follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Advantage of this forum  (Read 46514 times)

Offline Jadelglo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 20, 2019, 09:19:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Advantage of this forum
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
I joined this forum to get quality information about cryptocurrency. I'm much new to crypto and joining this forum will make me better in doing what I like. The forum is more educative and glad to be part of this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 02:50:51 AM »
I joined this forum to get quality information about cryptocurrency. I'm much new to crypto and joining this forum will make me better in doing what I like. The forum is more educative and glad to be part of this.

Please read and follow all the rules of this forum. Do your best  :) Gain knowledge , Spread knowledge and help others. Welcome to our forum mate. Good luck.

Offline Alpha

• Activity: 533
  • "eLYQD ICO"
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 09, 2019, 05:26:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »
Indeed a friendly forum started by friendly admin. Looking forward this form will step by step to became strict forum to eliminate the spam and abusive user.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 12:29:15 PM »
It is quite appealing to see and join such a forum at this critical time that bitcointalk are blocking peoples account with any good reason ,let the admins keep up on their good job.

Not defending that forum but if you spend time and read the rules, you will probably understand. They don't ban for no reason. I've read appeals to reverse bans and found out that most were banned because they were caught for plagiarism. It's not only new accounts but even accounts with legendary status also gets the hammer.

Yes, I agree with you. But they make new rules out of nowhere and if you don't follow then from that day they will banned your account. I think they have to give some time to see the new rules. Because none active all the time. They need some time to see the new rules.

It is not the problem of the admins if forum rules are not read. It is the duty of the members to stay updated. They don't make rules out of nowhere, they make rules that they believe will improve their platform and it is expected that some users will not like it. The problem also is that members do not really care about the rules, they are only made aware of it once they are penalized.

I am quite sure that new rules will also implemented here for this to move forward.

Offline Komorhan

• Activity: 995
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: May 30, 2021, 04:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 03:23:23 PM »
the forum has just opened. There are information that will benefit you a lot. especially if you follow altcoin here you can reach news about them. bounty is a platform you can use.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline PRIBO247

• Activity: 1071
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 09, 2019, 01:08:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »
Every newbie to crypto need a forum like altcoinstalk to help them navigate through successfully. I like the easy relaxed Sharing atmosphere in this forum. Rules here are not rigid but rather to help everyone know their limits.

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2018, 12:11:18 AM »
It is quite appealing to see and join such a forum at this critical time that bitcointalk are blocking peoples account with any good reason ,let the admins keep up on their good job.

Not defending that forum but if you spend time and read the rules, you will probably understand. They don't ban for no reason. I've read appeals to reverse bans and found out that most were banned because they were caught for plagiarism. It's not only new accounts but even accounts with legendary status also gets the hammer.

Yes, I agree with you. But they make new rules out of nowhere and if you don't follow then from that day they will banned your account. I think they have to give some time to see the new rules. Because none active all the time. They need some time to see the new rules.

It is not the problem of the admins if forum rules are not read. It is the duty of the members to stay updated. They don't make rules out of nowhere, they make rules that they believe will improve their platform and it is expected that some users will not like it. The problem also is that members do not really care about the rules, they are only made aware of it once they are penalized.

I am quite sure that new rules will also implemented here for this to move forward.
What are you saying is true but think about new members.  They are not aware about all this. There is no consideration for new members too. But here if you read the rules you will find consideration for new members.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2018, 12:11:18 AM »

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 06:31:21 AM »
At the moment, the main advantage of this forum is that it is quite easier to rank up compared to the more established forum (bitcointalk) which is very much attractive to bounty hunters. And of course, the possibility of earning by being part of this forum and being an active contributor.

Offline Leonardo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1414
  • HEX: Longer pays better
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 09:11:05 AM »
At the moment, the main advantage of this forum is that it is quite easier to rank up compared to the more established forum (bitcointalk)
It's true. Many people are so eager to rank up and forget to make meaningful posts.They couldn't understand that if they don't join hand to make ALTT a bounty haven then their high ranks won't help them earn.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████