follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum-Backed RAI Stablecoin Launches to Mainnet  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Ethereum-Backed RAI Stablecoin Launches to Mainnet
« on: February 21, 2021, 03:33:23 AM »
RAI stablecoin is not pegged to fiat but ETH,

Dynamic interest rates keep prices stable.

RAI aims to dethrone centralized stablecoins for DeFI.

A stablecoin backed by Ethereum called RAI has launched this week with the aim of becoming a stable reserve asset for DeFi.

The Rai Reflex Index, a product of Reflexer Labs, was launched on Feb. 17 after a year of research and development. According to the announcement, RAI is an Ethereum-backed, non-pegged stable asset. Its monetary policy is managed by an on-chain, autonomous controller.

RAI has been programmed to maintain its own stability using algorithms and virtually no human input. In the words of its creators, it is a “Money God.”

Prior to launch, Reflexer Labs carried out a three-month testnet. It used Proto RAI to demonstrate how a stablecoin can lack a peg and instead have its redemption price float in response to market forces; Source

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethereum-Backed RAI Stablecoin Launches to Mainnet
« on: February 21, 2021, 03:33:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Ethereum-Backed RAI Stablecoin Launches to Mainnet
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:27:10 AM »
I still have a rather poor idea of how this Rai stablecoin would work if backed by ethereum only. I do not yet understand the very mechanism of Rai price stabilization, which is also carried out offline.
However, it should be admitted that cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and if this is possible, then this mechanism will work. After all, everyone is now working on improving the cryptocurrency thanks to the open source code of the cryptocurrency.

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 04:42:45 PM »
I still have a rather poor idea of how this Rai stablecoin would work if backed by ethereum only. I do not yet understand the very mechanism of Rai price stabilization, which is also carried out offline.

Maybe Rai will be used the elastic supply machanism to become stable into this market as it's backed by ethereum and price of ethereum has always been fluctuating. I read the main article from the source link and get to know that their will be redemption machanism which might indicate to be a Seigniorage Coins by that machanism. Let me know what you or things about this.
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Offline Spaffin

• Activity: 389
  • Last Active: September 10, 2023, 12:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 02:17:21 PM »

Maybe Rai will be used the elastic supply machanism to become stable into this market as it's backed by ethereum and price of ethereum has always been fluctuating. I read the main article from the source link and get to know that their will be redemption machanism which might indicate to be a Seigniorage Coins by that machanism. Let me know what you or things about this.
To have a stable price, an asset must be backed by a more stable asset. If we are talking about Ethereum, then the whole idea may not take place, although perhaps we do not have all the information about Ethereum, which will surprise us many times in the future, but nevertheless the team can allow users to provide a pool of liquidity, which will make it possible to maintain price stability within a specific framework.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 07:04:40 AM »
-
I tried to read the references given by Op and there really needed more to understand how RAI is a stable coin pegged with Ethereum.
So this RAI (Reflex Index) is the latest cryptocurrency platform to be typhooned and stabilized with Ethereum, whether it's price or supply, but usually I think this new platform is very supportive to reduce cheap transaction costs than transactions using Ethereum core.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 04:01:23 PM »
I just looked at the RAI price in the CoinMarketCap table. The price of this stablecoin has climbed from $ 0.019 to $ 3.12 now. It is very strange, given such price fluctuations, to consider it a stablecoin. Maybe in the future something will change and RAI will become more stable, but now I would not say that it is a stable coin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG