follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Does proof of reserve affect token prices?  (Read 21 times)

Online Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
Does proof of reserve affect token prices?
« on: Today at 02:38:17 PM »
Now, before you suggest that I should Google it, I want to let you know that I have already done my online research and read some formal writings about Proof of Reserve (PoR) and its significance in the ecosystem of a crypto company. However, what I still haven't fully grasped is whether it has any impact on the price of coins (which, let's be honest, is what we all really care about).

To provide some context, my interest in this topic was piqued when I noticed bitget trending on Twitter today because their PoR has reportedly increased by around 176%, and many people there seem to be thrilled about it. I simply want to understand the underlying reason behind all this excitement. Does it have any influence on the tokens listed on the cryptocurrency exchange or the BGB token itself?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Does proof of reserve affect token prices?
« on: Today at 02:38:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4178
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Does proof of reserve affect token prices?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:15:44 PM »
I simply want to understand the underlying reason behind all this excitement. Does it have any influence on the tokens listed on the cryptocurrency exchange or the BGB token itself?

I think there is a big correlation between a solid and verifiable Proof of Reserve (PoR) and a coin/token price in the market. We have to remember that everything is about demand and supply...and demand can be influenced by a lot of factors. People like traders and investors would tend to buy and hodl digital assets that they think really represent value and can be here today and into the future...meaning there must be a business that is doing well in the market. And this can be true with your example above which is BGB of Bitget.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG