follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How easy is it to convince someone that Bitcoin of a digital currency is real?  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1112
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:35:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
You should not try to convince anyone when explaining that Bitcoin is a digital currency. They will learn it eventually. Even I had a hard time explaining to my father that it is possible to make money online. I had to start earning and show them. But my father died before I could make more money to show off.

If someone argues that Bitcoin is not valuable, just let him go and you will see that a couple of years later he will come back to you and say hey, that was a mistake from me. Now, I know that Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Exactly, I agree with that. We don't need to convince anyone about it, just let them be and think what they are thinking, it's not like we are going to get some referral commission if they get convinced and make investments in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency unless you are referring them to a platform using your link only to get some commission for their purchases but that isn't worth it, to be honest.

Even if you manage to convince someone, you wouldn't achieve anything from that but you will get in trouble in case they make investments in the market without doing any research and lose money, they will blame you because you were the one who convinced them about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:41:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
Even if you manage to convince someone, you wouldn't achieve anything from that but you will get in trouble in case they make investments in the market without doing any research and lose money, they will blame you because you were the one who convinced them about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
So it's better to just shut up and just let them explore by themselves.
I'm also not giving advice to others to have to get in and invest, but say just study and understand how bitcoin works.

If I suggest going in and investing, as you said, then I will be the target of their complaints and surprises when the investment fails and as if it is my responsibility.

I really avoid this kind of stuff, I better keep quiet and not suggest anything about crypto investment etc.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1077
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Very easy but that will depend on the relationship you have with the person and the perspective of that person towards bitcoin.

With the level bitcoin has gone, I don't think it necessary to begin to give out explanations to people on why to accept bitcoin to be real because bitcoin has already proven itself to the world that it is real and it has changed people's financial situation for the better than when they are saving their money on fiat that gives no interest but reduces value over time than when the store their assets in bitcoin that will yield them many profits in the future when hodl for long
Yeah.
At this present point, Bitcoin has become quite reputable and established as legit asset and store of value, and even as a means of exchange around the globe, so convincing people to become part of bitcoin shouldn't be such a big deal anymore, unlike years back when bitcoin was still struggling to make it to the surface, you really domt need to say pretty much because Bitcoin's track record and its tremendous progress would speak for it.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 880
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:34:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User

One of my friends has been aware of Bitcoin for a couple of years but he has not invested a single dollar yet. Sometimes he asks me about the price of Bitcoin and he often gets surprised when he hears it (due to volatility). Recently, he was telling me that If I would have invested only $1000, I would have $3000 today. What do you think about it?

To be honest, I always say bro it depends on the market and the demand. But remember one thing you will be in profit only if you have the patience to hold it for a long time and he agrees with me. He plans to buy after the bull run and he want to catch the next season. But as I said, I never convinced him to invest even though he is my closest friend.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DYING_S0UL

• Activity: 370
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:20:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
From where I live, it isn't that easy. That's why I don't try to. I am mainly based in rural areas, and here, the adults aren't that aware of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency or any related stuff. If I try to, they will think I'm doing something illegal or bad. My relatives, my neighbors, and even my friends don't know what I do. I don't want them to have mixed feelings. I tried once, but it didn't work. And the biggest issue is that crypto is banned here. So nobody wants to mess with the authority. You sure understand my place isn't that convenient to discuss or convince people about Bitcoin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Bushdark

• Activity: 328
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
The level of corruptions in the world today has caused some many distrusts amongst others especially when it gets to do with finances where people could do an undo just to get their wallets/accounts filled up.
There has been manners of distrusts in the sphere of finances specifically the Fiat currencies which stands as an attraction to dispute many asides.
So, due to all these about the Fiats (Traditional currencies) with its power of influence lingering to distrust and all that, how can you convince someone who is of a total Zero knowledge to Bitcoin that the Bitcoin is an existing and legitimate currency when they can't feel it out touch it with their hands other that having it imaginarily in mind that it is a digital and technological currency known as the Cryptocurrency?
Because i feel how hard it could be to spread this Bitcoin existence to a large scales knowing that people are not don't with the distrust of the traditional currencies which they can touch and feels protected and the so Bitcoin that can be touched not feel.
Or should I put it this way like this scientist would say that ... What you can't see, touch or feels doesn't exist just like the ghosts, souls and the physical body being of humans and all that livings.
Equivalent to the traditional currencies and the Bitcoin and other crytop coins.
I don't think there is any need for us to convince anybody of investing in Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin will always skyrocket and we should be prepared for the bull market soon. If we are traders that has good results. That alone could convince people to come and invest in Bitcoin.

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 401
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:28:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
Or should I put it this way like this scientist would say that ... What you can't see, touch or feels doesn't exist just like the ghosts, souls and the physical body being of humans and all that livings.
Equivalent to the traditional currencies and the Bitcoin and other crytop coins.
It's as easy as doing your research and having good knowledge of how the system works. A lot of Bitcoin illiterates may be confused when they are newly introduced about the existence of such technology. But what I think draws people alot into Bitcoin is when they are informed of how they can make good profit. Bitcoin like you said, don't have a physical form, that's why it's called digital currency so anyone who wishes to use and understand this technology should at least be someone who understands what digital means in the first place. Not just crypto currency is digital in our modern world. We have banks turn fiat into digital forms, gold now having ETFs where we don't have to deal with the bulkiness of physical assets.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1084
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:41:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
From where I live, it isn't that easy. That's why I don't try to. I am mainly based in rural areas, and here, the adults aren't that aware of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency or any related stuff. If I try to, they will think I'm doing something illegal or bad. My relatives, my neighbors, and even my friends don't know what I do. I don't want them to have mixed feelings. I tried once, but it didn't work. And the biggest issue is that crypto is banned here. So nobody wants to mess with the authority. You sure understand my place isn't that convenient to discuss or convince people about Bitcoin.
If that's the case, it is indeed hard to convince someone in your location about Bitcoin. I don't know what happened or what situation your government in to come to the point of banning crypto in your country just like in some other countries but the situation wherein they will think of you doing any illegal activities once you are into crypto, it's awful and sad at the same time.

Do you mind telling what country you came from?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
We're the same TBH... or kind of. :D

Living in a rural area where people aren't that familiar not only in cryptocurrency, but in investing in general. My environment is filled with people who doesn't invest, and some doesn't even save at all which is quite unfortunate. I didn't try to convince them though or at least introduce cryptocurrency to them.

Our difference is that crypto isn't banned here in our country and as for you, it would be better to not tell anything about cryptocurrency to other people. Like you said, no one wants to mess with the authorities, and that includes you. Just keep that information to yourself. You can't introduce cryptocurrencies to them, but you can teach them investing in general though. The pros, and cons, the risks involved, types of investment, etc. 

Offline DYING_S0UL

• Activity: 370
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:20:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
If that's the case, it is indeed hard to convince someone in your location about Bitcoin. I don't know what happened or what situation your government in to come to the point of banning crypto in your country just like in some other countries but the situation wherein they will think of you doing any illegal activities once you are into crypto, it's awful and sad at the same time.

Do you mind telling what country you came from?
Yes, it's awful! Our government hasn't yet accepted Crypto as a legal form of monetary system! But that doesn't stop us from using it, though. A lot of guys are using it at this very moment, mostly the young generation (but in secrecy). Although it's banned, it isn't that well regulated. They are aware that people are already into crypto space. But doesn't take any strict action. Millions of dollars worth of crypto are being laundered through various MLM sites and scam apps. But they can't or are unable to take measures, simply because of their imcompetence and corrupted minds. 

I am from Bangladesh, brother! ;)

You can't introduce cryptocurrencies to them, but you can teach them investing in general though. The pros, and cons, the risks involved, types of investment, etc.
At this moment, I only try to teach those who won't get the wrong idea or mixed feelings about my work (crypto). Basically my family! :D
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀