follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you believe airdrops come from twitter media.  (Read 1857 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Do you believe airdrops come from twitter media.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:33 AM »
If airdrops via Twitter are sometimes very dangerous, especially when asked to connect a wallet to an airdrop site which can endanger all the assets in the wallet, I prefer to look for airdrop information distributed through several large airdrop groups such as airdrop finder and other.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 12:02:46 PM »
If airdrops via Twitter are sometimes very dangerous, especially when asked to connect a wallet to an airdrop site which can endanger all the assets in the wallet, I prefer to look for airdrop information distributed through several large airdrop groups such as airdrop finder and other.

You're right, airdop from twitter is really dangerous if connect to wallet.  Be careful to join it. I think bounty campaign in safer than join airdrop. Several I joined in airdrop , it's worthless.
Unfortunately I didn't have twitter account that have big followers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2024, 12:08:41 PM »
Twitter Airdrop /twitter sign-up required/required to connect with Trust wallet, MetaMask/required some small amounts of Fees with Eth and BNB.
The above conditions are required for all Twitter Airdrops, so connecting a wallet is definitely risky. Therefore, before joining these Airdrops, you must join with your own credentials because no one will be responsible for any reason if the wallet is hacked. So you should not connect wallet for few dollars with so many ricks.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2024, 12:16:30 PM »
Twitter Airdrop /twitter sign-up required/required to connect with Trust wallet, MetaMask/required some small amounts of Fees with Eth and BNB.
The above conditions are required for all Twitter Airdrops, so connecting a wallet is definitely risky. Therefore, before joining these Airdrops, you must join with your own credentials because no one will be responsible for any reason if the wallet is hacked. So you should not connect wallet for few dollars with so many ricks.

We should have new wallet, no asset there. If we want to join airdrop and connect the wallet. Create new wallet maybe .metamask, trust wallet or other. always keep your asset in personal wallet.  many people prefer participate in retrodrop now, than join airdrop from twitter media. Honestly join airdrop is waste of time, if we do many task and  doesn't gain anything.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2024, 11:54:05 PM »

Some of them doesn't even require you to connect wallet again, once you tap on the link to the airdrop, it could take you to a page where you will be asked to fill some information which will also require you to add you email and once you do that, get ready to receiving different phishing mail alart. Sometimes too, after you participate in the airdrop, you will receive a fake coin deposited to your wallet and if you try to swap the coin on their DEX, they will gain access to your wallet.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2024, 01:27:19 AM »

Some of them doesn't even require you to connect wallet again, once you tap on the link to the airdrop, it could take you to a page where you will be asked to fill some information which will also require you to add you email and once you do that, get ready to receiving different phishing mail alart. Sometimes too, after you participate in the airdrop, you will receive a fake coin deposited to your wallet and if you try to swap the coin on their DEX, they will gain access to your wallet.

Yeah, they will send pishing or maybe fake coin. We must be careful if want to join airdrop. If we're careless, they will take our assets in our wallet which they can access. I never used old wallet, I agree with opinion above, we should use new wallet which no asset in

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2024, 07:23:13 PM »
Up until now, it's been really tough to find reliable info on airdrops. I don't have a circle that can give me valid insights on which airdrops might make a lot of money. So, folks like me are left relying on luck, spreading seeds in various places, hoping that one of them will yield big results.

Whether it's Twitter or any social media platform, I haven't been able to easily trust airdrops... So, that's what keeps me from getting my hopes up about every airdrop out there

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2024, 07:23:13 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2024, 07:31:42 PM »
Up until now, it's been really tough to find reliable info on airdrops. I don't have a circle that can give me valid insights on which airdrops might make a lot of money. So, folks like me are left relying on luck, spreading seeds in various places, hoping that one of them will yield big results.

Whether it's Twitter or any social media platform, I haven't been able to easily trust airdrops... So, that's what keeps me from getting my hopes up about every airdrop out there
Almost all airdrop information comes from Twitter because the official announcement comes from there and continues to be spread by influencers but you just need to verify which airdrops are legitimate because not all airdrops are misused to spread phishing.

So what do I know about airdrops.
1. Telegram is a local community that shares airdrops
2. Before joining to make sure to look at the project profile whether it is official or not holding an airdrop.
3. Discord there is an airdrop place but on average it must join Discord.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2024, 08:12:29 PM »
I think the content see on any social platform comes from your browsing and the people you follow. That's how those algorithms work. Now back to the topic. Not all of them are scams. Few if not some could be legit. I once joined an airdrop through the medium website in which I made $600+. But that was a long time ago. Not sure what's the condition of the market right now.

Better to use a new wallet if you really want to join. It is hard to tell the difference.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2024, 11:15:12 PM »
When we are following and running airdrops, there is one thing we need to understand, don't expect much from the airdrops, because most of the airdrops are shit. However, there are some airdrops that provide very extraordinary results, even making other people jealous who don't follow suit. It's like getting a jackpot like that.

The problem is not only what type of airdrop it is, who posted it, or how big it is likely to be. but apparently if the airdrops are posted on Twitter and various other social media, and many people respond, then it becomes hype, then this could be one of the things that makes the coin hype and ultimately the results of the airdrops from the project can be quite valuable. However, as we know, airdrops from Twitter or other platforms cannot be guaranteed to always be worth it. So it also depends on how the team makes this project hype and gets exposure and gets lots of investors

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2024, 11:35:13 PM »
If they ask to connect the wallet or send some coins (for the fees) before they send the rewards, we can suspect them as scams. Many airdrop in twitters are random airdrops, they are very difficult to trust. It is better to join the airdrops in the forum that are following by many members. Or join the airdrops from top crypto projects, it is also a bit safe to join. Sure, mostly they have large communities.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2024, 11:46:55 PM »
As soon as you enter the twitter account then you can see hundreds of airdrop posts in front of you where there are promises to give many tokens for free. Do you think all these airdrops are true? I think all are false and from here there will be possibility of hacking to connect your personal wallet. So be careful and avoid fake/false airdrop.
As soon as we open Twitter(X) account, we see various airdrop campaign links, many of them are fake/not fake, because when we do airdrop campaign, we have to log into that campaign's Twitter account with Twitter(X) account and share the pin post whenever people pin. This kind of message may go to everyone's account immediately after sharing the post. Still for more verification you can check their website their own Telegram and their own Twitter (X) account to prove the authenticity of AirDop campaign.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1635
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2024, 11:50:48 PM »
Don't believe a Twitter account disguised as the official account of a hype crypto project.
All of these are scams and they are usually found in the comments of official accounts that provide announcements related to airdrops or other important information.

They will usually redirect victims to Dapps website links that require connecting wallets and it will be very dangerous,
and your wallet could be drained so that they can control it with bots.

To see how the real official account is, see the username and visit the official website.
Don't believe in bonuses and promises of getting a big airdrop or anything.

aiviaa485

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2024, 10:19:47 AM »
As far as I know, the airdrop did not only come from social media Twitter because there are many other social media platforms such as Telegram channels, Discord, Galxe etc.
And maybe the OP chose the example of Twitter because social media Twitter has a lot of strong influence in creating airdrops because Twitter is owned by a famous person, namely Elon Musk.

It is highly not recommended if there is airdrop information from Twitter to connect the wallet because it is very dangerous.
Many people experienced hacks after participating in the Airdrop on Twitter and ended up having their wallets containing native coins simply lost and stolen.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2024, 10:58:59 AM »
Usually all airdrop joined come from twitter media and sharing trough telegram channel in my local community, but not all airdrop sharing from twitter worth or get paid after doing all airdrop task.
Actually airdrop is not only from twitter media social but also from telegram channel, medium and right now have many airdrop publishing trough Discrod channel.
Have to make all task if want receiving airdrop coins from connected twitter account, follow the airdrop social media until many task have to complete if want get reward from airdrop.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG