follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is special about cosmos?  (Read 8004 times)

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: What is special about cosmos?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 06:42:07 PM »
Yes you are very right and that's why Cosmos is called IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) until now I am still very interested in Cosmos, every time I get an airdrop I always leave money to buy ATOM.

The IBC technology is not only the Atom chains specialty there are some other chains's support the IBC technology but the merit atom possesses a very vast developed IBC ecosystem and doesn't neglect the Neutron, I'm expecting in the cosmos ecosystem the NTRN is a gem and it will explode exponentially.

For the Airdrops sadly I was not able to claim any of them haha, but now I'm hunting down some ones let's expect something good. Your regular staking strategy seems good I'll count it for myslef.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 06:42:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 06:14:51 PM »
The Cosmos ecosystem is currently experiencing a trend of offering airdrops exclusively to TIA stakers. However, other projects such as Atom, Osmo, Injective, and Kujira are also in demand. Soon, new projects like Stride and Akash will join the ecosystem. It is evident that the ecosystem is gaining momentum. It is crucial to ensure that there is no manipulation.
I found one project that carries all the coins you mentioned, which is good news for you if you hold INJ.
Kinetix Finance Airdrop

To ensure a fair distribution of the KFI tokens, 25% of the total supply will be airdropped to chain-specific stakers on chains to which Kinetix is allied

The breakdown is as follows:
Cosmos: 5%
Osmosis: 5%
Injective: 5%
Celestia: 5%
Polygon: 5%

Detail: https://medium.com/@kinetixfi/breaking-down-the-kfi-airdrop-92db44e98efe

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 08:42:52 AM »

I found one project that carries all the coins you mentioned, which is good news for you if you hold INJ.
Kinetix Finance Airdrop

To ensure a fair distribution of the KFI tokens, 25% of the total supply will be airdropped to chain-specific stakers on chains to which Kinetix is allied

The breakdown is as follows:
Cosmos: 5%
Osmosis: 5%
Injective: 5%
Celestia: 5%
Polygon: 5%

Detail: https://medium.com/@kinetixfi/breaking-down-the-kfi-airdrop-92db44e98efe
I have heard about this project, but out of the listed coins, I only have Atom and Osmosis. Recently, I have considered buying Inj and Kuji, but their high price has deterred me. They are currently at their peak, so it is very risky to invest. Additionally, these coins will be distributed through airdrop.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 07:36:54 PM »
I have heard about this project, but out of the listed coins, I only have Atom and Osmosis. Recently, I have considered buying Inj and Kuji, but their high price has deterred me. They are currently at their peak, so it is very risky to invest. Additionally, these coins will be distributed through airdrop.
I hope you keep doing your research (DYOR) Because I do not recommend buying but I also do not prohibit it, of course, to participate in an ecosystem like this, you must be prepared for the risks that will occur.
For INJ in my opinion this is a strong coin from all sides starting from 2023 until the end of 2023 inj continues to be pumped but for the beginning of this year INJ began to form a red candle, be careful.
For ATOM, I think it is still relatively safe to invest now because Atom has decreased 75% from 2021 which is also Atom's ATH.
Have you heard about milkyTIA coin?

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 08:00:48 AM »
I hope you keep doing your research (DYOR) Because I do not recommend buying but I also do not prohibit it, of course, to participate in an ecosystem like this, you must be prepared for the risks that will occur.
For INJ in my opinion this is a strong coin from all sides starting from 2023 until the end of 2023 inj continues to be pumped but for the beginning of this year INJ began to form a red candle, be careful.
For ATOM, I think it is still relatively safe to invest now because Atom has decreased 75% from 2021 which is also Atom's ATH.
Have you heard about milkyTIA coin?
Inj is definitely a strong coin and I would like to have it in my portfolio, but I don't intend to buy it at this price. Although the analysts are predicting a fall in the spring, maybe I will buy it then. Atom for some reason is not going up in price like other coins, so I agree that it can be bought. I know about milkyTIA, but I don't have it in my portfolio, what can you say about it? I am interested in the Archway, Akash, Sommelier project.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2024, 11:25:17 AM »
Inj is definitely a strong coin and I would like to have it in my portfolio, but I don't intend to buy it at this price. Although the analysts are predicting a fall in the spring, maybe I will buy it then. Atom for some reason is not going up in price like other coins, so I agree that it can be bought. I know about milkyTIA, but I don't have it in my portfolio, what can you say about it? I am interested in the Archway, Akash, Sommelier project.
MilkyTIA is TIA and TIA is milkyTIA
If you stake milkyTIA you are eligible for airdrops in the TIA ecosystem.
And if you unstake milkyTIA you don't have to wait 21 days to withdraw it or sell it if other coins have to wait 21 days.
If you hold milkyTIA then you are definitely eligible to receive airdrops from Altlayer
For now you can interact on QuasarFI or Demexchang.
Can you explain why you are interested in the Archway and akash projects?

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 10:07:19 AM »
MilkyTIA is TIA and TIA is milkyTIA
If you stake milkyTIA you are eligible for airdrops in the TIA ecosystem.
And if you unstake milkyTIA you don't have to wait 21 days to withdraw it or sell it if other coins have to wait 21 days.
If you hold milkyTIA then you are definitely eligible to receive airdrops from Altlayer
For now you can interact on QuasarFI or Demexchang.
Can you explain why you are interested in the Archway and akash projects?
Now I realise what Milky is for. Now the only thing left to do is to wait for a favourable time to purchase TIA. Akash is interesting in that it rewards the coin rate on the network and distributes additional profits from paying for space purchases. Archway has reached the final stage and the product will be fully operational at full capacity.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 10:07:19 AM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2024, 11:00:49 AM »
Now I realise what Milky is for. Now the only thing left to do is to wait for a favourable time to purchase TIA. Akash is interesting in that it rewards the coin rate on the network and distributes additional profits from paying for space purchases. Archway has reached the final stage and the product will be fully operational at full capacity.
If for now it is difficult to find momentum to buy Tia because it has entered the bullrun session
I am also late to buy some important coins $MINA and Atom, I do not recommend you to buy coins on a large scale you can wait patiently in the following year.
Can you provide the source about akash and archway, I will try to learn it and would like to know more about those two projects.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2024, 11:28:42 AM »

If for now it is difficult to find momentum to buy Tia because it has entered the bullrun session
I am also late to buy some important coins $MINA and Atom, I do not recommend you to buy coins on a large scale you can wait patiently in the following year.
Can you provide the source about akash and archway, I will try to learn it and would like to know more about those two projects.
The portfolio's lack of TIA coins is concerning because it reduces the potential for profitable airdrops. However, I have no one to blame but myself.
I obtained information about the Akash and Archway projects from official sources and YouTubers, including Cryptocito.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2024, 12:01:35 PM »
The portfolio's lack of TIA coins is concerning because it reduces the potential for profitable airdrops. However, I have no one to blame but myself.
I obtained information about the Akash and Archway projects from official sources and YouTubers, including Cryptocito.
You have a very wise mind if I may know besides you are active in the forum what other crypto activities are you doing?
I used to participate in testnet events from akash but I have forgotten whether I am eligible or not because there are so many testnet events that I participated in the IBC network and now I am starting to get various information about testnet in this forum but not in global I post in local, if you have time you can stop by the post I made on the local Indonesian board.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2024, 09:36:36 AM »
You have a very wise mind if I may know besides you are active in the forum what other crypto activities are you doing?
I used to participate in testnet events from akash but I have forgotten whether I am eligible or not because there are so many testnet events that I participated in the IBC network and now I am starting to get various information about testnet in this forum but not in global I post in local, if you have time you can stop by the post I made on the local Indonesian board.
Apart from cryptocurrency, I have several other hobbies. Cryptocurrency provides me with an opportunity to achieve financial independence without resorting to cheating, which is unfortunately common in our country. While I used to be interested in various blockchains, I am now fully immersed in the Cosmos ecosystem. I follow some influencers who have an excellent understanding of the Cosmos ecosystem and obtain information from them.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2024, 07:28:49 PM »
Apart from cryptocurrency, I have several other hobbies. Cryptocurrency provides me with an opportunity to achieve financial independence without resorting to cheating, which is unfortunately common in our country. While I used to be interested in various blockchains, I am now fully immersed in the Cosmos ecosystem. I follow some influencers who have an excellent understanding of the Cosmos ecosystem and obtain information from them.
Cheating continues to happen in the crypto world with no one to blame as those who cheat already know the consequences.
If you have good influence, can you share information with me, because I also have to learn a lot about this IBC network, there are more things that I don't know, I only know a little about IBC, especially now that IBC is growing, they are focusing on building IBC infrastructure to be better. :)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2024, 08:58:22 AM »
Cheating continues to happen in the crypto world with no one to blame as those who cheat already know the consequences.
If you have good influence, can you share information with me, because I also have to learn a lot about this IBC network, there are more things that I don't know, I only know a little about IBC, especially now that IBC is growing, they are focusing on building IBC infrastructure to be better. :)
Deception in cryptocurrency presents a quick opportunity to become rich without the need for studying or investing. It relies on finding gullible people. Regarding IBC, I am not a professional in this area, but I have some knowledge about this technology. I spend most of my time on interesting projects and searching for new ones. I have used translations related to IBC several times, and I find them interesting and useful.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2024, 09:10:16 AM »
Deception in cryptocurrency presents a quick opportunity to become rich without the need for studying or investing. It relies on finding gullible people. Regarding IBC, I am not a professional in this area, but I have some knowledge about this technology. I spend most of my time on interesting projects and searching for new ones. I have used translations related to IBC several times, and I find them interesting and useful.
Unfortunately I'm not interested in doing things like scams and such because I can't be online all day, I also have other activities besides crypto.
Maybe for now it is too late to invest because all coins have given a green sign in all markets, although Atom is not increasing like SOL but Atom is more stable when compared to Solana.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2024, 08:07:47 AM »
Unfortunately I'm not interested in doing things like scams and such because I can't be online all day, I also have other activities besides crypto.
Maybe for now it is too late to invest because all coins have given a green sign in all markets, although Atom is not increasing like SOL but Atom is more stable when compared to Solana.
The Atom has been referred to as a Stablecoin multiple times) However, its price has recently fluctuated from $9 to $11 and has not yet increased. I purchased it at around $40 and am waiting for it to appreciate. Even if it reaches $80, I am unlikely to sell it as some airdrops have already covered the cost of my initial investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG