follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)  (Read 11138 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 07:14:15 AM »
but there are rumours that those who voted against it may not get alternative coins. However, this information has not been confirmed.
Even though it hasn't been confirmed when that will happen for Hardfork, you've already taken the first step and I appreciate that.
You dare to enter the newest project because you think it has a good opportunity to increase the profits you get.
Hopefully you get the reward you want from Cosmos, Good Luck!

Firstly, it is a promising ecosystem with many new projects.
Secondly, there are betting opportunities here that can lead to additional profits.
And finally, there are air throw-ins happening here all the time.
I also see that your reasons for choosing Cosmos from 1 to 3 are very reasonable.
Maybe next time I will also try to join a project that you like. This is only my interesting for you.
Hopefully ATOM will not follow in the footsteps of the ERC20 Ethereum token, where so many tokens end up as SCAMs or Dead Coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 07:14:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 08:23:51 AM »
I also see that your reasons for choosing Cosmos from 1 to 3 are very reasonable.
Maybe next time I will also try to join a project that you like. This is only my interesting for you.
Hopefully ATOM will not follow in the footsteps of the ERC20 Ethereum token, where so many tokens end up as SCAMs or Dead Coins.
I was introduced to Cosmos two years ago. I bought coins at their peak price, around $40. Currently, the Atom is valued at around $10, but I hope its future price will exceed $40.
Cosmos has some projects that are developing slowly, possibly due to a lack of funding. However, I have not seen any outright scams yet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2024, 03:24:39 AM »
I was introduced to Cosmos two years ago. I bought coins at their peak price, around $40. Currently, the Atom is valued at around $10, but I hope its future price will exceed $40.
If there are no tokens on the Cosmos blockchain that become Dead coins, we should also pray that this never happens.
Because many coins that have proven their reliability, such as Solana, BSC and Ethereum, have Dead Coin tokens, this is very scary if we are not good at analyzing it beforehand.

40 USD for 1 Cosmos that you bought, is that true?
Aren't you having a mental drop right now because the price of Comos is minus -30 USD?
It's not a belief or distrust in Cosmos coin by some investors or tarders but you seem to be part of the core team of Cosmos coin, right?

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2024, 08:18:36 AM »
Aren't you having a mental drop right now because the price of Comos is minus -30 USD?
It's not a belief or distrust in Cosmos coin by some investors or tarders but you seem to be part of the core team of Cosmos coin, right?
It may be offensive that the fall occurred, but the conclusion is clear: I entered the market at the wrong time. I am continuing to accumulate Atom, believing that its price will exceed the previous mark in a bullrun. Additionally, I am hopeful for the Airdrop season that has started in the ecosystem.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2024, 06:48:13 PM »
It may be offensive that the fall occurred, but the conclusion is clear: I entered the market at the wrong time. I am continuing to accumulate Atom, believing that its price will exceed the previous mark in a bullrun. Additionally, I am hopeful for the Airdrop season that has started in the ecosystem.
I know a legend: ATOM stakers gain more profit from the airdrop on Cosmos than from the price increase of ATOM tokens  ;D

I believe that the ATOM price chart is still in the accumulation phase to have enough energy to create an uptrend explosion at the end of this year. ATOM is a token of layer-0 blockchain, it is not just a fun token of an unknown project!

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2024, 10:14:51 AM »
I know a legend: ATOM stakers gain more profit from the airdrop on Cosmos than from the price increase of ATOM tokens  ;D

I believe that the ATOM price chart is still in the accumulation phase to have enough energy to create an uptrend explosion at the end of this year. ATOM is a token of layer-0 blockchain, it is not just a fun token of an unknown project!
I agree, Airdrop is a quick way to cover the cost of Atom. However, without staking, there would be no Airdrop. Therefore, staking and Airdrops together make for a very tempting solution. Regarding the accumulation period, you are probably correct. I have been following the release of projects in the past year, and they have been few. There have been many more occurrences since the end of last year. This year looks promising for us with numerous new and exciting projects in the Cosmos ecosystem.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2024, 08:22:05 AM »
What do you mean?
I would like to read about it in more detail and see a link to a source that confirms it, I like all kinds of profitable stacks but I have not heard about this one, well or if you are difficult to find links to sources just describe in your own words, I will look for myself .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2024, 08:22:05 AM »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 08:23:21 AM »
What do you mean?
I would like to read about it in more detail and see a link to a source that confirms it, I like all kinds of profitable stacks but I have not heard about this one, well or if you are difficult to find links to sources just describe in your own words, I will look for myself .
The user's intended message is that while the profit from airdrops in the Cosmos ecosystem can be high, it is not a reliable source of income. On the other hand, rewards from coin staking can be obtained daily, and the higher the amount staked, the higher the reward. It is worth noting that there have only been 2 or 3 major airdrops in the history of Cosmos. As experienced Cosmos users say, relying solely on airdrops for profit is unlikely to be successful.  ;)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 07:34:33 AM »
What do you mean?
The user's intended message is that while the profit from airdrops in the Cosmos ecosystem can be high, it is not a reliable source of income. On the other hand, rewards from coin staking can be obtained daily, and the higher the amount staked, the higher the reward. It is worth noting that there have only been 2 or 3 major airdrops in the history of Cosmos. As experienced Cosmos users say, relying solely on airdrops for profit is unlikely to be successful.  ;)
I was thinking about something else) Naturally, hoping that you can earn money from giving away is not quite right, of course it is also earnings, if you do it, but it is not the income that I thought and asked about.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 09:52:48 AM »
I was thinking about something else) Naturally, hoping that you can earn money from giving away is not quite right, of course it is also earnings, if you do it, but it is not the income that I thought and asked about.
I agree that everyone's income varies depending on their contribution to the project. To earn more, you need to invest more, but not everyone has the means to do so. However, it is still better than hold coins sit idle in a wallet, as they can generate income gradually.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2024, 06:42:24 AM »
I agree that everyone's income varies depending on their contribution to the project. To earn more, you need to invest more, but not everyone has the means to do so. However, it is still better than hold coins sit idle in a wallet, as they can generate income gradually.
I agree, that's why I signed that ( who does it is good ) I used to do it too, and now I also do it, but much less than before, everyone has their own strategy and I wrote my own from my point of view.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2024, 07:56:03 AM »
Don't worry, we all experience entering at a wrong time, and there's nothing wrong with as long as we learn from it. :)
I also entered at a wrong time when I bought Pancakeswap for $32 each. Now look where is that shitty token is right now. It's barely being talked about online.

As for airdrop season, I believe that you already got your DYM tokens right? I will give some of the projects that might give free tokens to those who are staking ATOM. SAGA, Hyperlane, Movement Labs, Stride. If somebody here is planning to stake ATOM, consider stake TIA as well because there are many new projects that are being created alongside Celestia, and every project has a potential to give free tokens to those who are staking TIA.

Not a financial advice though. :P

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2024, 09:04:55 AM »

Don't worry, we all experience entering at a wrong time, and there's nothing wrong with as long as we learn from it. :)
I also entered at a wrong time when I bought Pancakeswap for $32 each. Now look where is that shitty token is right now. It's barely being talked about online.

As for airdrop season, I believe that you already got your DYM tokens right? I will give some of the projects that might give free tokens to those who are staking ATOM. SAGA, Hyperlane, Movement Labs, Stride. If somebody here is planning to stake ATOM, consider stake TIA as well because there are many new projects that are being created alongside Celestia, and every project has a potential to give free tokens to those who are staking TIA.

DYM hasn't been dropped yet, but the number of coins is known. They have promised to launch the mainnet this month. I am currently more focused on Atom and Osmo. I had a mishap with TIA: I sold it at $2 and had to buy it back at $18, but for much less. Now I'm not sure if that will be enough to get future airflow.....

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 05:26:12 PM »

DYM hasn't been dropped yet, but the number of coins is known. They have promised to launch the mainnet this month. I am currently more focused on Atom and Osmo. I had a mishap with TIA: I sold it at $2 and had to buy it back at $18, but for much less. Now I'm not sure if that will be enough to get future airflow.....
There's a rumor that the mainnet will be launched on the 6th of February. I've seen it on Discord as well. I guess it would be better to just wait for the official announcement for the team, but it's good that we already saw how many DYM tokens we got. Are you focusing on ATOM and OSMO? I'm focusing on ATOM and TIA, and speaking of TIA,

I already participated in the Stride airdrop where you just need to liquid stake your TIA tokens there. Liquid stake your TIA to get stTIA tokens, hold it and you will get free daily STRD tokens. :D If you still have TIA then at least try to participate in that one if you want to :)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2024, 09:22:34 AM »

I already participated in the Stride airdrop where you just need to liquid stake your TIA tokens there. Liquid stake your TIA to get stTIA tokens, hold it and you will get free daily STRD tokens. :D If you still have TIA then at least try to participate in that one if you want to :)
I currently prefer Atom coin as most projects focus on it. I also hold the majority of these coins. Regarding TIA, I made a mistake when I sold the asset at $2 and now regret it, missing out on the airdrops for this coin. I also participate in the airdrop for Stride, although the amount is small.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG