follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Binance Coin Price Rallies to $430 High, Set for More Upside Momentum  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Rockalo

• Activity: 271
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 13, 2021, 01:27:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Binance Coin's (BNB) price rallied to $430 high but pulled back. The rally to the recent high was because of a stiff resistance at the high of $380.

Binance Coin (BNB) Price Long-Term Prediction: Bullish
The recent uptrend was created after a rebound above the $320 support. However, the upward move was interrupted at the $380 resistance which has been overcome. On the upside, if the current bullish momentum is sustained, BNB may reclaim the $500 support. Above this level, the market is expected to resume the upside momentum. On the other hand, the current uptrend may face stiff resistance at the high of $500. This can cause the altcoin to fall to the previous low. More info- please click here

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1063
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:51:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Binance Coin's (BNB) price rallied to $430 high but pulled back. The rally to the recent high was because of a stiff resistance at the high of $380.

Binance Coin (BNB) Price Long-Term Prediction: Bullish
The recent uptrend was created after a rebound above the $320 support. However, the upward move was interrupted at the $380 resistance which has been overcome. On the upside, if the current bullish momentum is sustained, BNB may reclaim the $500 support. Above this level, the market is expected to resume the upside momentum. On the other hand, the current uptrend may face stiff resistance at the high of $500. This can cause the altcoin to fall to the previous low. More info- please click here

As the BNB coins are pumping up and I am watching over it when I first saw its price was around $40 but I don't know that it's from the Binance Exchange and I did not buy it, "That was my big mistake". Now it's out of my affordability range and the prediction for that BNB coin is that it will reach $1k.
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
In my memory, the price of the coin was $ 20. How naive and short sighted we all are dear crypto enthusiasts)) This market is filled with the risk of losing everything or making a big profit. You can only make a profit when you have something to lose in a bad scenario. My prediction is over $ 1,000 per coin!!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG