follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Woman as a boss  (Read 869 times)

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
Woman as a boss
« on: January 29, 2024, 10:47:14 AM »
You have been applying for a job in particular establishment whose boss was a man. Along the line your were employed. It is one of the highest paid companies. Within three months, your boss retired and should be replaced by a woman. The reason you left your formal company was because of your woman boss.
Now as a man, what will you do?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Woman as a boss
« on: January 29, 2024, 10:47:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1047
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
Re: Woman as a boss
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 07:38:50 PM »
Then you need to find a job again, it's hard to be jobless and why have you left a job just because the boss is a woman? I've worked with several companies and have also experienced working with a boss woman and I had no problem with that. As long as you're bringing food to the table then it's all that matters and at the same time you're enjoying your job. But if you're no longer enjoying it, that's the time of leaving it regardless of what gender the boss is.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 04:15:28 PM »
Having women in leadership roles has several advantages, such as greater variety, better interaction, etc. Studies have shown that enterprises with a higher percentage of female leaders usually achieve higher financial results and are also more likely to be creative and effective. Although women in leadership roles tend to face certain challenges, it is evident that having female bosses is a trend toward greater success.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 04:20:26 PM »
You have been applying for a job in particular establishment whose boss was a man. Along the line your were employed. It is one of the highest paid companies. Within three months, your boss retired and should be replaced by a woman. The reason you left your formal company was because of your woman boss.

We have toxic men and we have toxic women. If you are lucky to work in some firm and your boss happen be a woman, you will not like to change the company and the same goes for men too and if you are not lucky, when you work with some women, you might run away and never look back and these also goes same with men too.

I'm sure that your previous company boss was having some characters which you don't like and made you quit the company but you can't use that to judge your current company. You have to give it time and work with her and you might be lucky to enjoy her more than your previous male boss you were working under, give it a time and see.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 11:20:21 AM »
The answer to your question is simple, dude: if work is important to you because you have responsibilities to fulfill, then look for a new job, and while you are looking for a job, you should also look for a sideline where you can immediately earn money for your daily expenses because there is no free food now if you are in a civilized area or city.

In this day and age, it's not possible to be lazy; honestly, let's work hard and be strategic, or else we'll starve and even the family that depends on us will suffer, right?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 457
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 02:11:45 PM »

I sincerely don't know how to respond to this. Why should I resign from my place of work just because the boss is a woman? Assuming the previous boss was tough, that doesn't mean the new boss lady will act the same way. Sometimes, it's advisable to endure certain things unless it's escalating to violence.

I had the opportunity to work in a large firm where the boss was a man. He was tough and loud, creating fear among the workers. However, in my subsequent job, it was the opposite. A boss lady who was understanding and friendly.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 08:56:57 PM »
OP, how would you explain to your friends that you leave a good-paying job all because your boss seems to be a lady?  If you discharge your duties properly, I don't see a reason why you should think of quitting a good-paying job because of a lady who will assume as your new boss.

If the reason why you left your previous job is because a lady was the boss, why don't you wait, let the new boss lady assume office first and rule for some time before you can begin to have the thought of leaving.

She can rule and treat you better, don't you think so? You can write someone off without having contact with them. Not all ladies are bad to their workers. Some are good and caring to their workers. Don't let your experience of women being the boss of a company, make you write them off

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 08:56:57 PM »

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1599
  • Last Active: Today at 11:29:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2024, 09:20:48 PM »
i have no idea that a woman as a boss is a problem.
well i have several supervisors who are women but never were they reason that i resign from a job. as long as it pays me and i can handle the job, its not a problem.

this is probably an issue in some countries. if it is then they better just hire all the women in the neighborhood as their co-workers and not bothering the men as long as they can also washes clothes of the women whos wearing pant in the family. 

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2024, 12:03:08 AM »
God is not man,and he knows why he made man the head,if not,if it were to be women  that are the head,they would have maltreated men so badly.The few years I've lived on Earth,I have noticed that any organisation that a woman heads or controls,they always have that authority and are always very bossy in their rule.They always have ego in them that you will find it difficult to stay under them because they feel feel bossy at every given time.I'm happy that God gave the power to men,so that things will be well managed and controlled,else,men would have suffered.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2024, 01:13:17 AM »

The reason why you left your initial job could be because the woman boss was so harsh or she may have shown you some bad Habits that you don't like, which could have been a threat to your emotions. You can not just resign from a company because the boss was a woman, it doesn't make any sense. What if the woman boss is a good and humble person and treats all her staffs fairly? Will you resign or continue to work?

Since this job is a well paying job, judging by what you said. If I were you, I will continue to work in that company despite that the new boss is a female, I will just continue to work there because what am concerned about is the huge pay. But if I experienced an unethical harshness or rudeness by that woman boss, then I will just start to look for a job In another company and when I get one, then I will leave that one.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 790
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:13 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2024, 04:43:23 PM »
As long as it was not the same woman from my formal company that took over, I wouldn't resign. This is because how long will I keep on leaving my job because my Boss is a woman, when I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. I will kill my pride and ego, for the sake of my family and work with the new Boss lady. Just imagine that it is more of women that are Bosses, is it that you will give up your work, if there is no vacancy in a company that a man is the Boss.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2024, 11:49:56 PM »
OP, what you forget is that ''Female bosses are the actual gem in an organization''. They are empathic and very organized. When working with them, try to know your limit because they don't accept sentiment in business. Female bosses are goal-oriented because they have that desire to be seen or noticed, always. However, take a chill pill and don't allow the thought of having a new boss as a woman to weigh you down as a man. There are good women who exist and rule well in an organization when given a chance

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2024, 02:30:02 PM »
I see no big deal in a woman being or becoming a Boss of an organisation. Sometimes, women do yield results that are intimidating than the males in organisations. I have encountered many ladies that are in key positions of their organisations and their CEO's left the the running of the organisation under their care which they have been doing and making progress.

I would give an instance of a close relative of mine who her boss left his organisation under her care and travelled for years and she grew the company very fast to a great height before he returned but something happened and she left and currently, the organisation is no more as they have folded up.

OP, one thing you should know is that the females always wants to be heard so therefore, they put their efforts in anything they do to achieve success because when they do that, they feel satisfied with the outcome so anybody working with them should be in tandem with their perspective and face reality. I would advise you maintain your stay there so you could be up and doing because if you continue to jump about, you never can tell whom your next boss might be so it would be in your best interest to retain your job otherwise you would keep jumping about.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2024, 11:14:04 PM »
Even women are afraid of themselves. And I noticed this in my university days. My faculty dean was a woman and because of the stubbornness her fellow women were not going close to her. When a man was a Minister of Youth Empowerment and Disaster, all the youth in the country were happy the the youth empowerment program was equally distributed to all the qualify applicants but when the man was changed to a woman then everything just spoiled. Payment was delayed and finally when another government came they discovered $50+k in her account and she was arraigned. And op as for your story, the guy should wait to see how the woman will react to the workers in the company and if her ways are not good with him then he has to change again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG