follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: wallstreetbets WSB  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
wallstreetbets WSB
« on: January 29, 2021, 10:52:54 AM »
WallStreetBets is a subreddit: an individual message board on the popular internet forum reddit.com. Possible movements on the stock market are discussed there.The WallStreetBets subreddit was founded in 2012 by Jaime Rogozinski. Since then, the subreddit has evolved into a forum where users discuss potential moves in the stock market - usually high risk in search of big wins. In January 2021, the community achieved global fame by propelling GameStop (GME) shares to incredible heights after a major hedge fund opened a significant short position.
WallStreetBets users post and discuss the financial markets, typically pursuing risky investment strategies and looking for stocks that "reach for the stars". You then invest in these stocks through popular retail investment websites like Robinhood, eToro, and Fidelity.

The discussion about WallStreetBets has shifted from Reddit to the major media outlets because one of their "bets" - which relates to the stationary game retailer GameStop - created big problems for a Wall Street hedge fund.
Since yesterday Dodge has also been there, that's why I write it in this subforum.

Do you participate in discussions on Reddit? Do you also buy stocks or currently Dodge?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

wallstreetbets WSB
« on: January 29, 2021, 10:52:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yurez

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:39:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
Re: wallstreetbets WSB
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 11:22:27 AM »
I found out about WallStreetBets only yesterday and since I don't trade stocks, I bought some Dogecoin. Several WSB accounts have appeared on Twitter, you need to be careful, some of them may be fake.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 02:24:39 PM »
I found out about WallStreetBets only yesterday and since I don't trade stocks, I bought some Dogecoin. Several WSB accounts have appeared on Twitter, you need to be careful, some of them may be fake.

Not bad, but don't hold for too long, this rise is not that healthy at the moment

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9510
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:20:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 02:26:14 PM »
I think this message from CMC and Binance is very good.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 03:20:50 PM »
We're about to start. I'm just a spectator and not an investor in this share, that's too much for me. Bought Pocorn and there is also a beer. 

Have something interesting from the original forum:

GME SQUEEZE
DD

Please read!!! This text will be the most important piece that you’ll see today!!!

They didn’t exit any of their short positions! You can look it up!!! The fund sold their shares to other funds, which made the stock algorithm think the stock is being sold —> price goes down —> the found that bought sells those shares again to the fund that sold them in the first place —> price drops even more —> they keep doing that —> price drops lower every time —> but as long as we hold they weren’t able to exit any positions!!! Shorts are still up 120% percent. As long as we hold the squeeze is inevitable!! And if you don’t believe me, look at the GME after hour stock price!

Furthermore don’t sell at 1000$ tomorrow or next week!!! It can be way fucking higher! I‘m talking about numbers around 10/20k per share! Compared to the VW squeeze in 2008 GME would need to be valued at 34000$ per share!!!

READ THIS!!!! COPIED IT FROM A WISE REDDITOR!!!

EVERYBODY READ THIS! Important!

Since it got removed: When do we sell? A quick guide for GME Army.

When do we sell? A quick guide for GME Army.

Too much disinformation about when to sell. I'm tired of seeing people paper handing GME when it drops by 20%, or saying to sell Friday (BTW DO NOT FUCKING SELL FRIDAY OR I WILL COME OVER THERE AND DO STUFF TO YOU!) so here is the DEFINITIVE guide on how to play the ending.

First, we need to understand what is "Days to Cover" or "Short Ratio" .

Official definition:

• ⁠Days to cover, also called short ratio, measures the expected number of days to close out a company's issued shares that have been shorted. • ⁠Days to cover is calculated by taking the number of currently shorted shares and dividing that amount by the average daily trading volume for the company in question. • ⁠A high 'days to cover' ratio can often signal a potential short squeeze.

Dumbed down version:

• ⁠imagine you're Melvin Capital and you have 1 million dildos up your ass. How long will it take to get all those dildos out of your ass? If the volume of dildo removing is 1 per day, then it'll take 1 million days to remove 1 million dildos up your ass. If it's 50,000 dildos a day, then it's 20 days. • ⁠Same thing with covering short positions. How long will it take Melvin Capital and other shorters to cover their short positions? You take alllll the shorted shares, divided by the average volume of share movement per day, and you get something called "Days to Cover"

Now you know what day's to cover means, you can check many websites to see what is the days to cover for GME.

So you can see, even if Melvin Capital wants to cover their shorts, it's gonna take them DAYS, and right now it's gonna take them an entire trading week to cover their position.

So what does that mean for us?

Well, we're just waiting for the day when Melvin Capital starts covering their position. When is that day? VERY FUCKING SOON. They're are bleeding out of their ass with the insane interest rate they're paying for their position, and a lot of puts are expiring on Friday, plus a lot of ITM (in the money) calls expire Friday and can be exercised to get shares.

Friday might be the day where Melvin Capital have no choice BUT to start covering.

Now, IF this happens, then it's not gonna take Melvin Capital 1 hour to cover all their shorts, but DAYS. Meaning if Melvin capital starts covering FRIDAY, it will take them at LEAST 3 DAYS to fully cover, which means ALL of next week, the price will keep increasing and increasing! So realistically I'd say Tues or Wed next week might be peak sell time, IF the covering starts Friday. No need to panic sell. No need to worry about a top that lasts for minutes. It will LAST FOR DAYS!!!!!

Now, CNBC and all of the MM's and corrupt media will fool you into thinking Melvin Capital has already covered their shorts or some other bullshit, but don't believe it. It takes DAYS to do so!

The only numbers you should be looking at is the short ratio. If it's getting smaller, then the squeeze has begun. If it's still at fucking 120% like it is now, NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED YET.

We're at fucking $250 after hours and the shorts still haven't begun to cover yet! Imagine when they do? $1000 is actually a very low estimate, and is no longer a meme number. If we all play it right and hold while shorts cover, we can literally squeeze this to infinity as they try to cover.

TL:DR = ACTUALLY FUCKING READ IT AND HOLD MOTHER FUCKERS HOOOOLLLDDDD. WE'RE ROBBING WALLSTREET TOGETHER!!!!!

And of course, this isn’t financial advice. I’m literally retarded.

Also, I am not the OG writer for any of this material

Edits : sources

Check squeeze :

https://isthesqueezesquoze.com/

https://financhill.com/most-heavily-shorted-stocks-today

source : https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7qahx/gme_squeeze/

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 08:06:06 PM »
I found out about wsb today from a video on youtube. I never trade stocks because it is a pain to me. I get very nervous when my portfolio goes red.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Bitstar_coin

• Activity: 928
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: January 18, 2024, 07:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 08:23:31 PM »
I thought this is a fun coin made on cmc, is it real? I saw it on cmc Web version the mobile don't show it, does wall street have their own token now or someone created this token using the name to gain quick recognition or a real project!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 08:23:31 PM »

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 10:07:27 AM »
@Bitstar_coin it is not a real coin, if you look at Coinmarketcap you will see the following message:

All UR MeMes R belong to us and Charmander-marth!!!!!111. We seek alpha and master beta. Please note that this is a joke- no such asset exists. If you see similarly-named projects, please perform the requisite due diligence and do not ape into anything associated with this page.

I think they put it above Bitcoin as a kind of "tribute".
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 10:23:17 AM »
It may be a technical mistakes of Coinmarketcap team management . Now you can't find wallstreetbets on zero ranked position . Please see again coinmarketcap ranked chart.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 10:35:21 AM »
This is actually a very amazing story of how a group of people on Reddit can make a seemingly not-so-popular stock company get into the stratosphere in no time at all and how eventually the move alarmed some heavyweights in the industry. Can we say that this is a David versus Goliath story? I am hoping that this kid of a group power on Reddit can be channeled to good projects or platforms that are really worth the support. The bottom line here is that people power has already awakened and those at the top should be watching closely otherwise they can be stung badly.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 10:43:04 AM »
It may be a technical mistakes of Coinmarketcap team management . Now you can't find wallstreetbets on zero ranked position . Please see again coinmarketcap ranked chart.

That is CMC's full intention. They want to recognize and pay homage to the WSB movement

Offline Fakhrulenclix

• Activity: 322
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: February 23, 2021, 11:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 11:08:55 AM »
This coin is so unfamiliar to me, I even never hear about it before. But today the price is the pump. I think this is pure community pumped. They already buy it in dip and make FOMO to all their member group. This coin is dangerous to buy now
███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
COOK
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform    
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 11:13:03 AM »
@Altcoin1998$ I don't understand what can happen, because it keeps appearing to me on Windows, on Linux and on two smartphones.

@Fakhrulenclix WSB doesn't exist, it is not a cryptocurrency, it is a tribute from Coinmarketcap (Binance) to what happened a few days ago.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Fakhrulenclix

• Activity: 322
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: February 23, 2021, 11:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2021, 11:17:23 AM »
@Altcoin1998$ I don't understand what can happen, because it keeps appearing to me on Windows, on Linux and on two smartphones.

@Fakhrulenclix WSB doesn't exist, it is not a cryptocurrency, it is a tribute from Coinmarketcap (Binance) to what happened a few days ago.
Oh, thank you for your information. I'm don't try to find out about wallstreetbetss because is not important for me. Not cryptocurrensy This the reason why i never hear about it before
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
COOK
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform    
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent

Offline Nikawe

• Activity: 436
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 04:32:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2021, 01:01:40 PM »
I see the coinmarketcap record analysis daily but astonished that wallstreetbets are in the zero ranked position before Bitcoin. But how it be possible. I think it's  mistakes.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG