follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: About how to raise our Trade Count ?  (Read 1881 times)

Offline FinTech

• Activity: 54
  • :: Financial Technology ::
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 23, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
About how to raise our Trade Count ?
« on: December 09, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »
Hello, i want to ask, if you guys see in each person account here, there's a part about Trade.

It's Trade System and there's Trade Count, Positive Feedback (in percent), Neutral and Negative Feedback, As default we see Trade count is (0). Im sure this is showed up for nothing, so how can we raise this count. Can you guys teach me to raise this one ?

.:.:. Financial Technology .:.:.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

About how to raise our Trade Count ?
« on: December 09, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Msweet

• Activity: 837
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 11, 2023, 04:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: About how to raise our Trade Count ?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 01:19:33 AM »
I think it's best that you don't overlook these issues.  There is no need to worry about these.  These will definitely start to be updated on time and necessary topics.  I know your post is very important and valuable.

Offline Gabby711

• Activity: 172
  • Last Active: January 11, 2022, 11:12:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 09:02:02 PM »
Well, I don't really know about these stuffs but with my little knowledge I think these things have different use for example the positive and negative feedback.
The positive feedback will likely count when maybe you make a post and then someone goes through the post and likes the post for the fact that it was useful and helpful to him, then you are likely to get a Positive feedback count from that person the same thing goes to the negative feedback, you are likely to get a negative feedback in a case whereby you make a post and the post was not useful or important, or maybe the post even goes against the rules and regulations of the forum then a negative feedback is possible but for the trade count I really don't know about it.

Offline Gabby711

• Activity: 172
  • Last Active: January 11, 2022, 11:12:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 07:47:52 PM »
I actually don't know how the trade count works but from my own observations I think the trade count is what really shows the level of your positive or your negative post for example if your post was seen as positive it will show in the positive feedback but if it is negative it will show in the negative feedback.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG