follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 1618 times)

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 462
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:12:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 01:34:15 AM »
  • Qarabag 2 vs 2 Leverkusen

It was an unbelievable come back from Leverkusen, as they kept reminding us that they are still in for business. Leverkusen hasn't lost a game since the beginning of the season, and they maintained their unbeaten run after coming from 2goals down. Leverkusen stadium is not a place to be, as the atmosphere happens to be very electrifying. I see Leverkusen to winning the second leg with comfort.

The possibilities that will pass to the next quarter are:
- Leverkusen
- Liverpool
- Roma
- Atalanta
- Milan
- Marseille.

Well listed. I think i will agree with this, but at the end of the day, there would be just one winner.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 01:34:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2024, 03:03:47 AM »
Roma, Liverpool, Milan and Marseille won the first leg matches very well. They built an aggregate lead that will be hard for their opponents to overtake. But I don't expect Leverkusen and Benfica to get a draw against their opponents. Is Leverkusen weak at the moment. Even though they are a team that is currently feared in the Bundesliga after successfully beating Bayern. But there is still a second leg that they will take advantage of when they host. So the opportunity is still wide open for those who get a draw in the first leg.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2024, 10:52:06 AM »
                         Sparta Praha  1 - 5 Liverpool 

Easy win, Liverpool dominating. It's turning into a tennis score ;D
Szobo is a gem,  I think Szobo's skill and determination paid off.
And it's great to see Mo Salah back in action. His return will surely add more energy to the team.
Liverpool take a lead back to Anfield, Anfield will be buzzing with excitement for the next match!

Great performance from Liverpool away from home. I wasn't expecting a high-scoring game in this fixture since the last meeting between both teams didn't produce goals. Liverpool has already qualified for the next round because I don`t see Sparta Praha making any comeback. The return of Salah of a true will boost Liverpool`s morale and make them stronger contenders for anything opponent.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2024, 01:17:06 PM »
One match in round 16 has already been played, it was the match between Sporting vs Atalanta which ended in a draw, 1-1. There is nothing surprising about why this result could happen, because in terms of play, they are actually not much different in this match.

I am looking forward to the match between the 2 favorite teams, one of which is Leverkusen. Leverkusen has caught my attention after they show charming performances every match. It makes me look forward to their next show.
As it stands, Qarabag FK are leading Leverkusen by 1goals to nil as they fight to qualify for the next stage of the competition.It is true that fatigue and tiredness use to come especially when a team is playing every week and they are winning every game.But I don't think they've lost the match yet.The game is still very long to be decided just yet.I'm quite sure that Leverkusen will equalise and win this match no matter how qarabag try.
If Leverkusen lose this match,it will really be a shock to people because this season,they hardly lose a match.
It was also quite surprising how Leverkusen was forced to draw in this match, and they almost suffered defeat if they couldn't score a goal in the final minutes of the second half which allowed them to avoid defeat.

There is still a second leg for Leverkusen, and they should learn a lot from what they experienced in this first leg. Because in reality their opponents cannot be underestimated and overwhelmed them to force a draw. This is a valuable lesson for Leverkusen.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 01:18:57 PM »

Welcome to the UEFA Europa League thread, where you discuss your thoughts and make predictions. In this thread you give your opinion and discuss bets.

Discuss which team will win the UEFA Europa League 2023/24 and we saw Sevilla win the previous season. And this Sevilla team is a seven-time champion in the Europa League, we must know which team will be the champion of this new season, keep discussing your opinion.

There are 32 teams for the group stage, and they will be qualified in the coming days.

Talking about the European League 2023/2024 season, is an excitement season, the draws for the round of 16 has been done already and all teams knows there opponent,all teams are set waiting for their time on Thursday, when the match will kick off,in the round of 16.
Let me place my predictions for qualifying teams:
1. Rangers vs benfica=Rangers win
2.Slavia Prague vs AC Milan=AC Milan win
3. Villarreal vs Marseille=Marseille win
4. West Ham vs Freiburg=Freiburg win
5. Atlanta vs sporting=Atlanta win
6. Bayer Leverkusen vs Qarabag=Qarabag
7. Brighton vs Roma= Roma win
8. Liverpool vs Sparta Prague=Liverpool win.
That's my prediction for the Europa League round of 16.

Online Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2024, 02:09:28 PM »
It was also quite surprising how Leverkusen was forced to draw in this match, and they almost suffered defeat if they couldn't score a goal in the final minutes of the second half which allowed them to avoid defeat.

There is still a second leg for Leverkusen, and they should learn a lot from what they experienced in this first leg. Because in reality their opponents cannot be underestimated and overwhelmed them to force a draw. This is a valuable lesson for Leverkusen.

We should also acknowledge the fact that Leverkusen has been playing without a proper striker since January. Examining the starting lineup for Leverkusen in that game, it was nowhere near their usual starting lineup in league games. As I mentioned earlier, they consistently make strong statements against other teams in contention.

I foresee them winning their second tie with ease and perhaps keeping a clean sheet as well. Leverkusen is known as a team that capitalizes on any given chances, utilizing one-two touches and scoring from long range.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 582
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:34:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2024, 02:20:17 PM »

Great performance from Liverpool away from home. I wasn't expecting a high-scoring game in this fixture since the last meeting between both teams didn't produce goals. Liverpool has already qualified for the next round because I don`t see Sparta Praha making any comeback. The return of Salah of a true will boost Liverpool`s morale and make them stronger contenders for anything opponent.

Yep. The team had a great performance.
I love Klopp's attacking football. The way this club is playing football is capturing hearts worldwide.
Scoring goals for fun is just another day for the Reds :)
And now I'm not worried anymore about Sunday's game against The Citizens because Mohammed Salah will be there.
I hope No more injury for him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2024, 02:20:17 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2024, 04:45:25 PM »

We should also acknowledge the fact that Leverkusen has been playing without a proper striker since January. Examining the starting lineup for Leverkusen in that game, it was nowhere near their usual starting lineup in league games. As I mentioned earlier, they consistently make strong statements against other teams in contention.

I foresee them winning their second tie with ease and perhaps keeping a clean sheet as well. Leverkusen is known as a team that capitalizes on any given chances, utilizing one-two touches and scoring from long range.
Yes, I also think they will not miss the second leg to be a win for them. Because after all, they are one of the teams that played very well, it would be a shame if their steps failed in this round.

They will definitely evaluate what happened in this first leg. And Xabi should be able to adopt or exploit the weaknesses that their opponents show in this match. Don't let them miss a big opportunity this season.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3444
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2024, 03:38:26 PM »
After the completion of CL's top 8, we move to the EL's second leg.

Liverpool, Roma, Marseille, and AC Milan are already good as qualified because they already built a huge advantage during the first leg. I don't plan to bet on the rest of the matches but I'm keeping an eye on Leverkusen's performance. It would be embarrassing if Bundesliga's top team will be eliminated.

Online Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2024, 11:30:07 PM »

Nights like this are always interesting moments to remember in the history of football. Leverkusen repeated a similar comeback in their away Europa League fixture against Qarabag FK. Just when we thought Leverkusen were out, they reminded us why they are still unbeaten by winning the game. They are the only club in Europe with zero losses this season. They are already on their way to winning the Bundesliga title with a few games to go.

Teams like Benfica, AC Milan, Liverpool, Marseille, West Ham, Atalanta, and Roma join Leverkusen in the quarterfinals of the Europa League. It's already getting interesting as only top teams are left in the competition. The draw for the quarterfinals is happening tomorrow at 10 AM UK time.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 07:43:22 AM by Tribalchief »
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 02:26:06 AM »
West Ham's incredible comeback really made me applaud them. They deserve appreciation. Because West Ham lost in the first leg but then they were able to turn things around in an extraordinary way in the second leg. IN the first leg West Ham lost 0-1 to SC Freiburg. But in the second leg we could see West Ham avenge their defeat in the first leg by successfully beating their opponents with a score of 5-0. With this West Ham qualified for the quarter-finals.

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2024, 12:53:35 PM »

Nights like this are always interesting moments to remember in the history of football. Leverkusen repeated a similar comeback in their away Europa League fixture against Qarabag FK. Just when we thought Leverkusen were out, they reminded us why they are still unbeaten by winning the game. They are the only club in Europe with zero losses this season. They are already on their way to winning the Bundesliga title with a few games to go.

Teams like Benfica, AC Milan, Liverpool, Marseille, West Ham, Atalanta, and Roma join Leverkusen in the quarterfinals of the Europa League. It's already getting interesting as only top teams are left in the competition. The draw for the quarterfinals is happening tomorrow at 10 AM UK time.

Yeah and we have to admit Qarabag great achievement, they were able to lead 2-0 first but in the end Leverkusen able to win dramatically with 2 goals in the last minutes.
The final result might be different if there is no red card for Qarabag player in minute 62.

Kinda surprise to see 3 Italian teams in the quarter finals, I thought Atalanta will fail to qualify.
I hope we wont see Liverpool vs Leverkusen at this stage, both of the teams should meet in the final.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3444
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2024, 01:14:47 PM »
The Road to Dublin is getting closer. I'm posting the result immediately after the live draw. FYI, it's open which means there are no seeded teams here.

Here are the match ups for the Quarter Finals draw:
QF1 - AC Milan vs. AS Roma
QF2 - Liverpool vs. Atalanta
QF3 - Leverkusen vs. West Ham
QF4 - Benfica vs. Marseille

Semi-Finals draw:
SF1 - QF4  Winner vs. QF2  Winner
SF2 - QF1  Winner vs. QF3  Winner

They will surely open up as the underdog but I am rooting for West Ham after their impressive performance in the R16 second leg.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2024, 01:42:16 PM »
West Ham's incredible comeback really made me applaud them. They deserve appreciation. Because West Ham lost in the first leg but then they were able to turn things around in an extraordinary way in the second leg. IN the first leg West Ham lost 0-1 to SC Freiburg. But in the second leg we could see West Ham avenge their defeat in the first leg by successfully beating their opponents with a score of 5-0. With this West Ham qualified for the quarter-finals.
We saw a truly extraordinary performance from West Ham in this match, they managed to bring Freiburg to their knees in front of them. I thought that this match would be tight, but in reality West Ham was able to play extraordinary.

An aggregate of 1 goal in the first leg doesn't seem to mean anything, because here they can score 5 goals and that makes Freiburg have to swallow a bitter pill because they can't continue their path in the Europa League this season. Congratulations to West Ham for doing well.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2024, 04:40:17 PM »
European quarter final match

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG