follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Reddit has invested in crypto: the beginning of a new crypto wave?  (Read 1272 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Reddit has invested in crypto: the beginning of a new crypto wave?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 01:33:33 AM »
I'm not really surprised, I mean I have been speculating that they have invested on Bitcoin at least all this year. Their community have been lively, and If I'm not mistaken, they have their own Reddit-related token, DONUT.

So it's just a matter of time that they will go out in public and make it official. I believed as well that there are tech and non-tech companies that have been diversifying their extra cash into crypto specially Bitcoin and Ethereum.

This is beneficial of course to crypto market, specially right now that we are approaching the block halving. For some companies, this sort of experiment might give them huge profits.
I didn't know about DONUT token, I don't think Reddit has their own token. If so, they need to declare it when filing the docs. Currently Reddit only has BTC + ETH + MATIC.

I hope that after knowing that Reddit invested in crypto, other private companies will also diversify their asset portfolios and spend a few percent to invest in crypto. BTC and ETH will always be the best tokens to hold. This could spur market growth through a strong buying pressure.

I think organisations like Reddit have been reviewing crypto for a long time and are trying to implement their interest when they are fully comfortable. Although I think they are a latecomer to this space, they will definitely be focusing now on how to establish themselves in this platform. As far as I know they will initially invest in coins like Bitcoin Ether and later their own projects. Sooner or later, the world's biggest companies will be involved in crypto. They have been able to understand that cryptocurrency is not silly matter anymore. This space is the most advanced in terms of potential. I don't see their inclusion in this space as a surprise as large organisations have already joined crypto. But I applaud their inclusion and I'm glad that all the organisations are coming to crypto so quickly.
The approval of the BTC Spot ETF can be seen as the clearest confirmation of BTC's value in the economy: legitimate and potential. This can help eliminate the doubts of large companies, they will boldly seek opportunities from BTC and Altcoins.

I also think that initially, companies should have exposure to BTC and ETH. Other Altcoins seem to have more potential but also carry greater risks. They should go slowly to better understand the market before investing more in crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 01:33:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 03:46:32 AM »
I'm not really surprised, I mean I have been speculating that they have invested on Bitcoin at least all this year. Their community have been lively, and If I'm not mistaken, they have their own Reddit-related token, DONUT.

So it's just a matter of time that they will go out in public and make it official. I believed as well that there are tech and non-tech companies that have been diversifying their extra cash into crypto specially Bitcoin and Ethereum.

This is beneficial of course to crypto market, specially right now that we are approaching the block halving. For some companies, this sort of experiment might give them huge profits.

If reddit invests its money in crypto, especially bitcoin and ethereum, it is a good thing for the crypto world.  There will be many companies like you said, both tech and non-tech, investing in bitcoin and other crypto, hopefully they will announce it soon because this will have a good impact on the bitcoin market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 11:32:33 AM »
If reddit invests its money in crypto, especially bitcoin and ethereum, it is a good thing for the crypto world.  There will be many companies like you said, both tech and non-tech, investing in bitcoin and other crypto, hopefully they will announce it soon because this will have a good impact on the bitcoin market.
I'm skeptical that they will announce it, as they have tried to keep it a secret over the years. Disclosing investments in crypto can bring complications such as making the company appear riskier because crypto is often associated with high volatility, and most investors and users are familiar with reserve in fiat, real estate or precious metals. Many companies also do not want to be associated with crypto.

However, when the crypto wave is becoming strong, the announcement can also attract the attention of crypto-fans, helping the company be mentioned more in the media, thereby indirectly helping crypto gain add prestige and new capital flows.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 847
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 04:59:21 PM »
I'd like to hear your opinion on this issue:
  • Does Reddit's crypto investment surprise you?
  • Do you believe other private companies are holding undisclosed crypto?
  • Is the potential concentration of crypto in corporate reserves beneficial or detrimental to crypto market?
1. I'm not surprised by this, Reddit is crypto-friendly so it's completely normal for them to hold BTC and ETH.

2. Certainly many companies and billionaires are still holding BTC in unknown addresses or through some custodial service. They understand finance better than most retail investors.

3. I think this depends on each person's vision: if they hold it, they create scarcity in the market, drive up the price of BTC, and help the crypto market develop.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 05:15:39 PM »
Not surprised much by a company like Reddit to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think it's kind of amazing that a lot of companies recognize crypto.

I don't think companies would ever disclose something like that if it existed. It would just be "buying" and not "discovered that is holding," I think it would be illegal if a publicly traded company had that asset or something. I'm not sure though.

It would be beneficial IMO because it can lessen the supply in the market so possible higher prices. As long as nothing bad happens with those companies too.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 06:41:35 PM »
1. I'm not surprised by this, Reddit is crypto-friendly so it's completely normal for them to hold BTC and ETH.

2. Certainly many companies and billionaires are still holding BTC in unknown addresses or through some custodial service. They understand finance better than most retail investors.

3. I think this depends on each person's vision: if they hold it, they create scarcity in the market, drive up the price of BTC, and help the crypto market develop.

If we a re to mention platforms where crypto is mostly discussed after the online forums, Reddit is number one crypto platform that discusses and gives accurate information to people unlike some other platforms that mislead users. However, despite been involved in crypto for many years, I don't understand this there moves to anno it to the public, they must have been holding Bitcoin and Ethereum for a very long term.

There was time they were developing reddit token and was later listed on exchange, I don't know what went wrong with the token. Why didn't they work on that one instead of adopting another blockchain for payments. What's the agenda in these if moon token is can't do what other chains couldn't, honestly I'm lost with reddit vision.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 01:55:28 PM »
If we a re to mention platforms where crypto is mostly discussed after the online forums, Reddit is number one crypto platform that discusses and gives accurate information to people unlike some other platforms that mislead users. However, despite been involved in crypto for many years, I don't understand this there moves to anno it to the public, they must have been holding Bitcoin and Ethereum for a very long term.

There was time they were developing reddit token and was later listed on exchange, I don't know what went wrong with the token. Why didn't they work on that one instead of adopting another blockchain for payments. What's the agenda in these if moon token is can't do what other chains couldn't, honestly I'm lost with reddit vision.
Reddit is indeed widely used by various countries, but unfortunately currently there are still several countries that do not provide access to the Reddit forum because perhaps the discussions on Reddit are very sensitive and must be based on age which must already understand what is good and what is wrong. No. As technology develops, I'm sure the founders of Reddit have considered developing a Reddit token, but building a good ecosystem with Reddit tokens is not as easy as you might imagine.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 01:55:28 PM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 12:46:18 AM »
Reddit is indeed widely used by various countries, but unfortunately currently there are still several countries that do not provide access to the Reddit forum because perhaps the discussions on Reddit are very sensitive and must be based on age which must already understand what is good and what is wrong. No. As technology develops, I'm sure the founders of Reddit have considered developing a Reddit token, but building a good ecosystem with Reddit tokens is not as easy as you might imagine.
I have never heard of a new token being part of Reddit's plans. Although Reddit is a crypto-friendly forum, many members of the crypto community often discuss and want a token to be used for Reddit's special service. Creating an ERC-20 or BEP-20 token is completely easy, Reddit can hire a blockchain dev to do it, but creating value for it is much more complicated, even though Reddit already has a large community.

I think Reddit just holding BTC and ETH is enough to create a mood to experiment with diversifying the reserve assets of large private companies globally. They will be potential investors and diamond hands for the crypto market.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2024, 07:44:17 PM »
The great enrichment of users in the crypto world in just a few weeks from almost nothing invested and trading came to everyone who was interested in investing. Therefore, big companies and the founders of websites and social networks come to make large purchases, so that did not surprise me.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2024, 01:37:21 AM »
The great enrichment of users in the crypto world in just a few weeks from almost nothing invested and trading came to everyone who was interested in investing. Therefore, big companies and the founders of websites and social networks come to make large purchases, so that did not surprise me.
It is true that after Reddit, some companies have started to participate more actively in the market and have their own crypto strategies. For example, Metaplanet also wants to become the MicroStrategy of Asia. However, I have not seen a wave big enough to make the market exciting. Perhaps large companies are still accumulating BTC quietly and will only announce their profits after taking profits, or it is a secret that they only share with their shareholders. I really hope that we will receive good news from them continuously in the uptrend to create extreme FOMO in the market: "So many big companies are investing in crypto, why am I missing out on this opportunity?" :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG