcoin reaches its peak in 2025, it will look really attractive and give investors a lot of profit. We have seen bitcoin predicted by many people who have made accurate predictions about it, we can definitely say and believe that bitcoin price will reach $100,000 in 2025. Since the bull season starts in the market after bitcoin halving, we have to halve first and then face the bull season.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:02:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2024, 07:50:37 PM »
Before I predict or predict anything, I always turn to the historical facts of the impact of halving on the market.  According to this, the bullish trend was in 2013, 2017, 2021, and is expected in 2025.  It was during this period that Bitcoin and altcoins set new records, and new investors, traders and other participants actively entered the crypto market.  For example, during the next bull market, we can expect institutions to play a key role, as well as exchange players gaining exposure to spot and futures ETFs.  This phase of the cycle lasts approximately one year.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15928
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2024, 08:25:06 PM »
There is still a long way to go before Bitcoin's bull season begins, so we have more opportunities to invest. We also saw that Bitcoin peaked at $69,000 in 2021, just as we know the four-year Bitcoin bull run began. And for the fourth time we will see the bull run when the bitcoin market will halve in April 2024, just after the bull season will start in 2025. When the price of Bitcoin reaches its peak in 2025, it will look really attractive and give investors a lot of profit. We have seen bitcoin predicted by many people who have made accurate predictions about it, we can definitely say and believe that bitcoin price will reach $100,000 in 2025. Since the bull season starts in the market after bitcoin halving, we have to halve first and then face the bull season.
I checked 4 pages of the topic but did not see any predictions related to technical analysis to determine/suggest a specific price zone for BTC's ATH in the upcoming cycle, although most of them are very optimistic and we believe that BTC will reach ATH > $100K.

This really makes me feel confused, maybe I should create a few topics to show how I predicted BTC's ATH and get a clearer discussion from the technical analysis approach 📈
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1006
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2024, 09:57:55 PM »
What the peak could be is one of the things I have been thinking about lately. This means that we are going to be above 68k, that part is known and obvious and we are not really talking about that part. However, if we "know" that it is going to be higher, do we have a remote idea how it could be and how much it would go up? I mean last time the ATH at 2017 was 20k and ATH at 2021 was 68k, that is a 3.4 increase, will we have the same? If so then we could say 230k as our new potential target. But also, previous one was 1.4k that went to 17k, we didn't go up that much, so maybe it goes up less each time? In that case it won't be 230k. Its all a bit complicated to be fair.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG