follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 8653 times)

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2024, 03:30:05 PM »
Let's take a look at the bottom half of the standings. From what we can see, it looks like Almeria will be completely eliminated from La Liga for next season. Articlenyamereka until now only collected 9 points and their distance is far from the team that is in a safer zone.

With that, I can probably say they will be the first team to be relegated this season. They're very disappointing and they haven't even won in the 26 games they've played in La Liga this season. Can I say goodbye to them now?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2024, 03:30:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1192
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:27:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2024, 03:47:09 PM »
Let's take a look at the bottom half of the standings. From what we can see, it looks like Almeria will be completely eliminated from La Liga for next season. Articlenyamereka until now only collected 9 points and their distance is far from the team that is in a safer zone.

With that, I can probably say they will be the first team to be relegated this season. They're very disappointing and they haven't even won in the 26 games they've played in La Liga this season. Can I say goodbye to them now?
Indeed, there is nothing to expect from Almeria this season. They look like they will be relegated. Because they are the only team that has never won this season. Oh yes, this is Almeria's second season in Laliga. And last season Almeria was also almost relegated but then they managed to avoid the relegation zone. But this season it looks like Almeria can no longer avoid the relegation zone.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2024, 09:19:25 PM »

It's very appalling that out of 26 matches meetings of Almeria in the Laliga matches, they have no winnings, only 9 points, and that 9 points were from match draws.

Currently, it is a few minutes into the match between Celta Vigo against Almeria. Almeria is far from home(away) while Celta Vigo is at home.

Will the match between both teams be a draw or another loss for Almeria? I predict a loss match for them because they can't stand the pressure of Celta Vigo who is occupying the 17th position on the Laliga table and wants to keep staying above the relegation zone.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2024, 09:39:44 PM »
-
I'm also a bit surprised to see the result. I think Real Sociedad is the favorite team to win the match, they have a better squad quality. Mallorca is just a small team, they are not expected to be in the final round of Copa Del Rey.
It is sad to see Real Sociedad failed to reach the final round. TBH, I expect to see Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad in the final match.
Don't stop here, it turns out that COpa del Rey brings several other surprises. Including Bilbao's landslide victory against Atletico Madrid. However, as before, Atletico Madird is the only favorite to win the Copa del Rey trophy. However, in reality, Atletico Madrid was slaughtered by Bilbao in the semi-finals yesterday. This is quite interesting. So that in the final, the combination between Atletico Bilbao vs Mallorca will be an impressive or boring match.

Online ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #229 on: March 02, 2024, 04:08:08 PM »

Indeed, there is nothing to expect from Almeria this season. They look like they will be relegated. Because they are the only team that has never won this season. Oh yes, this is Almeria's second season in Laliga. And last season Almeria was also almost relegated but then they managed to avoid the relegation zone. But this season it looks like Almeria can no longer avoid the relegation zone.
Yes, this is the second time they've been threatened with relegation in two seasons after they promoted themselves to La Liga. It seems that they are not fully prepared for the competition in La Liga, as evidenced by their failure to show anything good to give hope that they will be able to survive in La Liga for next season.

If they are eventually relegated, then they must prepare themselves for the second caste of competition in Spain. And if they do make it back to La Liga next season, I expect them to do even better.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 911
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #230 on: March 02, 2024, 04:29:58 PM »
Real Madrid vs Sevilla, this will be an easy match for Real Madrid because they will face a team that is not in good shape at all. They have a great opportunity to get back 3 points from this match to make them comfortable at the top of the standings.

After Sevilla managed to show something good last season, this season they declined very drastically and finally made them at the bottom and still trying to keep away from the relegation zone. I think Real Madrid will be able to win with at least 2 goals.
I don't sure is easy game for Real Madrid facing Sevilla, first half season result Madrid can't get three points and have separated one point each other after playing draw. Sevilla on relegation position warning and won't losses their opportunity to get three points against Madrid.
Actually Madrid have to play later after Barcelona match success take three points, its give pressure for Madrid will easily for defeating Sevilla or they will get losses three points again.
We thought that Sevilla is not a very difficult opponent for Real Madrid and that Real Madrid's match against Sevilla will definitely be easy. We planned to bet more money on Real Madrid but those who watched this match live realized how much Real Madrid had to struggle to win this match. Real Madrid's performance disappointed me, maybe it didn't cost us money to see Real Madrid win but a performance like Real Madrid's performance is definitely disappointing. Real Madrid should have won more easily than against Sevilla. Betting on Real Madrid in their next matches and in the matches they will play at the other team's home ground will definitely be a concern for us now.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3560
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #231 on: March 02, 2024, 09:33:28 PM »
Don't stop here, it turns out that COpa del Rey brings several other surprises. Including Bilbao's landslide victory against Atletico Madrid. However, as before, Atletico Madird is the only favorite to win the Copa del Rey trophy. However, in reality, Atletico Madrid was slaughtered by Bilbao in the semi-finals yesterday. This is quite interesting. So that in the final, the combination between Atletico Bilbao vs Mallorca will be an impressive or boring match.

Yep. It is surprising, Atletico Madrid was defeated by Athletic Club (Bilbao). The final will be Athletic Club vs Mallorca.
I think Athletic Club is the favorite team to win Copa Del Rey title now. This teams already performed very well during this season. They defeated Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. It should be not so easy to beat Mallorca in the final round. But Athletic Club mustn't underestimate Mallorca.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: March 02, 2024, 09:33:28 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #232 on: March 02, 2024, 10:34:14 PM »

Yep. It is surprising, Atletico Madrid was defeated by Athletic Club (Bilbao). The final will be Athletic Club vs Mallorca.
I think Athletic Club is the favorite team to win Copa Del Rey title now. This teams already performed very well during this season. They defeated Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. It should be not so easy to beat Mallorca in the final round. But Athletic Club mustn't underestimate Mallorca.
Here, Bilbao really looks better prepared with a higher attack. Bilbao's absolute victory over Atletico Madrid could really boost their performance in the top league as well, as it should be like that. And for the final later. Mallorca vs Bilbao, I'm pretty sure that Bilbao will win.

Anyway, currently Real Madrid is also playing against Valencia. It seems that Real Madrid experienced obstacles in their attack. in fact they failed many times to score goals. That's not all, Real Madrid is only good at carrying the ball, but then again, they have to fail when they want to attack. This is pretty bad. They have a much stronger squad, but failed to attack and put as much pressure as Valencia. I don't know, it's like I don't feel like watching it anymore.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 854
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:25 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #233 on: March 02, 2024, 11:08:41 PM »

The match is still ongoing and Real Madrid have equalized the two goals scored by Valencia in the first half. Will Re Madrid be able to do a welcome back, by winning this match, and scoring a third goal to gain all three points. Valencia in the last ten minutes of the game missed a great chance that they would have converted to a goal. Vinicius is the MVP, because he is the one that scored the two goals to equalize the match. The match is over.

Valencia 2-2 Real Madrid.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #234 on: March 02, 2024, 11:21:11 PM »

I just watched one of the biggest robberies, or should I say mistakes, in the history of football. Real Madrid had sealed the game with a nice header by Jude Bellingham, only for the referee to have blown the whistle earlier while Madrid was still on the attack. The fight got intensified after the referee made the poor decision. Jude Bellingham received a red card due to an altercation with the referee.

But aside from that, I want to give credit to the Valencia side for playing a very good game, even though they threw away a 2-0 lead. In case you didn't watch the match, I advise you to look for the full highlights and watch the last 20 minutes of the game. What a game... What a night.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #235 on: March 02, 2024, 11:42:46 PM »
Poor Bellingham, this is a very bad result for Bellingham and Real Madrid.
Madrid only ended in a draw 2 - 2
Moreover, Bellingham has just recovered from injury, there is a case, and now he has been shown a red card. This was quite unlucky for him. Even though he has become one of Real Madrid's most reliable stars, it doesn't look like this will end well for Bellingham here.

2 - 2
Valencia - Real Madrid

With the results of this draw, it will definitely provide an advantage for the other teams. Even if you don't lose, at least the point gap can get smaller, right?

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2024, 12:42:40 AM »
Such crazy results in La Liga today, Sevilla won against Real Sociedad that is in terrible forum, and Real Madrid only got a draw against Valencia that had the lead for most of the match.
Title race can be interesting again if Girona and Barcelona win their matches tomorrow, but it's not going to be so easy.
Is any of you guys participating in Superbru La Liga competition?

Online Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2024, 12:55:24 AM »

Yes, this is the second time they've been threatened with relegation in two seasons after they promoted themselves to La Liga. It seems that they are not fully prepared for the competition in La Liga, as evidenced by their failure to show anything good to give hope that they will be able to survive in La Liga for next season.

If they are eventually relegated, then they must prepare themselves for the second caste of competition in Spain. And if they do make it back to La Liga next season, I expect them to do even better.
That's right and now they also lost points again because they were defeated by Celta Vigo and not only that because the Almeria player also got 1 red card. And this adds to their losses from the match. It looks like Almeria will have to start over from the 2nd division and reorganize their squad so they can return to Laliga one day.

By the way, currently Real Madrid continues to show matches that are not optimal. I think their performance has declined recently, especially since they only got a draw against Rayo.

Online ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2024, 12:56:08 PM »
By the way, currently Real Madrid continues to show matches that are not optimal. I think their performance has declined recently, especially since they only got a draw against Rayo.
That's right, in the last 5 matches alone they have got 3 draws, including a draw against Valencia that just ended.

I don't know why this happened to them. Maybe they are tired in the midst of their busy schedule, but I don't think that can be used as an excuse why they are declining, because as a team they have almost evenly qualified players so they can rotate if needed, or they are just unlucky.

Online Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2024, 01:38:16 PM »
That's right, in the last 5 matches alone they have got 3 draws, including a draw against Valencia that just ended.

I don't know why this happened to them. Maybe they are tired in the midst of their busy schedule, but I don't think that can be used as an excuse why they are declining, because as a team they have almost evenly qualified players so they can rotate if needed, or they are just unlucky.
Yeah right. In terms of ball control and dominance on the field, Real Madrid actually hasn't changed. But if we look in more detail, Real Madrid actually has more difficulty in completing every attack they make. And their defense also has gaps at the moment. I think Maybe Carlo Ancelotti made some strategy trials. But the results are not as expected and this is very dangerous.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG