follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What will you do after you get your bounty tokens?  (Read 20354 times)

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What will you do after you get your bounty tokens?
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »
If you do not want to lose all your earnings, you need to sell half of your tokens, and leave the other half in case the project turns out to be promising and it starts to grow. I used to hold tokens of projects, I did not collapse the market of this project, I thought that there were prospects, but the market still went down.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mbah Jenggot

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1556
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 05:46:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »
Hello Good Day to Everyone, I just wanted to ask, what will you do after you get you tokens in bounty campaign. Because I am worried that there is a high possibility that you will sell your coins below ICO price even though its just a bounty. Given that the token is listed in one of the top 5 exchange. Will you hold or sell immediately.

if the coin is listed in one of top 5 exchange, we should to hold and wait the higher price. Don't sell below ICO price.
I agree hold is better to do if you see the coin price is still low.
I see several member still holder their coin like CTSI and DIA. both have good progress at crypto currency market.
I think if you got those coin at last year and still hold until now, you will get big profit.

Offline Debasco

• Activity: 336
  • Hodlers Network
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 16, 2021, 08:47:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2021, 11:54:15 AM »
They are lot can be done with bounty token, when am still a novice, though still novice, i do sell immediately without considering the future but as of now, consider the future to the extent of holding a coin for a whole year+, though its a matter of choice and determination.
█ █                 HODLΞRS NΞTWORK     │    Wallet ID Based on Network                 █ █
|   WHITEPAPER   |   TELEGRAM   |     TWITTER     |     MEDIUM     |    BSCSCAN    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline Shahinaz

• Activity: 852
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 04:11:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2021, 02:42:21 PM »
Hello Good Day to Everyone, I just wanted to ask, what will you do after you get you tokens in bounty campaign. Because I am worried that there is a high possibility that you will sell your coins below ICO price even though its just a bounty. Given that the token is listed in one of the top 5 exchange. Will you hold or sell immediately.

Seeing the current situation, if it is possible to sell all in early and buy back when the price is not good or dump why not sell everything. storing in USDT is better to  new tokens, for me because I open the hold type

Offline leodiaz

• Activity: 387
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: May 14, 2021, 05:36:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2021, 04:13:37 PM »
Personally, I will look at the price in the market first, if it is feasible to hold then I will hold it in order to get a price that is appropriate and above the ICO price. there are many tokens that have good prospects if we can choose a good bounty too
                    ▄█▄

▄█████

▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 

█████▀▀▄███

▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████

▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████

▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████

████▌█████ █████

▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█

▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████

▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████

▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀

▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████
DeFi Hedge

Fund Token
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████

Seed Round

+80%BONUS
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████
WHITEPAPER

TWITTER

TELEGRAM
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1346
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:03:06 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2021, 07:44:18 PM »
Now Bull Market. In This Time We are Getting Good Payment Right now. Maximum Project are Begin Successful. So when we are Getting Stake and Token we are trying to sell That Token and trying to do Cash. But some times We are holding for good Rate. I think if we hold our token for some times we will Receive good rate. So i think we need to understand market situation and then we have to decide what i did hold or sell.

Offline Quart

• Activity: 1160
  • Last Active: May 27, 2021, 11:32:32 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2021, 11:55:03 PM »
it depends on the market price, but usually, I will hold it first. I have several bounty rewards that have low prices and I still hold it on until now, hoping the price will go up so that my fatigue in working on the bounty will pay off. therefore it is important to choose a good bounty. now there are also many good bounties, so have to be smart in choosing them

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2021, 11:55:03 PM »

Offline Hasan986

• Activity: 417
  • NFTanks
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: August 05, 2022, 01:01:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2021, 11:18:31 PM »
Very few bounties are made now. If I get a bounty payment, if it has a market list, I check its ICO price and full details of the project. If I think its future is good.  May pump in the future. Then hold it. If not, sell it like a good price.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1666
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2021, 06:05:12 AM »

Well, in that case, we cannot stop bounty hunters if they want to sell their coins especially if they need money.
But in my personal way, I never sell it early I will observe the flow first before I do something about the token in which I had received from the bounty project campaign. Then, when I find out there is a good development in the future I will hold it a little longer.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline AGM

• Activity: 488
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2021, 06:27:42 AM »
I do first exchange my bounty to Ethereum than wait a little bit time to pump the ether price .if market goes better I hold the ether some weeks to grow up value and get more profit but if I see the market cap not goes well than I will sell the coins and enjoy my life the way full free

Offline mr.Robot

• Activity: 188
  • Last Active: May 27, 2021, 11:15:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2021, 12:13:08 AM »
It depends on the quality of project that i worked with. Because if the project have bright future of course i am going to hold my token. But as all the project doesn't end like that i do sell my tokens when i get a good price and hold eth or btc.

Offline Rain075

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1007
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 01:34:00 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2021, 05:19:10 AM »
If I get Bounty campaigns rewards then I search it cmc or coingekco, if it has any exchanges and good Price then I divide my bounty campaign rewards two parts, first part trade and second part hold.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
Truly some projects are worth the HODL and some, ahhh not that much, loss them as fast as you recieve them cos I have some of such I have been hodling for a while with no possibility of market. However, I must say lately that I have received some Bounty that I am sure of hodling for 1 year+ because of what I have seen in them already.

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2021, 04:07:19 PM »
Truly some projects are worth the HODL and some, ahhh not that much, loss them as fast as you recieve them cos I have some of such I have been hodling for a while with no possibility of market. However, I must say lately that I have received some Bounty that I am sure of hodling for 1 year+ because of what I have seen in them already.
I agree with you and I believe that it depends on the bounty project. Some bounties after distribution, you would realize that they still haven't been listed in any exchange and becomes impossible to sell then you have no choice but to hodl but some even when listed but because of the nature of the project and where you believe that it is heading, you might consider hodling for some time and I have had some good ones like that. 

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 09:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2021, 07:28:41 PM »
Basically, we all have different-different plans after getting the bounty tokens. There are some bounty hunters who are hand to mouth so they sold the moment coin gets listed so they don't wait just because of their liabilities. I am holder I believe in holding the bounty tokens until the whitepaper plans fully implemented because in just someday we can not expect magic from the project so we should hold the coins. Weak hands are the first to sell when coins listed on a top exchange but my opinion is when weak hand sells price obviously drops but after that it starts rising so holding is the best option for me to get a good profit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG