follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 7978 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #360 on: Today at 05:55:56 AM »
As it turns out, the bookies were right picking the Wolves as the favorite for game 6.

With the exception of Gordon and Jokic, the Nuggets team were out there throwing bricks. Down by as many as 50? Nobody would expect a score line like that and, if not for their good team reputation, some would think they threw this game for a game 7.
I already knew that the Nuggets will not try to go all-out and will defeat the Wolves on the road, but to lose by that much? Losing by 10 is almost understandable for me, but to lose by 40+ points and to score only 70 points the whole game?

I think this is the lowest score of the Nuggets in the history of playoffs. They beat their lowest score a few years ago which is 80. Right now, where many players are scoring more, 70 points can be scored by any team in 2 quarters alone. In the whole 4th quarter, they only scored 9 points. I don't know, but it's their performance is a bit disappointing. Ever since that 27-5 run by the Wolves at the start of the first quarter, they didn't look back already, and maintained their double-digit lead all throughout the game.

Anyway, Game 7 will be on Denver, and I will go all-in on my bets on the Nuggets. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #360 on: Today at 05:55:56 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #361 on: Today at 12:33:45 PM »
As it turns out, the bookies were right picking the Wolves as the favorite for game 6.

With the exception of Gordon and Jokic, the Nuggets team were out there throwing bricks. Down by as many as 50? Nobody would expect a score line like that and, if not for their good team reputation, some would think they threw this game for a game 7.

I was double dead on that game as i bet before the started and i thought that i got a good ML odds of 2.06 but the Wolves surge in the first half and led by as much as 25 points then i put another bet, this time with a spread of 17.5, again i thought that the Nuggets would come back just like what they are doing before but you are right, they were throwing bricks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG