follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How copy trading bots can boost your Crypto Profits?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How copy trading bots can boost your Crypto Profits?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 10:53:13 PM »
Actually, copy trading provides several benefits to us, especially if we still don't really understand how to analyze the market well. With this copy trading, at least we can implement these indicators to achieve certain profits.

But once again, not all copy trading is correct and also always provides profits. No.

Because after all, personal analysis is needed to make the trade truly according to the results we expect. And this might not be that easy. However, sometimes copy trading will not always be successful in the application. So, make sure we first understand how to implement it or how to analyze the market well for trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 10:53:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 855
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2024, 02:31:59 PM »
It sounds very tempting and attractive.  After all, you can earn money without having trading skills.  Of course, copy trading, like regular trading, involves risks.  However, given that you know the trading history of the trader you want to copy, you are taking what can be called a “conscious risk.”
I think trading should never be directly dependent on technology. Technology will not only bring profit to a trader but also bring him loss as well as profit. If a trader would have only profited by using this technology, no one would have tried hard to become a successful trader instead he would have always tried to trade using bots. Since this technology can bring you profit, you can be sure that this technology will also bring you loss. Most of the new traders usually notice that they want to rely directly on technology and make money without putting any pressure on their brain. But instead of building technology, if they work hard for some time and try to know enough about trading, then they will be able to do business by understanding the market.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:11:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2024, 09:41:26 AM »
If a trader would have only profited by using this technology, no one would have tried hard to become a successful trader instead he would have always tried to trade using bots. Since this technology can bring you profit, you can be sure that this technology will also bring you loss.
I mean some would argue that some pro traders do use bots, especially if they are arbitraging or something similar. I don't think relying on bots in one way or another is impossible, assuming you don't limit your bots' definition to a tool to execute buy or sell orders. Not to mention new platforms or bots are being launched every once in a while, so the market definitely exists. What most people don't understand is that a bot even if it copies trades from pro traders won't always guarantee you profit due to one reason or another. I remember listing the reasons in this thread unless I remember it wrong. The point is a tool is just a tool in the end, it doesn't always mean bad or terrible just because the tool doesn't help you get profits or improve your skills directly. CMIIW.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2024, 11:51:10 PM »
Actually, copy trading provides several benefits to us, especially if we still don't really understand how to analyze the market well. With this copy trading, at least we can implement these indicators to achieve certain profits.

But once again, not all copy trading is correct and also always provides profits. No.

Because after all, personal analysis is needed to make the trade truly according to the results we expect. And this might not be that easy. However, sometimes copy trading will not always be successful in the application. So, make sure we first understand how to implement it or how to analyze the market well for trading.
Well, I only use copy trading as a consideration because of course I have my own analysis of cryptocurrency price movements on exchanges, there are many ways to find out cryptocurrency price movements so you have to consider several indicators to determine your choice, don't trust too much in one analysis.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1641
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:06 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2024, 05:30:44 PM »
Well, I only use copy trading as a consideration because of course I have my own analysis of cryptocurrency price movements on exchanges, there are many ways to find out cryptocurrency price movements so you have to consider several indicators to determine your choice, don't trust too much in one analysis.
Yes, many analyses can be done and certainly provide different results.
No analysis will be 100% accurate.
Doing a comparison is a pretty good way to see more clearly how the market is trending, going up.

Copy Trading may be just an automated helper tool to ease one's work, but full control remains with the trader.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2024, 07:13:26 AM »
Yes, many analyses can be done and certainly provide different results.
No analysis will be 100% accurate.
Doing a comparison is a pretty good way to see more clearly how the market is trending, going up.

Copy Trading may be just an automated helper tool to ease one's work, but full control remains with the trader.

You're right copy trading is just an automated helper tool but we should have good analysis and good execution to set the target.  Several friends prefer to use manual analysis in carrying out their trading.  I'm not really an expert in the world of trading, because I'm just a holder.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2024, 09:42:58 AM »
CopyTrading is just for lazy people who are too careless to entrust their trading to third parties. Indeed, it can provide profits, but it can also bring disaster when the bot doesn't work properly or the decisions it makes are wrong. And of course, when they are in a losing position, the bot user will blame the bot maker for their trading losses.
I personally don't want to be in that position, it's better for me to trust myself to trade using my own analysis and strategy. It's true that it's more complicated, but if I regularly practice and learn, there's a good chance I can make a profit in the crypto market with my own experience.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2024, 09:42:58 AM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2024, 07:48:08 PM »
You're right copy trading is just an automated helper tool but we should have good analysis and good execution to set the target.  Several friends prefer to use manual analysis in carrying out their trading.  I'm not really an expert in the world of trading, because I'm just a holder.
Yeah trading requires strong analysis and of course it cannot be left behind by other work, meaning that trading must focus on seeing the price movements that will occur in the future, if you cannot focus on knowing the movements then it will be difficult to make a profit as stated above. As you have mentioned, trading by being a holder is better and safer.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2024, 05:10:35 AM »
Yeah trading requires strong analysis and of course it cannot be left behind by other work, meaning that trading must focus on seeing the price movements that will occur in the future, if you cannot focus on knowing the movements then it will be difficult to make a profit as stated above. As you have mentioned, trading by being a holder is better and safer.
Analysis is very important to know cryptocurrency price movements and is an important provision when trading, but it is all meaningless when you cannot control your patience. Trading requires quite a lot of patience because basically coin prices are not easy to predict, which means that sometimes analysis What you do is not always accurate, so you have to be patient and wait so you don't suffer losses from the decisions you have made.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2024, 06:09:38 AM »

Actually, I also want to focus on daily trading, but the busyness of the real world doesn't support that. I have limited free time, I can't connect to the market regularly, this is what makes me prefer to be a holder
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2024, 10:42:56 PM »
Actually, I also want to focus on daily trading, but the busyness of the real world doesn't support that. I have limited free time, I can't connect to the market regularly, this is what makes me prefer to be a holder
I have often tried to do daily trading but when I evaluate the profits I get it seems like there are more long term trades, with that evaluation I decided to take a long term trading method, daily trading is full of risk and might be very suitable if used for future trading because Indeed, price movements must be monitored carefully.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2024, 02:58:07 PM »
Long-term investment does provide many benefits, but what if the exchange conditions are busy and the price movements are very fast but you can't take advantage of it well then you could say you missed the opportunity. So daily trading is not always unprofitable because we all don't know how it moves. cryptocurrency prices in the coming days.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2024, 07:25:13 PM »
CopyTrading is just for lazy people who are too careless to entrust their trading to third parties. Indeed, it can provide profits, but it can also bring disaster when the bot doesn't work properly or the decisions it makes are wrong.

No, copy trading is not for lazy or careless people; it's just a means by which other professional traders share their own trade with their fellow traders. Normally, it is not supposed to cause any harm to people, but for newbies who handle it like it's normal for them to always depend on copying others's trades and never learn to develop their own strategy, it becomes a problem for them because they cannot even identify errors in any trade they have copied, and they will also experience losses like you said. It is important to learn how to trade even before a person starts to depend on copy trading. 

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2024, 07:23:36 PM »
Crypto trading can be a rewarding but challenging activity. Since the market is very volatile and it requires us a lot of research, analysis, and execution skills to succeed. So I know it can be very time-consuming and stressful.

That’s why many crypto traders rely on copy trading bots, which are software programs that can automate trading strategies and execute trades on behalf of users. Copy trading bots can help traders save time, reduce stress, and optimize profits. Of course It ain't just a click and profit, you gotta educate yourself how you can profit with a particular bot... since I have been using Bitget for copy trading bot, I always look out strategies and top bots that are positive in every way. Anyway I think this is also a smart way to trade crypto, because you don’t need to do a lot of research and all that stuff to succeed. You just need to choose the right traders that suit your preferences and goals, and the bot will do the rest for you.

Anyway it's up to you guys, like what do you think of copy trading bots? Are you willing to try them?
Trading bots are usually powerful tools when it comes to boosting crypto profits. Well this bot function can copy the trades of successful traders, allowing you to make profits. Form their experience and skills with you doing any research or market analysis. Additional copying trading bots can set to trade 24/7 z you don't have to miss on any opportunity. Just be sure to choose a reliable and monitor your trades.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2024, 10:52:41 PM »
Trading bots are usually powerful tools when it comes to boosting crypto profits. Well this bot function can copy the trades of successful traders, allowing you to make profits. Form their experience and skills with you doing any research or market analysis. Additional copying trading bots can set to trade 24/7 z you don't have to miss on any opportunity. Just be sure to choose a reliable and monitor your trades.
Until now I don't use trading bots anymore because the experience I have using bots doesn't always provide many benefits, bots also have a very high risk of your assets being monitored by other people because the system is made with a script that can be infiltrated by No developer knows that this could happen, so it will endanger all the assets you own.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG