follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: PBA Betting and Discussion Thread  (Read 1033 times)

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
PBA Betting and Discussion Thread
« on: January 24, 2024, 01:03:43 PM »
I think it is appropriate to make this thread as I know that there are a lot of users of this forum who are fans of the Philippine Basketball Association.

Though i think at first this maybe lull but i think in the long run this thread will become busy.

Game in the next few minutes:

SMB Beermen vs Ginebra Kings for the best of seven five semi-finals.

I have Ginebra here ML @2.26 as i think they have the edge because of the crowd but this is anybody's ballgame.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

PBA Betting and Discussion Thread
« on: January 24, 2024, 01:03:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Re: PBA Betting and Discussion Thread
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 01:25:11 AM »
nice. which platform do you bet in PBA?

the odds in sportsbet.io  is no where close to what you said.

I used our local bookies, SportsPlus. The good thing about this bookies is that it only accepts fiat money as a bet and very convenient to use because you just need to log-in to your Gcash account and go find SportsPlus, very legit bookies. As of now, i don't use crypto-bookies as the transaction fees is too high.

Back to the topic, i lost my bet yesterday as the Beermen beat the Gin Kings by just two points. Good game, its just that the breaks of the game favors the Beermen. I expect the Gin Kings to adjust and bounce back next game.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 01:25:46 PM »
The semis resume tomorrow and the Gin Kings is the slight favorite this early while Phoenix is still the underdog on their match-up against Magnolia. Game 2 is a game where the loser in game 1 had a high chance of winning as they will adjust on what went wrong on the first game so I'll be backing the game 1 losers for tomorrow's games.

Ginebra -2.5 @1.87 vs SMB Beermen
Phoenix +7.5 @1.84 vs Magnolia

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 07:52:56 AM »
Do or die for Phoenix and Ginebra in today's game. Of the two matches, i think Phoenix got a higher chance of being swept than Ginebra as both game 1 and game 2 were close games, it's just that the breaks of the game favored SMB Beermen. Limit the offensive output of Boatwright, might be the goal of the wards of coach Tim Cone tonight so again i will be betting for them.

Magnolia -4.5 @1.82 vs Phoenix
Ginebra -3.5 @1.88 vs SMB Beermen

edit:
What a game for Phoenix, after they were being down by as much as 21 points in the first half, they managed to came back and win the game by 18 points. Lost my bet there but no regrets as i thought Magnolia would finish them in their third encounter.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 12:36:31 PM »
Lost my two bets last Sunday night, SMB swept Ginebra which was unexpected at least for me, they must have one game at least but SMB never allowed them to take one win.

For tomorrow's game, Phoenix has the momentum and i observed that the first two games where Magnolia won, they did not cover the spread so to be safe i'll be betting for Phoenix with that 6.5 handicap.

Phoenix 6.5 @1.94 vs Magnolia.

Hoping that Phoenix would win this series as to not see an all SMC teams playing in the finals.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 12:23:17 PM »
So, everything is set, Magnolia did survive the gutsy Phoenix to earn a sit in the Finals against the SMB Beermen. Though this series is an all SMC team but i don't think that this will be rig as both teams were doing their very best to reach the Finals.

Though no odds have been released as of this writing but i think game 1 will be slightly even and i think SMB will be a slight favorite as they have the 7 time MVP back healthy.

Good luck guys on your choice, i'll be backing the Beermen on this series.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 12:23:17 PM »

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 11:19:46 PM »
As expected, the Beermen blew away the Hotshots in the first game of the best-of-seven series. That second-quarter run by by the Beermen proved to be lethal for the Magnolia Hotshots, they scored 41 while Magnolia only managed to chip in 20 points in that turning point of the ball game.

Fatigue seems to be a factor in the opening game of the series as the wards of coach Victolero looks tired in the second half of the game while the Beermen looks fresh in the entire 48 minutes.

Surely, adjustments will be made in game 2 but i doubt it will bring down the Boatwright lead Beermen.

Congrats to those who bet for the Beermen on the opening game.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 12:19:53 PM »
End of the first half and the score is 54-41 with San Miguel Beermen leading by 13 points. The Beermen were hot on the rainbow country while it's the opposite for the Magnolia Hotshots, shooting only 2/12. The Hotshots are exposed here big time, if they continue to miss those 3s then likely it would be 2-0 after this game as they have a hard time also attacking the basket due to the size of the Beermen.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2024, 12:30:46 PM »
Nice, I haven't followed the PBA though for a long time so I will be a newbie here, hehehe.

I'll just tail you on some bets mate, I need to familiarized myself again with the teams and the sets of players, unfortunately for me.

But it good that you open up a thread here and who knows, I might be back in the local basketball scene.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 05:50:15 AM »
Nice, I haven't followed the PBA though for a long time so I will be a newbie here, hehehe.

I'll just tail you on some bets mate, I need to familiarized myself again with the teams and the sets of players, unfortunately for me.

But it good that you open up a thread here and who knows, I might be back in the local basketball scene.

I know that you will get acquainted fast on the PBA, just watch a couple of games and that's it, you will already knew whose the favorite and the underdog next game.

Unlike in the NBA where upsets happens very often, here in the PBA, we can almost predict the winner, its the spread that what we are betting for.

Good to see you commenting on this thread bai, hope this is not the last.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 11:54:14 AM »
The turning point of the series which is game 3 will be held tomorrow, must win for the Magnolia Hotshots as another loss will put them in a 0-3 hole which is very difficult to overturn. Another problem for the Hotshots is that they might play without Calvin Abueva as he might face suspension for the spat he had with Mo Tautua after game 2.

No odds yet but i expect SMB Beermen will still be the favorite and i would still be backing for them as Magnolia Hotshots have no advantage in any department of the game, they are smaller yet can't the 3s  :).

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 07:46:23 AM »
And we had a series as Magnolia managed to snatched the victory in game 3 against the mighty Beermen. One contributing factor on why Magnolia was the inability of the Beermen to cash on their 3-point field goal as they only managed to sunk 7 out of 36 attempts, that's not the Beermen that we saw on games 1 and 2.

Mark Barroca's aggressive to drive to the basket paved the way for Magnolia's victory as the Zamboanga native chipped in 20 points in that ball game.

One thing was notable on that game 3 was the absence of Jericho Cruz as he was suspended by SMC for that tongue lashing incident that he had with Abueva in game 2. The question that lingers on my mind is that why suspend their own player when every game of the Finals is important and you could not afford to lose a single player in your rotation, something fishy is going on here.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2024, 02:19:59 AM »
The Series now tied at 2-2, becomes interesting as the Hotshot now gains momentum of the match.

The bad thing for the Beermen is that their reliable big man, Junemar Fajardo is injured and might not be available on game 5.

I will still be rooting for the Beermen here to win game 5 and ultimately the series, no odds yet but for sure the Beermen will be the slight underdog as the momentum has shifted to the side of Magnolia.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 09:27:55 AM »
The series is now 3-2 in favor of the Beermen because of their hot shooting in the rainbow country. Jericho Cruz was clutch in that pivotal game 5 as he hit the nail of the coffin in the dying seconds of the ball game when their lead was trimmed down to only 3 points.

As observed, Cruz needs to duplicate his output in game 5 for them to win the series as Boatwright was contained by the defense of the Hotshots so shooters like Cruz and Lassiter need to step up their game, if not this will go to game 7.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG