follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12158 times)

Offline Guardsman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 18, 2021, 05:33:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Excellent coin DeepOnion! The most promising of all new projects. The more I study the technical part and the more I learn about the project - the more I like it more and more !!! I am sure that this coin will be in the top next year!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Desperado

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 09:57:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Indeed finally a thread about Onions, DeepOnion I also recognized the huge growth in my portfolio since i invested in DeepOnion. It started out as a very small altcoin if i remember correct it was around 0.22 and doubled like 10 times already. if you research what they are offering you'll understand the big gains. redirected payments through TOR network makes in an anonymous coin which i like very much. they got a lot more features so definitely worth to check it out!  ;D

Offline sms301

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 10:08:45 PM
    • View Profile

Onion will be the next big thing over time. Joined in the airdrop for one of my favorite crypto.  I am positive that Onion community will help to keep the price to be stable.
I like DeepOnion's roadmap. There are a lot of interesting things happening in 2018! DeepSend, Votecentral, bigger exchanges, airdrops! It has great potential!

Offline pakcrypto

• Activity: 81
  • Honesty is a reward in itself
  • Last Active: June 28, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 50 Posts
Airdrop rules are so much stringent that one actually starts thinking that it is worth it to buy deep onions than to participate in airdrop. It is a complex processs.
0x5b9D0a7A8e0b010E2714f41Ab19592b2BDEA7920

Offline NoMar02

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 11:29:06 PM
    • View Profile

I also vouch for DeepOnion because it offers anonymous transactions and I value privacy.
As DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network, allowing to send and receive $ONIONs over the TOR network.

Offline aloha99

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is one of my favorite projects. It seems to be very promising especially with its strong community and efficient features about providing fully anonymous transactions based on TOR networks. They have also a nice secure storage service called DeepVault. Try to take a look

Offline t3ChNo

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: March 20, 2019, 03:28:39 AM
    • View Profile

I checked the roadmap, bitcointalk thread and their official site, it's a coin with a lot of potential. It utilizes the TOR network for anonymity. It has a neat feature called DeepVault to verify if your files were altered (store files hashes in the blockchain network). Currently it's being distributed thru airdrop and you can mine it too.

I also like where DeepOnion is going on the trading volume in cryptopia. This is a coin worth support if you guys ask me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline vetal85

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 12:18:17 AM
    • View Profile

Friends of each of us deserve only the best and each of us should take part only in the best and tested projects. With the DeepOnion project, I have been happy for several months with everything that is happening and the development of the coin. Having entered the DeepOnion community, I realized that this coin has a high level of user confidence, I was pleased that any participant even a beginner can take part in the development of a coin and offer his ideas for the development of the Onion coin and this is very important, because in the community we ourselves shape our future and the success of the coin. I was impressed by the professionalism of the #DevelopmentTeam , the anonymity of the wallet as well as the speed of the transaction and the minimum commission, the high degree of protection of the wallet due to the unique function of DeepVault are the factors that made the Onion coin for me one of the most promising in the outgoing year. Also a big plus of the coin is POS support. Seeing how the DeepOnion community is growing rapidly and the coin rate that has grown from 0.87 dollars to 2.18 dollars per month, I realized that I made the right choice and I'm sure the project has a future. However, everyone can draw their conclusions about DeepOnion, join the community and consider the process from the inside out. ;)

Offline Sancho250

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: June 22, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Deeponion this is my first project which I joined.And I am happy that I became part of this community!I joined Deeponion community 3 weeks ago.Then we had about 4,000 people, but now this figure has exceeded 6000!  Looking forward to updates ,such as Deepsend and Votecentral.
I'm sure we still have a lot of victories . And Onion is in the Top-10.
We have an online shop where you can buy product  logo Deeponion
you can find it at the link below
newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.shop/ [nonactive]

Offline ken0203

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 04:03:09 AM
    • View Profile

It's a very good project, Deeponion is the most anonymous cryptocurrency, I think this project has more potential than Monero. Deeponion is based on the tor network, transactions are fast and untraceable. Deeponion has a revolutionary tool called deepvault. With Deepvault you can check your files integrity. I started investing money when the value of the onion was 0.6usd. Since then, the value has increased every day to reach 2.5usd today. It is an exellent investment.

Offline ampu18

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: October 02, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Deeponions has multiple advantages including TOR integration for additional user privacy. I'm encourage to others to join the deeponions movement and earn passive income because this is the most promising opportunities that I found . The best thing to do is hold onions.

Offline Hawkey42

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 01, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts First Post
I invested at Deeponion and its one of the best decisions I made with regards to cryptocurrencies. What I like on this coin besides the Airdrops is the Developers are very active in not only in the development of the coin but also the DeepOnion Community as well, they listen and value their investors and are planning to launch the VoteCentral. The coin has so much promise and I think the fast growing and very supportive community will agree. One of top investment today easy.

Offline oppai_daisuki69

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 01, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Lots of people now a days including traders, and investors keeping an eye to this promising project. I already have $ONIONs in my pocket to HODL.
Ive also joined their community to observed, getting information and sharing knowledge about altcoins.
Its been a long time since i joined the community and i would say this community exceeds my expectations.
They have full support and strong community and a hardworking ,generous moderators to make the community at sync.
There also a lot of variety of stuff inside like participating on airdrops and contest.
Getting deep points convertible to onions and exhange it to real cash.

Offline Toto22

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 05, 2017, 07:25:30 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion has been on a tear since it started way back July. It's popularity has been soaring, take a look at it's Ann Thread that eclipse the 2,000 page in Bitcointalk Forum, close to 7,000 DeepOnion members and still is not stopping. It's growing fast and so is it's price. I can predict that it would be Top 5 anonymous coin in the next year because of its amaxi9ng features, active developers and community backing it. Now is the great time to invest before the price rocket up or you would end up regretting the missed chance

Offline ephraim_90

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: January 25, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is a good crypto currency thatbis backed withba great community the last time i check it was 5900 members in the community and it is still growing up. I am planning to buy more onions while the price is still low, i dont want to regret at the end.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG