follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1129
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2024, 09:56:50 PM »

What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain?
What ignited my interest in crypto is our hardship in life, debt and dream to achieve financial freedom. My initial expectations about my journey and crypto itself is high like I can only achieve financial stability with it and it will give me opportunities more than what I previously do with my day job and other things associated with it. It makes me realize the importance of patience, decision making, critical thinking, the ability to analyse and other things that we need to have in this crypto journey.

This actually reminds me of my friend who will always use to say, "If poverty doesn't motivate an individual, then nothing can motivate the person. " His statement simply imply that when a man is not financial stable, he should be motivated with the fear of poverty. The fear of perverts is enough to drive someone into action to search for what can actually make them to succeed and gain some financial support from. I believe that the search for more income was also another reason that brought me to crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2024, 09:56:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2024, 09:58:37 PM »
Now I understand that it was necessary to buy bitcoin for at least ten dollars, because this is the amount that everyone can find. But as I wrote above now, at that moment I did not believe at all that the world could accept crypto currency at least for a small part, and I think I cannot be blamed for this, because there were no serious analogues before bitcoin.

I'm agree about 100k.
There's nothing to blame, it's a journey that will make you remember that you had opportunities in the past, but you didn't make good use of them.

Bitcoin when it was initially launched was not worth anything and was just like a toy coin in general, but seeing how extraordinary developments are today, then we also need to see how the purpose of a new platform like bitcoin is made.
It will make us learn well.

$100k++ GO GO GO GO
That's true and that's why I don't like thinking much about the possibilities of said opportunity that I have missed and besides I don't think I would have even listened if anyone told  me that Bitcoin would get this high so it's better to focus every energy towards the future noe and think of possible ways to increasing your portfolio so that when the time to harvest comes it will be worth it and atleast you wouldn't think of the missed opportunity anymore.

.I think you are not the only getting set for the 100k$ mark and we all definitely want it to keep pushing even beyond that limit.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3543
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 10:29:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2024, 10:36:30 PM »
In my country, there were some legal restrictions imposed on Forex markets by the government. When I heard about Bitcoin and the free space here, I immediately came here. At that time, Mcafee claimed that Bitcoin would be $1 million in a few months and if this claim did not come true... You know the rest. :) Then the rapid rise of Binance, Bitcoin CME, Bitcoin being accepted as a legal tender in El Salvador, ETF approvals, the development of the DEFI sector and more... I am happy to be here and follow these developments closely.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:53:17 PM by trendcoin »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 10:45:13 PM »
This actually reminds me of my friend who will always use to say, "If poverty doesn't motivate an individual, then nothing can motivate the person. " His statement simply imply that when a man is not financial stable, he should be motivated with the fear of poverty. The fear of perverts is enough to drive someone into action to search for what can actually make them to succeed and gain some financial support from. I believe that the search for more income was also another reason that brought me to crypto.
Because this is one of the things that usually becomes a benchmark for someone in society. When you are poor, then who will look at you. And it is indeed a fact that is an open secret (whether this is universal or not), that you will be more respected and considered in society if you own something, have money, have a rank, and so on. but if you are poor and don't have anything, then don't expect that you will be looked at or looked at favorably. Maybe this doesn't happen in all of life or there are some things that don't happen like that, but generally this is what happens.

That's why, as you said, this should be a motivation for someone and all of us to work harder and smarter. Currently there are many opportunities and opportunities to improve life conditions. And even working hard sometimes won't have much of an effect, so you have to make the decision to work optimally and take advantage of several methods to achieve success. Nowadays, the online world is so vast that we can develop ourselves. Poverty may not be eradicated, but at least each of us will continue to strive. Rejoice for those of us who have the opportunity to get to know the world of crypto and earn income here, because there are still many people out there who are very difficult and seem to have no chance of earning a human income, because they are limited in several things.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1097
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 10:50:24 PM »
Something new is what made me thought of the crypto market and mainly made me get into Bitcoin. That fascinated me and thought that there's a good future on it and with what I saw in the past for those who were able to become successful were the ones who became first into their own industries. While there's half truth with that, still the advantage is on us who became first here. My initial expectation is just wanna try it because I can't go on a lot with it and didn't expected that it can grow this much honestly.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2024, 06:17:42 AM »
I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations?
At first I only worked as an employee in a private company, then new employees arrived who worked at the company I worked for.
I noticed that the worker didn't talk much and only stared at his notebook screen during breaks or when he had free time.

Maybe I'm a curious person so I really want to know what he's done.
It turned out he was a cryptocurrency trader and that's how I got to know cryptocurrency.
Unfortunately, I'm not as smart as him who trades every day on the local market and Binance market, I only trade long term on the local market.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1678
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2024, 08:39:59 PM »
That's true and that's why I don't like thinking much about the possibilities of said opportunity that I have missed and besides I don't think I would have even listened if anyone told  me that Bitcoin would get this high so it's better to focus every energy towards the future noe and think of possible ways to increasing your portfolio so that when the time to harvest comes it will be worth it and atleast you wouldn't think of the missed opportunity anymore.

.I think you are not the only getting set for the 100k$ mark and we all definitely want it to keep pushing even beyond that limit.
Yups, useful ways to increase the portfolio will be very important to do.
This will give you the opportunity to repurchase when you have some funds that you got from other investments or other jobs.

Make investments in other instruments, or trade and earn more profit.
There are many ways you can improve your portfolio.

We will prepare for a higher rise,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2024, 08:39:59 PM »

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 902
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:25:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2024, 10:37:34 PM »
I believe if everyone of us will be asked one after the other, we will all have something to say that has brought us to the cryptocurrency world, some of us had been so long challenged with the use of banks, some needed a means of having their financial privacy away from centralized institutions, some want have a profitable means of having their assets, whole some needs a financial breakthrough avenue in their finances

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 06:08:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2024, 05:29:37 AM »
I believe if everyone of us will be asked one after the other, we will all have something to say that has brought us to the cryptocurrency world, some of us had been so long challenged with the use of banks, some needed a means of having their financial privacy away from centralized institutions, some want have a profitable means of having their assets, whole some needs a financial breakthrough avenue in their finances

The main reason which bring me to crypto world, I want to gain profit from my investment.
I want have another income besides salarynfrom my real job. Every people have own reason why come to crypto.
I think crypto world is valuable and helpful for me.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2933
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2024, 11:18:07 PM »
At first I only worked as an employee in a private company, then new employees arrived who worked at the company I worked for.
I noticed that the worker didn't talk much and only stared at his notebook screen during breaks or when he had free time.

Maybe I'm a curious person so I really want to know what he's done.
It turned out he was a cryptocurrency trader and that's how I got to know cryptocurrency.
Unfortunately, I'm not as smart as him who trades every day on the local market and Binance market, I only trade long term on the local market.
Each person has different time, method and expectations in the crypto market, so I think we always have differences in choosing to trade regularly or invest for the long term. I hope you and your friends are still profitable traders in this crypto market and that the fluctuations of the crypto market do not affect your official work.

Yeah, crypto offers better privacy than banking services, especially privacy coins that guarantee that every transaction won't be tracked. Choosing crypto also makes it easier to move assets, without being hindered by any organization.

I think most people come to the crypto market to find opportunities and gain a lot of profit. This market is really potential but also has many risks. I hope everyone is well prepared in both knowledge and risk management ability.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2024, 08:33:29 AM »
The main reason which bring me to crypto world, I want to gain profit from my investment.
I want have another income besides salarynfrom my real job. Every people have own reason why come to crypto.
I think crypto world is valuable and helpful for me.
You are right. Cryptocurrency has the potential to provide many benefits; all you have to do is buy coins and, after that, keep them for a long time because the price will rise by itself, and of course, every month you don't need to spend money on interest and will make a profit when the price is rising. To be honest, I also prefer cryptocurrency as a place to store money, which I think is safer than banks.

Offline GeorgeAnthony

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 05, 2024, 11:53:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2024, 06:46:47 PM »
I relatively recently became more interested in crypto. The first coin I noticed was Lunc. We all know what fate overtook her :(

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:02:26 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2024, 07:36:48 PM »
Since recently, every person in my country will not be able to expect a salary pension in old age. Everyone should do this themselves and provide for their old age. Besides everything else that cryptocurrency provides, for me it is a good investment for the long term. But at the same time, crypto is a reliable storage of your assets.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2024, 06:31:56 AM »
Since recently, every person in my country will not be able to expect a salary pension in old age. Everyone should do this themselves and provide for their old age. Besides everything else that cryptocurrency provides, for me it is a good investment for the long term. But at the same time, crypto is a reliable storage of your assets.
Some countries may have their own policies regarding salary pensions because, in my country, salaries are still available for those who have retired, and of course, people who get facilities like this are people who have contributed fully to the country during their lifetime and are intelligent people who are lucky enough to get a retirement salary. At least when they know cryptocurrency, all their assets can be stored in Bitcoin so that every year they can profit from rising Bitcoin prices.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2024, 06:04:43 AM »
In the realm of finance, the term "crypto" was an unfamiliar whisper before 2008. But today, fifteen years later, the buzz around Bitcoin and the broader crypto ecosystem has permeated the entire financial world. This remarkable revolution has sparked a profound discourse about the very nature of money and value.

My own introduction to the crypto universe commenced in 2017, inspired by the prospect of translating articles in this burgeoning field. A cascade of new terminologies, including halving, 51% attack, POW, POS, coin or token... unfolded before my eyes. At the time, I harbored an ardent belief that blockchain and crypto would swiftly revolutionize the technology landscape and reshape the very foundations of global finance  ;D

However, seven years of market exposure have tempered my initial enthusiasm. While I still recognize the transformative potential of this technology, I now approach the crypto revolution with a more grounded and realistic perspective. The journey has been long, exhilarating, and filled with unexpected twists and turns. Despite the challenges, I remain committed to exploring and navigating this dynamic technology-financial landscape for years to come.

I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.

I was brought into crypto world by a friend in school but before then I also love to crypto currency investment because I love to make profit from crypto see the price inflation and it massive pump on some coins will look pretty interesting and inspiring.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG