follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [GUIDE] What are Crypto Airdrops?  (Read 489 times)

Offline Paldo.io

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter First Post
[GUIDE] What are Crypto Airdrops?
« on: April 14, 2024, 05:52:07 AM »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[GUIDE] What are Crypto Airdrops?
« on: April 14, 2024, 05:52:07 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [GUIDE] What are Crypto Airdrops?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 06:15:11 AM »

As expected, there had been an influx of airdrops coming from good and bad crypto platforms especially in the last two quarters of 2023 and into 2024 as we entered the bullish season and with the surge of people's interest on cryptocurrency because of the coming halving event I really heard more and more airdrops offered to eager participants with some costing some amount of dollars and free ones (of course, this requires some time, effort and a little bit of skills). In the first phase of the history of Bitcoin, faucets become popular which resembled then like airdrops today...and many did make good money especially if they kept what they got until Bitcoin really valuable. I know of some friends who made double-digit when the airdropped coins or tokens made it to credible exchanges and got good price of their own. Unfortunately, I got already tired in participating with bounties that I got burned out and did not have the taste for airdrops. These days, many bounties are not anymore lucrative and have become like the vehicle for scamming projects to take the limelight on the stage though there are of course many similarities with airdrops and bounties and can be considered as linked and intertwined. I am then looking at this Paldo site to see if I would love to participate with the airdrops which I assumed to be vetted and not done in random which is good for us.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 03:10:01 PM »
Guides / Tutorials about airdrops are being published again. The more we get to the exciting part of the bull run the more I see posts like this, not only in forums but also in social media. But that's a good thing to also give information, especially for some people who have lost hope in participating in airdrops. I, myself, know that airdrops nowadays are profitable compared to when we are in the bear market.

Because of the popularity of airdrops, there are even some people in our country, who even initiate to conduct a mastering airdrop course. It's a good initiative, actually. But the only thing I disagree with is they require a participation fee. LOL.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 10:12:24 PM »
Its easily guide understood well for the beginner to participant in airdrop, I like with OP ideas how publishing simple and easy way for new comer in cryptocurrency want to earn trough airdrop project. All OP explaining clearly from the first step for joining airdrop until the last step.
I think add some example of airdrop and what requirement needed for participating in airdrop from social media account such as twitter, discord, telegram until the way how to create wallet for receiving airdrop coins or token in the future.
Give some success example for publishing from the airdrop and not forget to include with some retroactive airdrop to make beginner motivate for joining airdrop.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 06:07:56 AM »
Because of the popularity of airdrops, there are even some people in our country, who even initiate to conduct a mastering airdrop course. It's a good initiative, actually. But the only thing I disagree with is they require a participation fee. LOL.
If there is a fee and there is a guarantee that participants will get something of equal or greater value than the fee paid, that is no problem. In fact, usually airdrops that use fees have a small number of participants, so airdrop results can be maximized if you use a pool system.

This fee does not have to be paid directly, but could be a main requirement such as capturing transactions or something else. Like Uniswap, which requires users to have made transactions several months before the airdrop announcement was launched. There are those who spend some money on airdrops, and as long as it's worth it, why not?

Offline Paldo.io

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 06:56:45 AM »

Not much of a fan as well because there's so much free info on the internet(like this one!). But hey, I guess creating a seminar does require a good amount of time and effort, so I'm not really against it.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:04:14 AM »
----

Thanks for sharing the guide. Even though most of us know these things, newbies will be able to find it very helpful. Moreover, I found a website to bookmark. I have checked your website and joined the Grass Airdrop. I have some suggestions for you. Please wrote more details about the airdrop and shared your own opinion about the project.

There are not many people in this forum who check the airdrop section. People do not share airdrops as well because it is forbidden to share the reference link. No ref link, no income. So, there is no reason people will share these airdrops.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:04:14 AM »

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 02:06:05 PM »

Not much of a fan as well because there's so much free info on the internet(like this one!). But hey, I guess creating a seminar does require a good amount of time and effort, so I'm not really against it.
You've said it yourself, there's internet that anyone can access for free. There should be no room for greedy people who have learned about airdrop, and then decide to initiate a seminar with a fee instead of sharing what they have learned in the past with the aspiring airdrop hunters. Imagine, charging a fee of $60 more or less per person to participate in that seminar.

If they want to help newbies, they should conduct a seminar online, or create a step-by-step video. They should try to utilize everything they have for the main goal of helping other people. In my point of view, charging newbies to learn what you can learn through the internet for free is the same as taking advantage of those people.

Offline Findingnemo

• Activity: 815
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:36:57 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 02:12:52 PM »
I just want to point out other risks of being into airdrops which you didn't mention on the page. The important one is phishing in the name of airdrops, often scammers/hackers use a dummy project to collect all the sensitive user data from crypto users to attack them with more information about the victims. So be careful with the airdrops and better avoid using most sensitive data.

Also, use a separate address to collect your rewards from airdrops from your primary address this can mitigate the risk of scammer that how much you own.

Offline Paldo.io

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 01:53:20 AM »
I just want to point out other risks of being into airdrops which you didn't mention on the page. The important one is phishing in the name of airdrops, often scammers/hackers use a dummy project to collect all the sensitive user data from crypto users to attack them with more information about the victims. So be careful with the airdrops and better avoid using most sensitive data.
Risk is pretty much near zero if people use Paldo.io because the main reason why I put the website up is to filter out all those scams lol. Also, not a zero airdrop listed on Paldo.io requires AML/KYC.

Also, use a separate address to collect your rewards from airdrops from your primary address this can mitigate the risk of scammer that how much you own.
If viable, yes. Most platforms though? You're going to need to deposit some liquidity. A burner wallet is nonviable 95% of the time unless you're farming those Telegram airdrops that give out crappy tokens(which I don't list on Paldo.io).

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 01:21:54 PM »
Risk is pretty much near zero if people use Paldo.io because the main reason why I put the website up is to filter out all those scams lol. Also, not a zero airdrop listed on Paldo.io requires AML/KYC.
Maybe you can show something more to make your words credible. People will look for a negative side since they don't find any reason to believe in your words especially since your account is a newbie account. They might think that the airdrops listed might be full of scams or phishing and not being filtered by you.

Though I fully support using your website as I have experience and know those listed airdrops you have on your website. Aside from that, I know you from the other forum. ;)

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 11:54:37 PM »
Great work OP, You have explained well about Airdrops although you advertised your website in it also but I think that's ok as well. Because you deserve it, I should bookmark it so others would easily read as people not read posts, but they do read text written on images. I don't know why but I think its more attractive that way. Well, I visited your website and the number of airdrops there are very few, as I know you are only handpicking the ones that can give us huge returns.

But I suggest you guys should also add short term and point based airdrops, like the airdrops in which we make points by posting on twitter and tagging the projects, I think such airdrops are also worthy enough to be on your website. I liked the layout as its very simple and I will join your TG as well. let's see what you guys have on your TG, As far as I have seen handling TG is very hard task.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 02:52:40 PM »
Saw this on Bitcointalk and I would say, it's a great website.

An airdrop aggregator is a big help for those people who are into airdrops and instead of them spending too much time finding reliable airdrops that has a potential to give huge amounts of money to those who're eligible, they will just go to this website and just find the airdrops that they wanted to join with.I don't see anything wrong with putting your referral link on different airdrops as well because it's like "the payment" for putting all of the "possible good" airdrops in one website. They won't need to find it anymore. I guess I'll just hope that the website remains updated as much as possible.

With the bull market happening possible a few months from now, more airdrops might come to join. Beware of scam airdrops as well. :)

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2024, 04:22:29 PM »
You've said it yourself, there's internet that anyone can access for free. There should be no room for greedy people who have learned about airdrop, and then decide to initiate a seminar with a fee instead of sharing what they have learned in the past with the aspiring airdrop hunters. Imagine, charging a fee of $60 more or less per person to participate in that seminar.

If they want to help newbies, they should conduct a seminar online, or create a step-by-step video. They should try to utilize everything they have for the main goal of helping other people. In my point of view, charging newbies to learn what you can learn through the internet for free is the same as taking advantage of those people.
That's what I also think, when beginners are looking for a guide to do the airdrop properly they should meet with a group of people or groups who will provide tutorials and tips that must be paid a certain amount.

It's like taking advantage and forcing someone else to pay for a tutorial that doesn't necessarily yield anything.
Even though the knowledge obtained is free, and charges others with costs that are arguably quite expensive for a beginner.

I'd rather join a telegram Airdrop group with lots of solid members and provide tutorials for free,
there's even a Chat session that can be used to ask questions if there are some things you don't understand.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2024, 11:23:04 PM »
If there is a fee and there is a guarantee that participants will get something of equal or greater value than the fee paid, that is no problem. In fact, usually airdrops that use fees have a small number of participants, so airdrop results can be maximized if you use a pool system.

This fee does not have to be paid directly, but could be a main requirement such as capturing transactions or something else. Like Uniswap, which requires users to have made transactions several months before the airdrop announcement was launched. There are those who spend some money on airdrops, and as long as it's worth it, why not?
Indeed, this makes sense.
It cannot be denied that if we do an airdrop, our desire is to get good results from the airdrop. especially if it requires a fee. In this case, the fee is a very small amount. If the fee is considered quite high, even more than 5$, this will be very suspicious, right? Therefore, we as airdrop hunters also have to consider the pluses and minuses, and the possibilities of whether this is a scam or not.

In the past, I had already issued it, an airdrop on blockchain or another platform, it was a long time ago and I forgot, and if I remember correctly, I had to have a fee or something, but it was really a very small amount. And it is used as transfer only. so after that it really really made a difference. At that time you could get at least $25, which is quite good considering the fee paid doesn't reach $1.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG