follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ERC20 Network Fees is down  (Read 15416 times)

Offline SkyRocket

• Activity: 378
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 05, 2024, 06:01:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
ERC20 Network Fees is down
« on: April 26, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »
A week ago even a few days ago i wanted to try to send my token from ethereum wallet to exchange, but i canceled it because the fee i have to spend is around $40- $50... but today i tried to make a transaction and i have to spend about $15 for one transaction... I'm glad the fee has gone down but it's still high because we have to pay a fee of more than $10 for each transaction and it also depends on how many tokens we send... hopefully the fee will go down even further... how about your opinion,guys?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ERC20 Network Fees is down
« on: April 26, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ERC20 Network Fees is down
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 07:17:08 PM »
From range
  • $0.3 , $0.4, $0.5 the comment expensive
  • $0.8, $0.9, $1 the comment still expensive
  • $2, $3, $4 the comment still expensive
  • $5, $10, $15 the comment still expensive (which is true)
  • $20, $40, $100 and so on. The comment is so expensive (which is again true).

Somehow, some people think the gas fee is always expensive whatever the range is. Until the recent phenomenon the gas fee was beyond from our capability to trade and couldn't sacrifices $20 - $50 > just for gas fee.. Another effect is more projects migrated to BSC due to the fact that BSC is lower fees and fast transaction.

Today Eth gas fee seems going back to $1 and hopefully will last long for the better days ahead of us.

Further discussion you can visit another topic about gas fee
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=207023.0

Offline Mrkadir85

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 585
  • BITGAME Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 27, 2021, 02:00:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 12:51:00 AM »
It is good news that the etherium gas fee has started to decrease.  Maybe soon we'll see the Ethereum transaction fee drop from 2 2 to 3.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15531
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:06:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 32
    15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 02:40:47 AM »
Glad to see the gas charge is only 30-60 gwei, very cheap compared to just a few days ago regular gas over 100 gwei. I really hope that layer-2 & EIP-1559 will help reduce gas fees even further, like 5 gwei like I used to pay 2-3 years ago.
And I'm curious as to why the gas on Ethereum dropped so strongly. Did people switch to BSC?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 08:07:38 AM »
Glad to see the gas charge is only 30-60 gwei, very cheap compared to just a few days ago regular gas over 100 gwei. I really hope that layer-2 & EIP-1559 will help reduce gas fees even further, like 5 gwei like I used to pay 2-3 years ago.
And I'm curious as to why the gas on Ethereum dropped so strongly. Did people switch to BSC?
Most likely, the decrease in transaction fees in the ethereum network was caused by several factors at once, including the transition of many projects to BSC. Now altcoins have started to rise in price again, a significant part of which are ERC-20 tokens. Their holders are still waiting for their peak price growth. In addition, many already know about this problem and do not use the ethereum network unnecessarily until July, when it should be solved due to the systematic implementation of Ethereum 2.0 improvements. They also say that the current gas price depends on the time of day: at night it falls decently.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1278
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 08:37:38 AM »
Yes It Is Very Good News For All, Those of us Bounty Hunters anf Traders. Because For Transaction fee we couldn’t Sell Our Tokens. Highly Transection fee, for one transection i had to pay $55. But Now Eth transaction fee is very low. Today i send a token from my erc-20 wallet but fee was only $2.59. I am very happy for it. I think eth understand our problem and solved it. I wish never will high eth transection fee Again. I also think Ethereum will get Back his Previous Reputation. I think Ethereum was Boss, is Boss and in future will boss. There Has No Doubt.

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 10:34:33 AM »
It is looking bright indeed and hope this continues because week/days ago I have tried to do different ethereum transactions which I aborted due to the same gas fees ranging from $38 - $29 but was eventually able to do one of the transaction over the weekend Sunday to be precise and paid $4.67 which I still believe is high but as compared to the initial $29, that  was better and like i said, hope this continue to go better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 10:34:33 AM »

Offline Cadaver20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1450
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 01, 2023, 06:14:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 07:38:45 PM »
Ethereum network users are slowly starting to feel relieved. The gas price of Ethereum network has come down a bit now. But I think it should be further reduced. Yet ETH gas price is much higher than other networks. And because of this high gas price, many people have left the ETH platform and moved to other platforms. Now it's time for them to return to the ETH platform.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline babu10

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: January 12, 2024, 08:14:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 04:19:47 PM »
I think there is competition market and as all projects going to BSC platform that could not be seeing well for ETH team. I think they feel it deeply and work behind it otherwise still ETH 2.0 not fully working so how fees can reduce? I really enjoying this market ETH Vs BSC.

Offline Maxtel

• Activity: 396
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 18, 2021, 05:28:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 06:12:10 PM »
For some time the transaction fee had increased so much that small investors could not pay any tokens or coins due to the gas fee.  But the hope is that the gas fee seems to be much lower for two days.

Offline Herry

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 876
  • Last Active: December 14, 2023, 10:23:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 07:34:24 PM »
Brother I have not exchanged any tokens on the Ethereum platform in a few weeks. And that's why I have no idea if the Ethereum platform's transactions have dropped for free And if it has gone down, it is good news for all of us.Because Ethereum platform coins are the most widely used tokens in this virtual world.Hopefully more transaction fees will be reduced for this Ethereum platform
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 11:45:18 PM »
Yeah, you are right. I tried several days ago and check the gas fee. The gas is lower than previously. At that time I really remember that the gas is always more than 100 GWEI. And now it is under 50Gwei. Hopefully, this will last longer or will probably be down again. For, we have seen that many projects move to other platform tokens, leaving ERC20 or ethereum platform

Offline Mahindra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin 💲
  • Last Active: February 05, 2024, 08:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 05:43:16 AM »
At present, the gas free of the Ethereum platform has been reduced a lot. Already, there is a lot less transaction free in the ERC-29 network. If the Ethereum network's gas free had not been reduced, the Ethereum platforms would have been in great danger in a short period of time.Because as gas free increased, investors would move away from etherium platforms and as a result, etherium platforms would lose popularity. However, the current Ethereum platform has been reduced to gas free, so Ethereum's popularity is expected to double in the future.
Mahindra

Offline Chita76

• Activity: 789
  • /Bitgame Global
  • Last Active: December 14, 2023, 10:51:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 05:46:32 PM »
A week ago even a few days ago i wanted to try to send my token from ethereum wallet to exchange, but i canceled it because the fee i have to spend is around $40- $50... but today i tried to make a transaction and i have to spend about $15 for one transaction... I'm glad the fee has gone down but it's still high because we have to pay a fee of more than $10 for each transaction and it also depends on how many tokens we send... hopefully the fee will go down even further... how about your opinion,guys?

Yes brother you have made a very nice post I agree with your post.  Because in the past gas fees were much higher but now the amount of gas fees has returned to normal.  Now when it comes to transferring tokens to cryptocurrency, the gas fee is lower than usual.  And it is more likely to cost less in the future.
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game

Offline Tunir Baap

• Activity: 584
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 06:14:52 PM »
One thing we all know about cryptocurrencies today is that Ethereum transaction fees are much lower now than before. We've already seen how much extra gas we have to pay for any token transaction from the Ethereum platform.  However, the Ethereum community has solved many of the current problems. Hopefully in the future Ethereum's transaction fee will be further reduced.
 ██

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG