follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?  (Read 4475 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Are you using a Demo account to practice trading?
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2024, 04:24:26 PM »
I don't know how to use demo account for trading although some people make practice firstly with trading trough demo account, believe or not demo account is not the same with real account when practicing in trading. You will be easily take and earn much profit when using demo account believe you can't make the same achievement when using real account.
Using real account will give us real pressure and more careful when trading, I think with demo account without pressure yet have loss or not because is not real capital and difference when practicing directly using real account.
If you want, you can still use a real money balance when trading with a Demo account: if you lose, you can give your money to a family member to hold and you can only get it back when you reach a certain goal in trading, such as having a stable profit of 30%/month for 3 months, or not blowing up your account, not letting your account drop by 30%...

I understand that trading with a real account, real profits and real losses is important and traders need to do it to improve their skills, but if you start this too early just to experience losses and get lessons, I think the tuition is too expensive. A little discipline with a Demo account can help us save a lot of money when starting out in trading.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2024, 04:24:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2024, 02:27:10 PM »
Of course demo account is used by many people for trading but for those who are experts and have long trading experience there is no need to use demo account for trading. However, for those who are completely new to trading and have not gained any experience for the time being, if they use a demo account, the risk is less and they can make themselves an expert from the demo account and then discard the demo account now.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2024, 09:51:27 PM »
Of course demo account is used by many people for trading but for those who are experts and have long trading experience there is no need to use demo account for trading. However, for those who are completely new to trading and have not gained any experience for the time being, if they use a demo account, the risk is less and they can make themselves an expert from the demo account and then discard the demo account now.
To me, the Demo account has many values ​​for many subjects:

1. For new traders, the Demo account helps them apply the knowledge they have learned into practice to experience success and failure, thereby choosing the most suitable trading method for themselves.

2. For experienced traders: the Demo account can be used when he holds long-term and still wants to practice his trading ability. I myself still use the Demo account to test the effectiveness of the new market analysis method in terms of profit and trading psychology management.

Therefore, traders do not necessarily have to give up their Demo account when they are ready and start trading with a real account. I believe that knowledge and experience are never redundant for the trading journey!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1124
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:24:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2024, 11:46:48 PM »
Have you been using Demo Account? On which platform do you use Demo Account? Do you think Demo Account is important for your investment journey?
I have not used any demo account for trading. I gained some experience in trading through a friend of mine and since then I have been trading on my own by acquiring some trading techniques. If a person can devote a few weeks to trading, I think demo trading will not matter much to him. However, if you understand the volatility of the market, you can succeed in trading. Besides, the most important thing in trading strategy is not to be too greedy. I don't think account is very important for investing and trading. But those who have no one to help them can gain some experience from demo trading account.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2024, 09:21:34 AM »
Have you been using Demo Account? On which platform do you use Demo Account? Do you think Demo Account is important for your investment journey?
I have not used any demo account for trading. I gained some experience in trading through a friend of mine and since then I have been trading on my own by acquiring some trading techniques. If a person can devote a few weeks to trading, I think demo trading will not matter much to him. However, if you understand the volatility of the market, you can succeed in trading. Besides, the most important thing in trading strategy is not to be too greedy. I don't think account is very important for investing and trading. But those who have no one to help them can gain some experience from demo trading account.
Yes, that's right, trading using a demo account will only be a waste of time. To practice, you have to practice directly so that it will be easy to determine the right position to enter and exit to withdraw the profits you have obtained. Trading with the system you mentioned means you choose long-term trading and that is good enough, you don't need to spend a lot of time always looking at the conditions of the exchange.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2024, 06:38:37 PM »
Yes, that's right, trading using a demo account will only be a waste of time. To practice, you have to practice directly so that it will be easy to determine the right position to enter and exit to withdraw the profits you have obtained. Trading with the system you mentioned means you choose long-term trading and that is good enough, you don't need to spend a lot of time always looking at the conditions of the exchange.
I will agree with you on that point when a person knows how to do trading I mean technical analysis and as well as also fundamental analysis. But I will disagree with you directly if you say using the demo account for trading will be only waste of time. Because in the beginning every trader should start trading by demo. Otherwise those who jump directly into trading like me will lose. I was testing them after my start and learning on my binance original account and because of that I suffered a good amount of loss. So, basically for learning I think when you learn something you should do demo trading to apply it.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2024, 08:36:06 PM »
Trading still use demo account? when you get braveness when using real fund and get motivate for investing in real coins.
I know its not wrong when using demo account but the implementation is not the same when using real account and real fund, better learn basic about trading from deposit, withdraw and how to buy coin then try it with real account.
In demo account everything easily, trade some coins without analyze has chance to earn much profitable but when using real account you loss opportunity not the same with demo account.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2024, 08:36:06 PM »

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2024, 08:41:10 PM »
Of course demo account is used by many people for trading but for those who are experts and have long trading experience there is no need to use demo account for trading.
I don't agree with you, a new user should never rely on demo account because on demo account he/she is not doing actual trading and that's why the user won't learn anything because he/she may not have any emotions during that trading session.

However, when someone is trading with a real account then that user has to open trades with his/her own money. When in trading someone is using his/her own money then that person has emotions attracted with that type of trading, and that's how one learns a lot about trading.

A new trader should begin his/her trading journey with small amount but overtime when he/she gets better at trading then he/she should slowly increase the amount overtime. A good trader is the one who trades with his/her own money not with a demo account.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2024, 10:09:38 PM »
Trading still use demo account? when you get braveness when using real fund and get motivate for investing in real coins.
I know its not wrong when using demo account but the implementation is not the same when using real account and real fund, better learn basic about trading from deposit, withdraw and how to buy coin then try it with real account.
In demo account everything easily, trade some coins without analyze has chance to earn much profitable but when using real account you loss opportunity not the same with demo account.
Demo accounts are not bad and not useless, the results depend on the user. If a trader does not have a clear goal when using a demo account, he will not get any value from using it. Conversely, it is also a pity that a trader is willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn from failures and understand that he must have technical analysis knowledge in order to trade successfully, he has paid too high tuition for market.

Demo accounts are created to guide users on how to use the features of CEX, and also allow them to practice using technical analysis for trading without having to pay too high tuition from failures. I think demo accounts will still be useful and will continue to be maintained by CEX and trading data providers.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2024, 11:10:34 PM »
Demo accounts are not bad and not useless, the results depend on the user. If a trader does not have a clear goal when using a demo account, he will not get any value from using it. Conversely, it is also a pity that a trader is willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn from failures and understand that he must have technical analysis knowledge in order to trade successfully, he has paid too high tuition for market.

Demo accounts are created to guide users on how to use the features of CEX, and also allow them to practice using technical analysis for trading without having to pay too high tuition from failures. I think demo accounts will still be useful and will continue to be maintained by CEX and trading data providers.
It wasnt been created without having a purpose and this is something which is really just that depends on how someone would really be using it. When it comes to realization on things or learning up those terms and indicators then i would say that this one would really be that helpful but on the time that we do make use of it and believe that we are already professionals then its not
something that you would really be able to make yourself survive. The one thing that we cant be able to learn on demo trading is that we wont really be making ourselves that good when it comes to emotion and this is something that you wont really be able to handle it out.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2024, 12:44:50 AM »
Demo account is created for experts. It is only for newbies or beginners. Demo account is used to understand the basic thing of trading. When the beginners already understand all the basic things, they are no longer to use demo accounts. We must be aware that demo account is purposed to get experience. It is just for basic practical purpose, it shows how to practice trading basically. If you think you are experienced traders, you don't need to try it.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: Today at 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2024, 12:29:16 AM »
Demo account is created for experts. It is only for newbies or beginners. Demo account is used to understand the basic thing of trading. When the beginners already understand all the basic things, they are no longer to use demo accounts. We must be aware that demo account is purposed to get experience. It is just for basic practical purpose, it shows how to practice trading basically. If you think you are experienced traders, you don't need to try it.
But I think some large exchanges do not highlight demo accounts at the start of registration, meaning there is something strange between the differences in the public's views compared to the views of exchange managers regarding the existence of cryptocurrencies. In fact, I see that demo accounts are more dominant on platforms that are used to make money for registrants, such as binary trading and gambling platforms. Maybe, I see people who buy cryptocurrency will only carry out cryptocurrency buying and selling transactions on the available platforms, without intending to look for short-term profits.

At Binance there is a demo account for futures trading, but its existence is not emphasized as much as a trial feature for new users.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2024, 06:44:49 AM »
Demo account only for learning about basic trading from way to buy or sell coins until deposit and withdrawal fund, I think implement with trading way get difference between using real account and real fund in trading. I know some people can learn more with demo account trading but believe or not when using real account trading has difference than demo account. If you seems comfortable and easily how to understood when using demo account can't guarantee will get much profitable when using real account.
In demo account you can't learn more about how to face panic moment because its not real fund and lack mentality holder if not use real account.

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2024, 09:27:59 AM »
Sometimes an experienced trader will still make use of demo account. According to some traders that I know, they said they use demo account not quite often because they have experience about trading already, but that there are sometimes they may want to learn sometimes new like new indicators and something like that, or when they are studying about new trading strategy that they made up themselves, to know how something like that will be if used with certain amount of demo funds for practice.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2024, 03:27:48 PM »
If you think you are experienced traders, you don't need to try it.
If you are an experienced rider already and then you go ahead to try out a new trading strategy on the live market, you may lose and end up making losses on your accounts because you fail to practice and try out your new strategy using demo accounts. if you are a newbie to trading any you decide to skip learning process and a time dedication to practicing in a demo account, you will experience looses that may discourage you from continuing with the decision to become a trader.

Demo accounts are relevant to both the old and the new trader.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██