follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: SHOULD I BUY LITECOIN  (Read 33449 times)

Offline maddisson

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 04, 2020, 05:29:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
SHOULD I BUY LITECOIN
« on: January 04, 2020, 03:58:38 PM »
Choosing which cryptocurrency to invest in can be a headache, especially as the markets change so quickly. One of the most successful coins of 2017 was Litecoin, which increased its value by more than 5000% in just 12 months.

Litecoin was originally created in 2011 after it forked an updated version of the Bitcoin client. This is why it’s sometimes called Bitcoin-Lite! Don’t worry, this will all be explained!

After much investigations and research i have made about how to earn more profit on cryptocurrency legitimately, I will recommend forex #spam Investment Platform and cloud mining(forex #spam.io) as it has been relatively on for a while now as it was launched mid 2016 but has become the largest Cryptocurrency Investment Platform right now with a volume of over 150 million dollars where you get different ROI’s on your invested cryptocurrency after every 10 days. It supports variety of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin and other Altcoins.

In this complete guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Litecoin. This will begin with some background information on what Litecoin is, and whether we think it is a good or bad investment. We are also going to show you how to buy Litecoin, and which wallet you should store it in.

So, by the end of this guide, your question “Should I buy Litecoin?” will be a little easier to answer. Well… what are you waiting for?! Let’s dive in!

Should I Buy Litecoin: What Is Litecoin?

Litecoin, also known by its currency code LTC, was created by Charlie Lee in 2011. Lee wanted to change the Bitcoin blockchain to make it “lighter”, meaning that it can process transactions quicker and cheaper. To do this, he forked the Bitcoin blockchain.

Are you wondering what a fork is?

Well, a fork is when a new blockchain takes the original code from a previous blockchain but makes changes to the technology to improve what it can and can’t do. That is exactly what Litecoin did. It used the original Bitcoin blockchain but made it quicker and cheaper to use!

Forks happen all the time in the cryptocurrency world. Other coins such as Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Unlimited and Bitcoin Cash are all forks of the original Bitcoin blockchain. Ethereum was also a fork of Ethereum Classic! Here are some improvements that Litecoin made from the Bitcoin blockchain.

Mining

Mining Bitcoin has now become very difficult for people who do not own expensive hardware. When people mine Bitcoin, they use their computing power to help verify transactions on the network and receive extra Bitcoin as a reward.

Although you never actually see what is happening, this extra power solves really difficult mathematical problems. These problems are so difficult that no human could solve it, that’s why we use supercomputers! This is what makes blockchain technology so secure and decentralized.

However, as more and more people use Bitcoin, the network becomes larger. There are more computers trying to mine Bitcoin, which means more competition. So, the hardware needed to be a successful miner becomes more and more expensive and requires more electricity.

Litecoin solved this problem by changing how the blockchain verifies transactions. Instead of using expensive ASICS (application-specific integrated circuit), it uses GPUs (graphics processing units). GPUs are much cheaper and use less energy, meaning that anyone can mine Litecoin!

If you’re not quite sure what that jargon means — basically, ASICS and GPUs are different types of computer hardware.

Transaction Speeds and Fees

The time it takes for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed is around 10 minutes. In the real world, this is quite slow. As Litecoin is a lighter version of Bitcoin, it is able to average transaction speed of around 2 ½ minutes!

By allowing people to use GPUs to mine, this speeds up the network for everyone. Quicker transaction fees aren’t the only benefit over Bitcoin that Litecoin has. The average cost to send a Litecoin transaction is $0.23, whilst the average Bitcoin transaction costs $2.83.

So, as you can see, there’s quite a difference, right?

No Threats of a Flood Attack

In 2015, the Bitcoin client experienced a flood attack, where hundreds of thousands of spam transactions were sent to the network! The purpose of a flood attack is like a virus — bad people try to damage a system.

Imagine if somebody sent you 200,000 emails at the same time. The network would not be able to process so many transactions (emails) and it would cause the server to break!

Charlie Lee noticed the threats of flood attacks when he was building Litecoin in 2011 and set out to make sure this would not happen to his blockchain! Litecoin aims to resolve the scalability issues that Bitcoin has — which means to allow more transactions to happen at a single time on the network.

So, now you know some background information about Litecoin, let’s have a look at whether Litecoin is a good or bad short-term investment.

Should I Buy Litecoin as a Short Term Investment?

When people invest money in cryptocurrency, they should decide whether they want to hold their coins for the short term or the long term. When we describe an investment as a short term, we generally mean between 1-12 months. However, more experienced traders might see a short-term investment of days, hours or even minutes!

This could be because investors are expecting an event to happen that will increase the value of the coin, but then they expect the price to decrease after. For example, if you made a short-term investment in Unikoin Gold (UKG) between November 2017 and February 2018, you would have made over 600% profit! That is an example of a good short-term investment.

However, if you held on to it for much longer, the value would have gone down to its original price! So, now that you know what a short-term investment is, let’s have a look at some advantages and disadvantages of short-term investing in Litecoin.

Advantages

High trading volume: Litecoin has been trading since 2011 and is an established top 10 coin. Meaning that it is a popular choice for investors. If a cryptocurrency has a high trading volume, it means you will have no problems finding buyers to sell to. If there are low trading volumes, it means you could find it difficult to find a buyer!
Listed on Coinbase: Coinbase process more cryptocurrency transactions than any other exchange, even though they only have four coins listed! One of these is Litecoin, meaning that you can easily buy and sell your coins. Even better, you can deposit and withdraw in real-world money! This is a huge advantage Litecoin has over other coins.
Disadvantages

Volatility: Volatility is a big problem in the cryptocurrency markets. Volatility means that the price of a coin goes up or down very quickly. This can make a short-term investment in Litecoin high risk. For example, if you had bought Litecoin in late December 2017, its price went down by more than 50% one month later!
Should I Buy Litecoin as a Long-Term Investment?

When people invest in a cryptocurrency long term, they expect their value to increase slowly. This generally means that they do not expect a lot of market volatility and that the coin is low risk. For less experienced traders who can’t handle large price movements, long-term investing is more suitable! A long-term investment is normally for 1 year or more.

A good example of a long-term investment is Bitcoin. If you had purchased 1 Bitcoin in 2011 it would have cost you about 30 cents. If you were brave enough to hold on to it until 2018, that 1 Bitcoin would be worth over $10,000!

Now that you know what a long-term investment is, let’s have a look at some of the long-term advantages and disadvantages of Litecoin!

Advantages

Full-time leadership: Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin, now works on the project full time. Lee also has a team of highly experienced blockchain experts that are helping the company to grow.
Established: Litecoin is one of the most established cryptocurrencies, with more than 7 years of trading. In fact, it was the first ever alt-coin! This makes Litecoin investing less of a risk compared to some of the newer coins.
Small Investments: If you are looking to make a long-term Litecoin investment, you can invest small amounts on a regular basis. This will allow you to protect yourself from any short-term price movements.
Disadvantages

Blockchain scalability: Scalability issues are something that most blockchain projects aim to solve. Solving scalability issues means that the blockchain will not slow down as more people use it. Currently, Litecoin can process about 56 transactions per second. Which is good compared to Bitcoin’s 7 transactions per second. However, it must be made quickly for it to be useful in the future.
Should I Buy Litecoin: How do I Invest In Litecoin?

One of the main advantages of investing in Litecoin is that you can easily buy it using fiat-money such as USD, EUR, and GBP! This makes it easier because you can use your debit or credit card, and even bank transfer (even PayPal is accepted on Coinbase!).

This is different from a lot of other cryptocurrencies. Usually, you have to exchange Bitcoin or Ether to get other cryptocurrencies, you can’t just purchase them from a broker like you can Litecoin

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

SHOULD I BUY LITECOIN
« on: January 04, 2020, 03:58:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Coin63@

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1656
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 11:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: SHOULD I BUY LITECOIN
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:25:47 PM »
Your post is so long... I don't read whole articles but I want to invest in Litecoin and hold it long term period.

Offline Bitdog

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 11:28:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 08:41:34 AM »
Still litecoin is a potential altcoin today it's price is $45 if invest on this coin we will get good profits in this year this is the best way to double your investments so just buy this coin.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 07:19:01 AM »
Your post is so long... I don't read whole articles but I want to invest in Litecoin and hold it long term period.

thats true,  so long post.  But I read It is good time and good way to buy litecoin.  There is many prediction,  litecoin will rise at the middle this year,  July or August  this year we will see the bull market.  I have litecoin  and hold now.  I hope It is the right way to get profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Kitme

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1489
  • FxBox
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 04:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 06:48:04 PM »
Litecoin is potential altcoin so if invest in low price definitely we can earn lot of profits in short time because litecoin is profitable altcoin thus it's price will pump all cryptomarket situations so don't think  about litecoin investment just buy now.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »
Of course, litecoin is a potential altcoin so no doubt that this coin will going to the moon anytime, so buy now while it is cheap. It is good investment.

Offline trauchot

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • EGO - TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION.
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 01:09:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 09:34:45 AM »
Litecoin is a very top altcoin and often shows good growth, and most importantly, Litecoin developers are constantly trying to improve their technologies and capabilities, which is why Litecoin is an excellent choice for cryptocurrency investments.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION.

██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
.      BUY EGO      .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 09:34:45 AM »

Offline Istiak

• Activity: 890
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 01:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 12:08:16 AM »
It's from the top coin from the market. Every Top 100 coin from the market has pontial in it. So LTC is a good investment option if you want to hold it for long.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 02:33:49 AM »
For OP:
- It's up to you, I (LiteCoin) like this, I respect your decision no matter what you do.
- Before trading far away with LiteCoin, please check your interest once more so that when you experience losses when trading with LiteCoin, you do not feel the loss.

- Because there are so many altcoins that can be traded, you can definitely buy coins besides LiteCoin broo!
retire and rest in peace

Offline Magician

• Activity: 723
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:20:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 02:44:38 PM »
Litecoin or any coin in top 20 CMC is a safe investment. You may gain less investing in them but you also loose less with them. You can also take a looks on some less known coins but have solid work, such as RVN, ALGO, THETA or ENJ.

Offline Haider2.0

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: March 09, 2020, 06:43:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 06:38:12 PM »
Thanks for the information, Investment on litecoins has less chances of loss as it is one of the safest coins to invest on.

Offline Kusuma

• Activity: 255
  • Last Active: March 30, 2023, 05:54:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 04:16:26 PM »
Litecoin is one of the popular coins and is very feasible to buy, and for long-term investments can provide benefits that can change the finances getting better.

Offline Ransow

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • PUMP
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 07:53:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 05:36:56 PM »
Litecoin is top altcoin still it has many users and it performance is too good cryptomarket because this altcoin moving is to good so we can earn lot of profits all cryptomarket condition just look past 12 months litecoin market this is perfect profitable altcoin.

.FX..BOX.

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

│
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Blue4

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Eth 2.0
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 06:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2020, 01:35:21 PM »
If you want to buy litecoins for investments , just do it buy more litecoins and hold until you earn profits if you buy in right time namely buy in bottom price that's a good idea and this is the easiest way to earn profits in quickly litecoin is not a dull coin so if you buy litecoins definitely we can see lot of profits.

.FX..BOX.

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

│
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Ambu

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1662
  • FxBox
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 08:15:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 06:05:28 PM »
If you buy litecoins in low price that's good decision to earn profits because still litecoin is top potential altcoin so we can earn lot of profits by this coin in short term. If you buy LTC now you can earn profits in this year. so keep watch LTC market situation to invest.

.FX..BOX.