follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The PYTH Ecosystem and the future of PYTH  (Read 482 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
The PYTH Ecosystem and the future of PYTH
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:26:55 PM »
Pyth Retrospective Airdrop: Phase 2 - Decentralized Apps

Who is Eligible?
The 160+ applications eligible for the second phase of the Retrospective Airdrop program span a number of DeFi use cases, including DEXs, borrow/lending, structured products, stablecoin protocols, and even data analytics and decision intelligence.

The eligible dApps can be found below. Readers can look forward to many of these app teams and founders, if not all of them, announcing their own activities and roadmaps on how they will use their PYTH Token allocations.

Check All Ecosystem : https://pyth.network/blog/pyth-network-retrospective-airdrop-second-phase

Total Token for pyth community ecosystem is 52%
New unlock 7%
 of the 160 dex, later you can add allocation from pyth for the community.
Including: Jupiter, Zerolend, Layerbank, Kiloex, Mode Network, and many more.

Resource  : https://mode.mirror.xyz/hz48dT9RPnJU_sKhOtiYE1weQn1YMzAY_W4jwtubHh8

PYTH Tokens to a number of stakeholders throughout the Pyth Network ecosystem. Approximately 30,000 SynFutures traders who have traded on zkSync Era can share in the airdrop rewards.

Resource : https://medium.com/synfutures/synfutures-to-receive-pyth-tokens-through-pyth-network-retrospective-airdrop-program-bc6931ec28b2

There is now 1B pyth at stake

Resource : https://twitter.com/PythNetwork/status/1755864154018365452?t=1nTRAII1wxwu1xTji75W7Q&s=19

Has anyone here joined or staked pyth coins?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The PYTH Ecosystem and the future of PYTH
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:26:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
Re: The PYTH Ecosystem and the future of PYTH
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 07:41:26 PM »
I use some of these 160 services that they're reporting will have some kind of airdrop, but I don't know if I'll qualify because I don't have a lot of volume yet and I haven't been using them that long

Are you staking PYTH?

There are so many projects these days that I can't keep up with them all and PYTH is one that I've put on the side for a while, but the price of the coin reflects the interest well, there are a lot of people betting on it

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 03:24:24 PM »
Are you staking PYTH?
Yes I am risking PYTH but in a small amount maybe for now there is no value but if PYTH continues to grow like its parent coin (SOL) maybe it is enough to buy one Toyota Camry car.
I hope you can manage your time to keep checking all the projects you follow because there will be many projects that have the potential to provide airdrops in the future and if possible leave your money to make transactions in the PYTH ecosystem regardless of the nominal even if it is in small amounts

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 08:21:16 PM »
Yes I am risking PYTH but in a small amount maybe for now there is no value but if PYTH continues to grow like its parent coin (SOL) maybe it is enough to buy one Toyota Camry car.
I hope you can manage your time to keep checking all the projects you follow because there will be many projects that have the potential to provide airdrops in the future and if possible leave your money to make transactions in the PYTH ecosystem regardless of the nominal even if it is in small amounts

It's in my list already, right now I'm learning more about LayerZero and Zksync, and I'll try to learn more about Pyth
I read in X (Twitter) that people consider 1000 PYTH a good amount to stake for a possible airdrop, but right now I don't think I can afford this amount hehehe, maybe 100

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 09:12:16 AM »
It's in my list already, right now I'm learning more about LayerZero and Zksync, and I'll try to learn more about Pyth
I read in X (Twitter) that people consider 1000 PYTH a good amount to stake for a possible airdrop, but right now I don't think I can afford this amount hehehe, maybe 100
For LayerZero until now I have never interacted in the ecosystem but for zkSync I have interacted quite a lot in the zkSync network.
Do you have NFT libertas if you do congratulations the price is now 0.1 ETH or the equivalent of $250 at the current rate.
Yesterday I saw on Twitter (X) someone said that the minimum stake was 250 PYTH but in my opinion it was just a suggestion because there was no official announcement from PYTH and I also did not stake that much because I was still exploring the ZKlink network.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 12:17:37 AM »
For LayerZero until now I have never interacted in the ecosystem but for zkSync I have interacted quite a lot in the zkSync network.
Do you have NFT libertas if you do congratulations the price is now 0.1 ETH or the equivalent of $250 at the current rate.
Yesterday I saw on Twitter (X) someone said that the minimum stake was 250 PYTH but in my opinion it was just a suggestion because there was no official announcement from PYTH and I also did not stake that much because I was still exploring the ZKlink network.
Ethereum has Chainlink, Solana has Pyth. I believe that PYTH can compete with LINK in the Oracle field because the Solana ecosystem is growing very quickly, the demand for using Pyth will be huge.

Unfortunately I don't use these services on Solana, if I invested I would just buy tokens and stake on Binance. I also want to try participating in Pyth's retroactive but haven't been able to spend time on them even though I know that they have great potential and can bring great income to participants.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 11:46:57 AM »
Ethereum has Chainlink, Solana has Pyth. I believe that PYTH can compete with LINK in the Oracle field because the Solana ecosystem is growing very quickly, the demand for using Pyth will be huge.

Unfortunately I don't use these services on Solana, if I invested I would just buy tokens and stake on Binance. I also want to try participating in Pyth's retroactive but haven't been able to spend time on them even though I know that they have great potential and can bring great income to participants.
Developers from PYTH have prepared 500,000 $pyth for projects in the PYTH ecosystem, this is official information from their discord account.
Maybe you should increase your work hours, relax less with social media that is less useful in real life, focus on the definite and passive but if you like challenges you can add to it by exploring the airdrop community.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 11:46:57 AM »

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 01:45:09 PM »

I don't have this NFT libertas, and in fact I don't have any NFT  :P, I just interact with the services, with the blockchains, make bridges and so on, otherwise a lot of money is spent on a lot of uncertainty

250 PYTH at today's exchange rate is around 140 dollars, it's not that high and it may pay to leave it in stake to "run the risk" of being eligible for an airdrop

1000 pyth is already 550 dollars, if you really believe in the coin's potential, it's also a reasonable amount to invest and can pay off, but I can't at the moment
Too much to explore right now hehe

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 07:22:50 PM »
The 160+ applications eligible for the second phase of the Retrospective Airdrop program span a number of DeFi use cases, including DEXs, borrow/lending, structured products, stablecoin protocols, and even data analytics and decision intelligence.
Hope airdrop participants will receive many rewards from Pyth. This event can help Pyth be promoted very effectively in this very crowded crypto market.

I do not participate in Airdrop nor Retroactive, I am just a normal investor and PYTH token on CEXs is my goal, although the reward from airdrop is also really attractive. I look forward to the positive impact of the airdrop on the PYTH token price chart in the future. Currently what I see is a very strong recovery of PYTH token in the past month, confirming real demand from investors for PYTH token.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2024, 06:30:17 PM »
1000 pyth is already 550 dollars, if you really believe in the coin's potential, it's also a reasonable amount to invest and can pay off, but I can't at the moment
Too much to explore right now hehe
If you are busy and don't have time to explore a project, it doesn't matter, still prioritize passive ones because being retro doesn't guarantee you can get airdrops.
Hope airdrop participants will receive many rewards from Pyth. This event can help Pyth be promoted very effectively in this very crowded crypto market.

I do not participate in Airdrop nor Retroactive, I am just a normal investor and PYTH token on CEXs is my goal, although the reward from airdrop is also really attractive. I look forward to the positive impact of the airdrop on the PYTH token price chart in the future. Currently what I see is a very strong recovery of PYTH token in the past month, confirming real demand from investors for PYTH token.

Yes you are absolutely right for PYTH is now pumping and many groups or retroactive seekers are joining.
If you become an investor why don't you try staking PYTH on their official website maybe one day you can qualify for an airdrop from PYTH.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2024, 08:40:18 PM »
I use some of these 160 services that they're reporting will have some kind of airdrop, but I don't know if I'll qualify because I don't have a lot of volume yet and I haven't been using them that long

Are you staking PYTH?

There are so many projects these days that I can't keep up with them all and PYTH is one that I've put on the side for a while, but the price of the coin reflects the interest well, there are a lot of people betting on it
I get some PYTH from airdrop. I think it is strong project. It already viral coin. Huge people involving on PYTH and buying and staking. I also bought Some PYTH and holding it.I want to staking this fantastic coin. It is solana based good project. I think when bull session will come and and Solana price will up then  PYTH will imoon. So who are holding or staking PYTH they will be huge profited there has no doubt.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG