follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto Market on the Rise, But Proceed with Caution!  (Read 8712 times)

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Crypto Market on the Rise, But Proceed with Caution!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM »
It's also worth noting that the crypto market is still relatively small, so it's not necessary to make large investments to see significant returns as the market improves. It's recommended to be cautious and to focus on incredible buying opportunities when they arise.
the simple thing that we must always remember is thta "avoid new tokens/coin". Avoid here is not unreasonable because after all, new projects will usually be very high risk. and almost all of those projects might fail, just based on hype, be delisted, don't have strong fundamentals, and don't develop. So, however, we will have difficulty choosing which one is really worth it. we can say if it is really high risk. So whatever it is, we must be able to select which projects the city will invest in. Moreover, if they only have a small market cap and trading volume, then this will really be high risk.

So once again, if we are not high risk takers, my advice is to stay away from projects like that and new coins whose condition is not clear, because there is a risk of losing money.
I agree with you, we must be as careful as possible with new coins, because they have a very big risk. I will not deny that some new projects can be hugely successful and attract many investors, but that is only a small part of the many new projects that exist.

If we want to invest in new coins, then we must be able to ensure that we are ready for all risks. And we also have to bring money that has been prepared for the worst case scenario.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2024, 02:35:18 PM »
I agree with you, we must be as careful as possible with new coins, because they have a very big risk. I will not deny that some new projects can be hugely successful and attract many investors, but that is only a small part of the many new projects that exist.

If we want to invest in new coins, then we must be able to ensure that we are ready for all risks. And we also have to bring money that has been prepared for the worst case scenario.

I remember back then when venture capitals will pour millions of dollars into a new start up and retail investors get hype by that but seeing how many of them has failed to return on their investment, I think the venture capitals has cool down for now. Despite the development of new projects that are coming out, they no longer influence new projects again.

I'm not even sure if we are going to have  a new trend as usual, I'm looking at web 3 and gaming but even those ones aren't picking up with the hype but fingers crossed maybe something better will come up later.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██