follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cereal for Dinner  (Read 313 times)

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Cereal for Dinner
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:18:44 PM »

because of economic situation today, more and more people are skipping meals not because to save extra cash but people don't have anything to spend.  i am not in a different position actually, i have my time where i have nothing to spend. so if i would consider eating something, i would eat something cheap like the noodles pairs with sausage or a bowl of rice and a few shanghai rolls which is even cheaper.

cereal however is what is suggested by Kellog's CEO which i think is far from what people have in mind when it comes to dinner because cereal is synonymous to breakfast. but anyway would you bring this up to your family to eat cereal at dinner?

[/youtube]

In a recent push to adapt to changing consumer habits and economic pressures, major food conglomerates WK Kellogg Co. and PepsiCo Inc. are reimagining dinner plates across the nation. With grocery prices surging by 25% over the past four years, these companies suggest that traditional dinner options could take a backseat to more unconventional choices like Frosted Flakes and Dorito casseroles.

WK Kellogg CEO Gary Pilnick, highlighted cereal as an economical and versatile dinner option in a CNBC interview, stating, "The cereal category is a great place for consumers under pressure. We’re advertising about cereal for dinner. Think about the cost of cereal for a family versus what they might otherwise do."

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Cereal for Dinner
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:18:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Cereal for Dinner
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 10:07:35 PM »
would you bring this up to your family to eat cereal at dinner?
If there really is no other choice then yes. My question is what if this is the only food we can have on stocks? Families who are not used to eating this kind of food will I think won't survive if not forced to eat it not just one but three times a day in a worst case scenario. The only problem with processed foods like this is their availability as manufacturing these product might be challenging depending on how severe the situation is. And also our ability to buy these products if it is the only cheapest option I think this is the best choice most specifically to those who are the poorest of the poor in the society. But if we are talking about todays economic situation, there is no need for it right now since we still have choices and I do hope that we won't end up in that kind of situation wherein it will be the only option of our food source.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 02:59:13 PM »
Eating cereal for dinner is not something to argue over, because if there is no choice at that point, due to economic circumstances you can have cereal for dinner, because is is quite affordable and it is light also.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 03:08:48 PM »
Diabetes in action.  Not a good choice of what to eat. Since I think the commercial is only in the USA I can assure you potatoes , cabbage , carrots and chicken drumsticks are pretty cheap and much healthier for dinner lunch or breakfast.

Cereal is pretty much one of the worst food choices y ou can do on a regular basis.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 04:13:56 PM »
Diabetes in action.  Not a good choice of what to eat. Since I think the commercial is only in the USA I can assure you potatoes , cabbage , carrots and chicken drumsticks are pretty cheap and much healthier for dinner lunch or breakfast.

Cereal is pretty much one of the worst food choices y ou can do on a regular basis.
Yeah I agree. For worst case scenario like nuclear winter 😅 cereal is good but if we still have choices then it is of course not an option. My family own a small piece of agricultural land which we cultivated for years and we are able to get good harvest from there like corn, peanuts, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, banana, coconut, pineapple, cassava and I also have my free range chickens in there so no need to buy food incase.

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 04:30:08 PM »
What I thought of immediately when I read this is that it's all about making changes to your diet. Having breakfast food that contains a lot of sugar seems not natural for the body and I always thought of Kellogg, the one with the sweet ones, right? But maybe they have those healthy types of things if you were to consume them.

It promotes a different thing for me. It's becoming somewhat laziness in terms of preparing dinner and the one where it's not ideal.

Well, since we are in the economic section, it's really up to the point where people have a hard time buying food to eat so instead rely on that cheaper. I have seen people rely on drugs, so it's better to eat cereals then.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 09:01:06 PM »
What I thought of immediately when I read this is that it's all about making changes to your diet. Having breakfast food that contains a lot of sugar seems not natural for the body and I always thought of Kellogg, the one with the sweet ones, right? But maybe they have those healthy types of things if you were to consume them.

It promotes a different thing for me. It's becoming somewhat laziness in terms of preparing dinner and the one where it's not ideal.

Well, since we are in the economic section, it's really up to the point where people have a hard time buying food to eat so instead rely on that cheaper. I have seen people rely on drugs, so it's better to eat cereals then.

people are getting lazy though. this must add to the element where parents finds it easier to just serve cereal and are saving their money.  although we can see why Kellogs CEO promotes it this way is because they also want to push their product to the people even in the evening.

i think they also have oatmeal.

there are just families who couldn't afford to get their kids to eat cereal before going to bed. porridge can be cheaper actually, all they need is just rice, water and some spices. i wouldn't mind eating porridge every night than cereal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 09:01:06 PM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 04:21:06 AM »

cereal however is what is suggested by Kellog's CEO which i think is far from what people have in mind when it comes to dinner because cereal is synonymous to breakfast. but anyway would you bring this up to your family to eat cereal at dinner?

This sounds a pretty free advertisement for Kellogs lol  ;D

kidding aside , I find it normal when you are out of choice to eat whatever is available ,this is no different from a person who eats the cheapest food because he is planning better for the future and when His plan is done then that is the moment that he will spend more funds in luxurious foods.

sometimes we need to tighten our belts to not feel hungry , but that does not mean this will be forever .

accept what is in the table for now but do everything for this not to be a permanent situation.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 06:05:51 PM »
"would you bring this up to your family to eat cereal at dinner?
Yes I will, if there is nothing to eat I came bring cereal for my family to eat as dinner base and the economic situation of the country. And someone who is very hungry have no choice of food, so eating cereal for dinner under this economic crisis to me it's okay.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 06:08:55 PM »

because of economic situation today, more and more people are skipping meals not because to save extra cash but people don't have anything to spend.  i am not in a different position actually, i have my time where i have nothing to spend. so if i would consider eating something, i would eat something cheap like the noodles pairs with sausage or a bowl of rice and a few shanghai rolls which is even cheaper.

[/youtube]

In a recent push to adapt to changing consumer habits and economic pressures, major food conglomerates WK Kellogg Co. and PepsiCo Inc. are reimagining dinner plates across the nation. With grocery prices surging by 25% over the past four years, these companies suggest that traditional dinner options could take a backseat to more unconventional choices like Frosted Flakes and Dorito casseroles.

WK Kellogg CEO Gary Pilnick, highlighted cereal as an economical and versatile dinner option in a CNBC interview, stating, "The cereal category is a great place for consumers under pressure. We’re advertising about cereal for dinner. Think about the cost of cereal for a family versus what they might otherwise do."
Yes I will, if there is nothing to eat I came bring cereal for my family to eat as dinner base and the economic situation of the country. And someone who is very hungry have no choice of food, so eating cereal for dinner under this economic crisis to me it's okay.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG