follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3592 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 04:32:10 PM »
What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain?
I know the crypto market from C++ language, this is the language used by Satoshi Nakamoto to program Bitcoin. I learned C++ and researched the LPPLS method to monitor and predict fluctuations in financial markets, of which Bitcoin was an interesting subject in 2012. For me at that time, the crypto market was just a game. Playing chance with unrealistic expectations. I thought BTC failed in 2012.

I officially joined the crypto market in 2017 when the ICO wave became famous, I participated in a few good ICOs but did not take profits in 2018 because of lack of understanding in the market, I thought “blockchain and crypto will change the world forever” ^^

Now I am still here with the crypto market. The market helps me gain more financial knowledge, giving me an object to predict using the LPPLS and MSAP.Rainbow methods. I want to perfect my technical analysis method and profit from the growth of this potential market 🚀🚀🚀
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 04:32:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:25:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 11:56:38 PM »
I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.

I have seen it like in 2014-2015 era because that time, I was doing some online jobs and very much on that sector. So crypto specifically Bitcoin keeps on popping but I never had a interest on it.

Moving forward to 2017, someone introduced it to me, and so I recall everything and I regret that entering that time. Nevertheless, it's not too late, so I jump on the ship and never look back. Earn some profits, bought some things and it give me financial freedom to say the least and all thanks to crypto and Bitcoin for making me and other lives better.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1735
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:06:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2024, 03:10:44 AM »
I came to the world of Bitcoin by chance. I was looking for work on the Internet and I did not know anything about Bitcoin. Then by chance, Bitcoin advertisements began to appear in front of me in abundance.
From here I began my journey to learn more about Bitcoin. The idea of decentralization and privacy excited me and I began to learn about Blockchain, this wonderful technology with its transparency and the possibility of sending money around the world with complete ease while maintaining privacy and transparency.

I have finally achieved the true financial freedom that I have always been searching for.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1051
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2024, 06:25:21 AM »
Mine was a introducing of a cousin back when I lost my Job and seeking for opportunity in Online since the crypto world starts to boom those days and I believe that somewhere out there is waiting and here is my cousin giving me this chance and that is what i took advantage .

about knowledge I've got? there are  lots of things I manage to receive over the years and those are from my mentors in other forum , but now that I am exploring this other side then maybe I will find one here.

we are all now in the same boat and helping each other will bring more knowledge and of course profit lol.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2908
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 07:26:24 PM »
I know the crypto market from C++ language, this is the language used by Satoshi Nakamoto to program Bitcoin. I learned C++ and researched the LPPLS method to monitor and predict fluctuations in financial markets, of which Bitcoin was an interesting subject in 2012. For me at that time, the crypto market was just a game. Playing chance with unrealistic expectations. I thought BTC failed in 2012.
I will continue to follow your predictions, in the past 1 year your model has worked very well and delivered accurate predictions. Now, there is only ATH 150K USD waiting for BTC to reach  :D

I have seen it like in 2014-2015 era because that time, I was doing some online jobs and very much on that sector. So crypto specifically Bitcoin keeps on popping but I never had a interest on it.

Moving forward to 2017, someone introduced it to me, and so I recall everything and I regret that entering that time. Nevertheless, it's not too late, so I jump on the ship and never look back. Earn some profits, bought some things and it give me financial freedom to say the least and all thanks to crypto and Bitcoin for making me and other lives better.
The crypto market is still here to continuously grow, opportunities are always waiting for people to seek and profit from bitcoin and altcoins.

I came to the world of Bitcoin by chance. I was looking for work on the Internet and I did not know anything about Bitcoin. Then by chance, Bitcoin advertisements began to appear in front of me in abundance.
From here I began my journey to learn more about Bitcoin. The idea of decentralization and privacy excited me and I began to learn about Blockchain, this wonderful technology with its transparency and the possibility of sending money around the world with complete ease while maintaining privacy and transparency.

I have finally achieved the true financial freedom that I have always been searching for.
Congratulations on achieving financial freedom, the crypto market must have brought you a lot of profits! Are you a developer or a trader in this market?

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 880
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:56:15 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 09:45:44 PM »
snip

One day I came to my best friend and saw that he had a computer in his room that was working loudly. A friend called it "the farm." Afterwards he said that this is Mining, and he extracts money from the Internet. He was always strange and I didn't acknowledge it. Then he forced me to install a Bitcoin wallet. At that time, Bitcoin cost 100 dollars, and a friend asked me to buy at least 1. But I didn’t have the money for it, not even 100 dollars. And then I decided to get into cryptocurrencies. If only I had started earlier. I would have been a millionaire a long time ago :)

A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 10:54:06 PM »
It was a moment when I met my old fried and he talked about Bitcoin. Actually I heard about Bitcoin when it was very booming but I was still not sure about this. Because many people around me said it is scam and illegal. So, I was really not interested in it. Until one day, when I met my old friend and he suddenly talked about Bitcoin when he was calling someone, after finishinh, I asked abiut it and he explained about it. But at that time I didn't have any money to invest. And he told me about some airdrops that paid.. after so many times joinijg airdrops, it wasn't worth at all and then I go to this forum. It was not smooth at all. But at least, I got some money from this. Until now, it is still here although I was quit from several periods and focusing on other different crypto activities.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 10:54:06 PM »

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2024, 11:01:06 PM »
I can't really tell how I got into crypto, but if I could remember correctly, it was through airdrops that were shared by some ransom promoters. From there, I started showing interest, and after performing a few tasks and getting paid some worthless tokens, I decided to pick interest on crypto currency and made my first investment in bitcoin and Ethereum, which I later sold out and used the money for other important things. This was happening in early 2018 or 2017, if I could remember correctly.

Before, I found my way into the Bitcointalk forum, where I later learned much about crypto currency's safety, how to be on the right track at the right time, and how to channel my investment assets that are actually worth it.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1735
  • Last Active: Today at 04:06:41 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2024, 03:22:01 AM »
Congratulations on achieving financial freedom, the crypto market must have brought you a lot of profits! Are you a developer or a trader in this market?
Thank you, I am a trader but also there are a lot of other opportunities in crypto in addition to trading and development, for example in this forum and the Bitcoin Talk forum there are a lot of opportunities that can help you make money through writing or some other small business.

I have been working for 5 years and I get a good monthly income through my work. Before the existence of Crypto, this was very difficult, especially in my country. Now there are many good opportunities, whether through trading or technical skills.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 05:05:46 PM »
I can't really tell how I got into crypto, but if I could remember correctly, it was through airdrops that were shared by some ransom promoters. From there, I started showing interest, and after performing a few tasks and getting paid some worthless tokens, I decided to pick interest on crypto currency and made my first investment in bitcoin and Ethereum, which I later sold out and used the money for other important things. This was happening in early 2018 or 2017, if I could remember correctly.

Before, I found my way into the Bitcointalk forum, where I later learned much about crypto currency's safety, how to be on the right track at the right time, and how to channel my investment assets that are actually worth it.
If you already knew cryptocurrency in 2017, you should be rich now because, from the experience you mentioned in 2017–2018, there were lots of successful ICOs or IEOs that made a lot of profit, including when you contributed to the airdrop or campaign held in the section bounty campaign. At that time, the price of Bitcoin was still cheap and not as expensive as this.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2908
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:01 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 06:05:12 PM »
One day I came to my best friend and saw that he had a computer in his room that was working loudly. A friend called it "the farm." Afterwards he said that this is Mining, and he extracts money from the Internet. He was always strange and I didn't acknowledge it. Then he forced me to install a Bitcoin wallet. At that time, Bitcoin cost 100 dollars, and a friend asked me to buy at least 1. But I didn’t have the money for it, not even 100 dollars. And then I decided to get into cryptocurrencies. If only I had started earlier. I would have been a millionaire a long time ago :)
The saddest thing is not because we didn't know Bitcoin earlier, but when we knew Bitcoin, we didn't have much money to invest in Bitcoin, even just 1 BTC.
Opportunities are still in the market, BTC and ALTS still have great potential and can generate profits many times greater than the best stocks.

It was a moment when I met my old fried and he talked about Bitcoin. Actually I heard about Bitcoin when it was very booming but I was still not sure about this. Because many people around me said it is scam and illegal. So, I was really not interested in it. Until one day, when I met my old friend and he suddenly talked about Bitcoin when he was calling someone, after finishinh, I asked abiut it and he explained about it. But at that time I didn't have any money to invest. And he told me about some airdrops that paid.. after so many times joinijg airdrops, it wasn't worth at all and then I go to this forum. It was not smooth at all. But at least, I got some money from this. Until now, it is still here although I was quit from several periods and focusing on other different crypto activities.
Opportunities and useful information are everywhere, but perhaps when they come to us, we are not ready enough to receive them. At least thanks to crypto, we know how to appreciate our friends more, because they can give us the opportunity to change our lives thanks to something crazy  8)

Wow, you are an early investor in the crypto market. Currently, do you think selling BTC and ETH at the beginning of 2018 is wise or foolish? I know early 2018 was the peak of that cycle, but right now BTC and ETH prices are still higher than that peak. Hope you have reinvested to get more profits than simply holding.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2024, 04:38:58 AM »
Apples decision to hard solder the 2012 mac mini.

That killed my ebay business. I used to soup up mac minis and sell them on ebay.

Some years I sold 250,000 in macs with upgrades.

Apple hard soldered the newer aluminum models and I had a lot of parts and tools. I was not able to make some money via sales. So I saw some info on btc found the bitcointalk forum and learned to mine there.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:44 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2024, 06:31:17 AM »
If you already knew cryptocurrency in 2017, you should be rich now because, from the experience you mentioned in 2017–2018, there were lots of successful ICOs or IEOs that made a lot of profit, including when you contributed to the airdrop or campaign held in the section bounty campaign. At that time, the price of Bitcoin was still cheap and not as expensive as this.
In fact, what you said is true: at that time, there were many people who benefited from the bounty results because the bounty had grown significantly and the payments made were also very decent and could even be extraordinary.
But before COVID, everything finally returned to what it is now, where the payments It is increasingly unclear if, at that time, those who could save by investing in altcoins might be helped.
but for those who still relied on bounties, the funds they had would be eroded for use.
Since 2019 until now, there has been no significant change in the bounty, and there cannot be any more surprises like 2017-2018, although we are not discouraged.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:32:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2024, 07:57:22 AM »
It was Early January of 2016 when I first discovered Cryptocurrency . I was a Blogger and searching other ways to earn some extra money. so I got into PTC sites (Paid To click) from there I discovered about BTC faucets, earn small amount of BTC for viewing ads, solving captcha etc..
As a blogger and website builder, claiming BTC from faucet was not enough for me. so I decided to build my own faucet. and within 2, 3 days I've learned everything I needed and launched my own Bitcoin faucet. I wasn't aware of Bitcointalk until then. but then to promote my faucet. I got into bitcointalk and from there started my bigger crypto journey.
I found out about signature campaigns and got to know how well they were paying the users. so I shut down my faucet and started joining signature campaigns. soon after that I Started working as a bounty manager, then community management.
and since then. i never looked back.

So I was brought to Crypto World by Bitcoin Faucets Ship
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 08:01:58 AM by Jamal Aezaz »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1596
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:11:50 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2024, 08:49:43 AM »
~
I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.
I would be a hypocrite if I did not say that money is the reason why I got myself into cryptocurrency.
I've been finding ways to earn money online since I just graduated from college when I started to learn cryptocurrency. That was in 2017 when faucets were pretty much popular at that time. I mean I'm earning tiny bits of Bitcoin that's called Satoshis, and at that time, I was happy to earn even a few cents just by clicking, and clicking, and clicking.

But I know there's much to it that's why I tried to learn more about cryptocurrency. Yes, I'm still doing this faucet thing, but I'm also watching documentaries regarding crypto on YouTube. I want myself to get educated. I want to learn more about this new technology. Over time, I learn the basics of Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency.

Like others here, a ship called "Faucet 6969" has brought me into the crypto world. I guess it's good that I didn't focus on that one too much and focused on learning.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG