follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Green candle in bitcoin market!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Green candle in bitcoin market!
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:54:02 PM »
Currently the price of Bitcoin is increasing so rapidly that it has become a bull run so to speak. Currently the price is close to touching $53k and we expect it to reach this level soon and the way the green candle stands is really interesting. By the way the Bitcoin market is showing a green light, we can say that it is going to touch $55,000 very soon.
Do you think Bitcoin will touch $55000 in few days or will the market dump?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Green candle in bitcoin market!
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:54:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Green candle in bitcoin market!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 08:54:50 PM »
Currently the price of Bitcoin is increasing so rapidly that it has become a bull run so to speak. Currently the price is close to touching $53k and we expect it to reach this level soon and the way the green candle stands is really interesting. By the way the Bitcoin market is showing a green light, we can say that it is going to touch $55,000 very soon.
--
If we do based up on TA+ if we do be able to break out on 55k then we would be seeing 60k soon but it seems that we do have a rejection as of this moment
From 52 to 51 but it isnt really that too far off actually on which the price is starting to climb up again on which we can really say that we might be having that 50k floor support.
When it comes to these kind of times on which majority of people are already that optimistic or in some sort of FOMO then i wont be shocked if dump happens
then lots of disappointed people would really be keeping on whining.  :)

Market cant really shoot up its price upwards forever, there would really be always that corrections or price decrease. It did really just happens not to be now.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 09:48:43 PM »
That's what we can say since it just seems like, we will be having a $55k price tag since bitcoin fluctuates between the range of $49k-$52k before it hits $55k.

If we were to start tracking the rise in the price of bitcoin from the previous year to the current one, we would find out that it has consistently taken months for a price to surpass a specific benchmark. Examples of the ones that have occurred in the past are "$29k-$34k. $39k-44k" before the current one of $49k-$52k

On that, it may take months for Bitcoin to reach its next speculated price range of $55,000, though, given its current range of $49–$52k. These are my thoughts regarding the most recent rise in the price of bitcoin. The predicted $55k will come when it should and we don't know when. 

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 10:16:48 PM »
I think we are already in the bullish season, it is not very surprising if Bitcoin raises rapidly. Bitcoin price reaches $52,900 today and it looks like to try going higher because it doesn't drop significantly. In my opinion, Bitcoin will pass $53k very soon and it may try to cross $55k in the early of next month. I don't think it will happen in the end of this month, $55k is likely to happen in the next month.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 05:34:46 PM »
I think we are already in the bullish season, it is not very surprising if Bitcoin raises rapidly. Bitcoin price reaches $52,900 today and it looks like to try going higher because it doesn't drop significantly. In my opinion, Bitcoin will pass $53k very soon and it may try to cross $55k in the early of next month. I don't think it will happen in the end of this month, $55k is likely to happen in the next month.
Yes, as you said, currently it looks bullish because many cryptocurrencies have experienced price increases due to the influence of the price of Bitcoin, which has returned to $60k again. Hopefully, there is no bad news that will make Bitcoin collapse. I really hope it is approaching halving. The bitcoin price rose to $100k to reach the latest ATH.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 09:33:59 AM »

Seem I hit this thread a bit late but if I had come earlier and place a bet for BTC to reach $64k, you would doubt such prediction. I myself was surprised too but it has been predicted before now that a new all time is expected before halving takes place but because of how low the price was back then, I did not believe.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 01:08:34 AM »

well this topic aged poorly.

why not lock it up 🆙.

do a new topic

will BTC REACH 70k and then retreat?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 01:08:34 AM »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 02:21:48 PM »

Bitcoin price continues to rise Bitcoin price has been in this place for almost a week now. Another step is that if the price of Bitcoin improves, it will break the previous record and set a new record. All-time highs will be seen in the Bitcoin market if the price of Bitcoin rises. There is a high probability that the price of Bitcoin will clear up to $70k.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 04:50:54 PM »
We are currently in a short bull run, during which it is normal to have a green candle in the Bitcoin market. But I can see a difference between the candles and the candles are much bigger and longer green. Thus if another candle is big then we will surely reach the new price of 70k dollar bitcoin price. Once the price of $70K Bitcoin hits we will touch the all-time high where all investors can express their new desires. But I'm looking forward to seeing another big candle.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 05:00:24 PM »
After OP posted this, in just a few days, we have reached $62k+. I think it's too fast but I understand because a lot of old money have been starting to pour in and I hope some people would notice different coins as well that would be worth buying like ETH or any other types of things that would be beneficial for everyone like DEXs or something.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2024, 06:42:29 PM »
It is still going quite strong, we can see it from the current situation and I can say that its going to be pretty strong for a while longer as well. I believe that we are going to end up with some greater results here and there when the time comes, which should not be really a big deal, I believe it should be something that we can care about. I hope that we could make it work with the correction when the time comes and not really drop all that much, I am sure we will drop a bit but I think it may not do that too much. If we drop only a little, then we could probably recover from there without a trouble.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2024, 11:56:20 PM »
We are currently in a short bull run, during which it is normal to have a green candle in the Bitcoin market. But I can see a difference between the candles and the candles are much bigger and longer green. Thus if another candle is big then we will surely reach the new price of 70k dollar bitcoin price. Once the price of $70K Bitcoin hits we will touch the all-time high where all investors can express their new desires. But I'm looking forward to seeing another big candle.
Why it is a short bullrun? I think we have bullrun for 2 years.
The green candle is something normal when it is in bullrun season. The red candle should be shorter because the price of Bitcoin tends to increase in the bullrun season. I think the investors will feel calm also the price of Bitcoin can be $70k in the near future. Most of them seem to plan for taking profits when Bitcoin hits $100k or above.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 05:46:32 PM »
Why it is a short bullrun? I think we have bullrun for 2 years.
The green candle is something normal when it is in bullrun season. The red candle should be shorter because the price of Bitcoin tends to increase in the bullrun season. I think the investors will feel calm also the price of Bitcoin can be $70k in the near future. Most of them seem to plan for taking profits when Bitcoin hits $100k or above.
The bull run may have now started and is happening because lots of altcoins have seen their prices rise and Bitcoin has also managed to approach its highest price during last year's halving, so there is a possibility that the bull run will continue but no one knows whether the process will be long or short because so far $100k price target not yet reached. What is clear is that you must remain vigilant when you want to enter Bitcoin and understand the risks that can occur with the assets you own when entering Bitcoin at high prices.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2024, 10:47:26 PM »
The bull run may have now started and is happening because lots of altcoins have seen their prices rise and Bitcoin has also managed to approach its highest price during last year's halving, so there is a possibility that the bull run will continue but no one knows whether the process will be long or short because so far $100k price target not yet reached. What is clear is that you must remain vigilant when you want to enter Bitcoin and understand the risks that can occur with the assets you own when entering Bitcoin at high prices.
I also think like that because currently there are many altcoins that have made crazy price increases like what happened to PEPE, Floki, Shiba and many other altcoins that have made price increases, so I think the bullrun has happened and will reach its peak when Bitcoin halving .

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2024, 11:33:14 AM »
I also think like that because currently there are many altcoins that have made crazy price increases like what happened to PEPE, Floki, Shiba and many other altcoins that have made price increases, so I think the bullrun has happened and will reach its peak when Bitcoin halving .

A new bull run has begun friends, after bitcoin reached ATH before the altcoin season began to arrive. So it's natural to see that several altcoins have experienced fantastic price increases. keep calm this is a new beginning because the halving hasn't happened yet.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG