follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which of the top 10 teams will win?

Chennai Super king
3 (75%)
Royal Challengers Bangalore
0 (0%)
Mumbai Indians
0 (0%)
Punjab kings
0 (0%)
Delhi Capitals
0 (0%)
Sunrise Hyderabad
0 (0%)
Gujarat Titans
0 (0%)
Lucknow Super Giants
0 (0%)
Rajasthan Royals
0 (0%)
Kolkata Knight Riders
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 21, 2024, 03:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Indian Premier League (IPL) match Discussion 2024 🏏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🏏  (Read 995 times)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
DC vs CSK

CSK has played 2 matches and won both while DC has also played two matches and lost both. But right now DC in better position to win the game as CSK need 100 runs in 48 balls. This will be a kind of upset in IPL as no one was expecting a win from DC over CSK. The match is not over yet, CSK has batsmen like Dhoni still to come and Ajinkya Rahane is batting aggressively on 45(27).
A team that will always perform well that would not be. We all know that Chennai Super Kings is a strong team in IPL. It is natural that Delhi Capitals will lose the battle against this team but when Delhi Capitals have crossed 190 runs then surely there can be different expectations in that match which is not unusual. Warner had a good partnership with Prithvi Shaw who played a vital role in taking the match forward quickly. Captain Pant also took charge of the team. He assisted the team by scoring 51 runs off 32 balls. Delhi Capitals' top order has done well while Chennai Super Kings' top order failure has put the team in a difficult position. Delhi Capitals will surely try to come back from that position after losing 2 matches in a row.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1392
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:01 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
DC vs CSK

CSK has played 2 matches and won both while DC has also played two matches and lost both. But right now DC in better position to win the game as CSK need 100 runs in 48 balls. This will be a kind of upset in IPL as no one was expecting a win from DC over CSK. The match is not over yet, CSK has batsmen like Dhoni still to come and Ajinkya Rahane is batting aggressively on 45(27).
A team that will always perform well that would not be. We all know that Chennai Super Kings is a strong team in IPL. It is natural that Delhi Capitals will lose the battle against this team but when Delhi Capitals have crossed 190 runs then surely there can be different expectations in that match which is not unusual. Warner had a good partnership with Prithvi Shaw who played a vital role in taking the match forward quickly. Captain Pant also took charge of the team. He assisted the team by scoring 51 runs off 32 balls. Delhi Capitals' top order has done well while Chennai Super Kings' top order failure has put the team in a difficult position. Delhi Capitals will surely try to come back from that position after losing 2 matches in a row.
End of the day Delhi capital win by 20 runs. Congratulations Delhi capital. They played fantastic. Delhi capital batting first and they scored 191 runs by cost of 5 wickets. And after thar CSK batting and they capable to score 171 runs by cost 6 wickets from 20 overs.
I think both team was very powerful and I thought Chennai Super Kings will win today's match, but end of the day Delhi capital wing by 20 runs. I wish Chennai Super King come back in next match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter

Today the 15th match of Indian Premier League will start, Royal Challenger Bangalore team will perform well in this game today.  But the Lucknow Super Giants team also has many experienced players who are always involved in aggressive batting performances.  However, the team that can perform well from the beginning of today's game is the only team that can win.

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 885
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:03:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
Today the 15th match of Indian Premier League will start, Royal Challenger Bangalore team will perform well in this game today.  But the Lucknow Super Giants team also has many experienced players who are always involved in aggressive batting performances.  However, the team that can perform well from the beginning of today's game is the only team that can win.
Yes today 15th match in Indian Premier League is between Royal Challenger Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants. I am expecting to be an exciting match today. Royal Challenger Bangalore has good team while Lucknow Super Giants have experienced players who are known for their strong batting. Team that starts well and keeps up their momentum will likely win. Both teams will need to show their skills tactics and determination to win on cricket field. So let's wait for it I really hope an exciting match.

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts

Kolkata knight Riders Vs Delhi Capitals

The 16th match of the Indian Premier League will start today and today's match will feature Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals. Between these two teams I support Kolkata Knight Riders as the strongest team as they are very strong this season. Now express your opinion which team will be able to win this match?

Offline Paragon2

• View Profile

In this match tomorrow, there is a huge gap, Kolkata Knight Riders team has collected so many runs that Kolkata Knight Riders team has collected the highest number of runs in the IPL match so far.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Gujarat Titans Vs Panjab kings

Today the 17th match of Indian Premier League will start, today two teams will participate in this match Gujarat Titans vs Punjab Kings team.  I don't see much difference between these teams, but the team that performs well from the start and defends the wicket is the only team that can win.  You must comment which team can win today's game, because if you look at the points table, there is not much difference.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Paragon2

• View Profile

Gujarat Titans Vs Panjab kings

Today the 17th match of Indian Premier League will start, today two teams will participate in this match Gujarat Titans vs Punjab Kings team.  I don't see much difference between these teams, but the team that performs well from the start and defends the wicket is the only team that can win.  You must comment which team can win today's game, because if you look at the points table, there is not much difference.
Here Punjab Kings team players have performed the best.  Due to which Punjab Kings won this match by collecting 200 runs.  Punjab Kings team players are more strong and experienced due to which they could win this match very easily.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Chennai Super Kings team is currently occupying the third place in the points table, they are definitely strong and they are on top of the points table. But the opposite team Sunrise Hyderabad is placed 7th in the points table. Big difference between these two teams but according to the performance of the game it is very difficult to decide which team will win this match today. It cannot be said for sure which team will win till the end of the match.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Chennai Super Kings team is currently occupying the third place in the points table, they are definitely strong and they are on top of the points table. But the opposite team Sunrise Hyderabad is placed 7th in the points table. Big difference between these two teams but according to the performance of the game it is very difficult to decide which team will win this match today. It cannot be said for sure which team will win till the end of the match.
Now playing Between 3rd place vs 7th place. So we can easily think Chennai Super Kings is stronger then Sunrise Hyderabad. Now batting Chennai Super Kings and they scored 33 runs from 5 overs by cost of one wicket. Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowling fantastic he taken 2 wickets by cost of only 7 runs from 2 overs.
I think Chennai Super Kings also favorite today's match. I believe they will score al list 170-180 runs and end of the day they will win today's match. And i am betting for Chennai Super Kings.

Offline Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Now playing Between 3rd place vs 7th place. So we can easily think Chennai Super Kings is stronger then Sunrise Hyderabad. Now batting Chennai Super Kings and they scored 33 runs from 5 overs by cost of one wicket. Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowling fantastic he taken 2 wickets by cost of only 7 runs from 2 overs.
I think Chennai Super Kings also favorite today's match. I believe they will score al list 170-180 runs and end of the day they will win today's match. And i am betting for Chennai Super Kings.
Considering the name and current position there was a chance for Chennai Super King to win but according to the match conditions Chennai Super King is not dominating this match. The team scored only 165 runs after batting 20 overs, while Sunrisers Hyderabad batted for 78 runs in the power play and this is where Chennai Super King lost. If Chennai Super King could have kept them within 50 runs then the team would not have completed 100 overs so quickly. Current run rate is 9.97 and record run rate is 6.12 so Sunrisers Hyderabad will get a very easy win. IPL is behaving differently this season where teams are trying to get their results very quickly. They are trying their best to push the team from start to finish which is a different approach from other years.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
    • View Profile

End of the day Sunrisers Hyderabad win today's match by 6 wickets and 11 ballls remaining. What a fantastic come back for Sunrisers Hyderabad. I was bet for Chennai Super King was favourite todays match but Sunrisers Hyderabad played fantastic.
I lost todaus Bet. I was bet for Chennai Super King.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

End of the day Sunrisers Hyderabad win today's match by 6 wickets and 11 ballls remaining. What a fantastic come back for Sunrisers Hyderabad. I was bet for Chennai Super King was favourite todays match but Sunrisers Hyderabad played fantastic.
I lost todaus Bet. I was bet for Chennai Super King.

Sunrise Hyderabad has been batting so aggressively, they can beat any team according to their performance.  Chennai Super Kings' Mukesh Chowdhury has been the worst performer, conceding 27 runs in an over, and has had a poor batting performance. Chennai Super Kings team could not progress due to the presence of experienced and strong bowlers. But I think the only win was possible due to Sunrise Hyderabad team performing very well.

Offline Rubel007

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bengaluru, 19th Match

Jos Buttler played a brilliant innings for Rajasthan Royal. Many thought that Royal Challengers Bengaluru would win today's match but a completely different picture emerged on the field. I can't blame Kohli in this match but I am skeptical about his rating even though he scored a century. But he needed more runs off the bat. On the other hand du Plessis could not bat with any good rating. If Royal Challengers had won, such questions would not have arisen but since they did not win and the opposition performed better than them, it is only natural that their shortcomings would come to light. According to the match result Royal Challengers batsmen should have played with more strike rate to win this match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Jos Buttler, a player of Rajasthan team has scored a century, he has performed the best in today's match.  And Virat Kohli of Royal Challengers Bangalore performed very well scoring 113 runs which is the highest run score between the two teams.  Both these teams were very strong and could only win with good performances, but Virat Kohli's team lost this month due to poor bowling performance.  They performed so well that if the bowling performance is good then Virat Kohli's team will surely win this match today.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG