follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BENEFITS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY?  (Read 9610 times)

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: BENEFITS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2024, 01:24:48 PM »
The benefits of cryptocurrency no hussle, don't have products involved, no need to recruit somebody to joins your team. You're the boss in your own business, with this forum we already call 'work'.

You didn't need to raise back a dead thread for your response, you should at least see the date of the last post before you go ahead and make a post in the thread.

Anyway, I don't understand how you are bringing products and recruiting in this topic, but I believe you mean that a person doesn't need to use a product or refer others to earn money with Bitcoin which is true but you need to understand that it is not as simple as it may sound.

One of the most prominent benefits of cryptocurrencies, as said by someone else as well, is that they are volatile which makes them profitable for those who buy and sell them either for the short or long term, but it requires one to have enough knowledge to be able to do that.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2024, 01:24:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 875
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 03:59:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2024, 06:02:16 PM »
You didn't need to raise back a dead thread for your response, you should at least see the date of the last post before you go ahead and make a post in the thread.

This user already has seven negative karma for similar reasons and possibly some other offenses he does. He has a plagiarism strike as well. I am not sure what is he trying to do with this account. If he plans to join some campaign in the future, this is not going to happen. But if he is here just to learn more about crypto currency and technologies, then I don't think he cares about the negative karma and the plagiarism strike.

Unfortunately, he is not the only user I have seen so far. There are several more users. But the good news is, most of them has some strikes and received deserved punishment for their work.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2024, 02:02:53 AM »
-snip-
One of the most prominent benefits of cryptocurrencies, as said by someone else as well, is that they are volatile which makes them profitable for those who buy and sell them either for the short or long term, but it requires one to have enough knowledge to be able to do that.
More precisely, crypto has high volatility resulting in fluctuating prices, well these fluctuating prices can be used for traders to make profits faster and also depend on whether the trader is able to read the market or not.

Cryptocurrencies can generate huge profits and vice versa, the risk is also great and for those who just enter without having enough knowledge then it will be very risky.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 462
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:17:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2024, 10:27:37 AM »
Apart from being a digital asset and a short or long term investment. What are the benefits of crypto for you everyday, do you use to transact in general.
Thanks,

Cryptocurrency has been more of a benefit in areas where traditional fiat has failed, although I still use both due to the acceptance factor that is still very much in place in my country. Here are a few benefits which I will also explain: Decentralization, Uptrend (price increase), and the Ability to be swapped with ease.

Decentralization: the absence of middlemen is quite interesting as transactions aren't limited to any part of the world. Certain payment services are restricted to certain countries due to reasons that seem right in the eyes of the company in charge, restricting every transaction involving those countries from other countries that use it. Cryptocurrency has, of course, broken that barrier, as one doesn't have to go to the bank and write a letter explaining why he/she is making a transfer to a country overseas.

Uptrend: for me, is the best beneficial factor. When the price of any project is doing well, I can easily cash out a decent amount and use it for something important, knowing fully well that my investment is still intact for the moment. The ability to appreciate shows a great benefit.

Ability to be swapped: unlike going to the bank to swap for another currency, cryptocurrencies and their kinds can be swapped for one another at any point in time.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2024, 11:21:04 AM »
Sometimes I often use cryptocurrency for online payments for several shops that accept payments using cryptocurrency. It's true that not many shops offer payment with cryptocurrency, but it makes it easier for me without having to further risk the credit card I have.

For international payments using cryptocurrency, it is easier and more fun by far. In fact, it doesn't require a lot of document requirements to be able to get the items we want to buy. The mechanism is different if you use VISA or MasterCard, with cryptocurrency transactions between countries and at any time, it feels much easier.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1065
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:49:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2024, 09:41:34 PM »

For international payments using cryptocurrency, it is easier and more fun by far. In fact, it doesn't require a lot of document requirements to be able to get the items we want to buy. The mechanism is different if you use VISA or MasterCard, with cryptocurrency transactions between countries and at any time, it feels much easier.
Yeah sending money in and out of the country without having to pay sum crazy charges or going through some stressful processes in other to send money internationally happens to be one of my favourite things about Bitcoin and Crypto.
Unlike in the past when I wasn't yet exposed to Bitcoin, sending money to another country was one of the most stressful things I have ever done, because asides the gigantic charges I'll have to pay to ensure the money gets to the destination, I'll pass through some stressful processes nad it's not even as fast as using crypto.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2024, 01:31:35 PM »
Apart from being a digital asset and a short or long term investment. What are the benefits of crypto for you everyday, do you use to transact in general.
Thanks,
Investment to cryptocurrency some times highly profitable and some times it were loss. But if anyone invest for long time in good currency then he will be profitable i strongly believe it. Some times it profitable for short and some times it profitable for ling time.

If you trade for short time it will be risky for you. So my advice as a new member you should invest for long time. It will be perfect for you i think.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2024, 01:31:35 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG